What's the best bitcoin service? Using coinbase right now, but it won't let me sell. Fuck this shit

What's the best bitcoin service? Using coinbase right now, but it won't let me sell. Fuck this shit.

>buy bitcoin
>can't sell bitcoin
>money stuck in coinbase account
This shit really is a meme. I'm glad I only wasted $20.

what one has the lowest fees? and can i store the coins for free?

bump for nocoiners about to fall for the bitcoin meme

Literally have to give my buttcoin away.

>selling buttcoin back for REAL money

Same happened to me and my friend. Coinbase mysteriously crashes for everyone whenver the price dips.
Shitcoin RIP

stick to selling dungeon and dragons games then varg

Yeah, fuck this shit. What a load of crap. I actually lied because I spent $100 and am embarrassed to have fallen for this ponzi scheme.

dont use coinbase it sucks shit

How the fuck do I get my money out?

>muh magic monies

fuck it, i have money in the account, how can i get it back?

>thinking you can get out of memecoins

FUCK

>tries to catch falling knife, immediately wants to sell after losing money.

I actually expect it to go back up to 1100, but there's no point if I CAN'T FUCKING SELL.

dont worry it should be back by the end of the year :^)

>missing the point

pretty sure coinbase is connect to some kind of exchange that you can use to sell directly to other people, you could also open up an account somewhere else and transfer your bitcoin there. sorry it's being shitty, coinbase is the most lazy/simple way to buy that I know of, but then you're forced to deal with its bs.

They're all asking for my id. I'm just going to give my 0.08 BTC to my brother and say fuck it.

you can sell immediately for USDT on poloniex or bitfinex, then each week buy back some BTC, then immediately sell for USD on coinbase

be a real man and use btc-e

i think i sent coinbase 4 intoxicated rants

dont worry they dont read customer emails

kek

I have never had a problem removing money from my coinbase account

what exactly is the issue?

Same. I have always withdrawn just fine with them, only time I had a problem was when they had a site-wide hang cause of a large transaction taking place, but not cause of anything to do with my account.

Only reason I can imagine them not removing money for someone is if that someone hasn't verified their identity fully.

yeah i should say I have a bank checking account linked to my coinbase account

withdrawals and deposits have never been an issue

Gdax.com