hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
pitytracker.com/

Previously:

TINKMASTER OVERSPARK

Reno fights the cancer and anyone who says otherwise is an asshurt aggroshitter

gay

Is that one of the new un'goro cards?

Why do you guys keep making new threads for a dead game?

*turns you into a 1/1 squirrel*

Underrated card

Weren't you able to target his effect once upon a time?

Would being able to do so now change anything?

reno is cancer
aggro is cancer
jade is cancer

the truth is this game just isn't very fun, and you're all playing it because you've spent too much money to quit

*rapes your tight little asshole after becoming a 5/5 dinosaur*

Joke's on you, I play Jade Burgle'thun and have a blast. Do decently well too.

So is this Blizzard's new game plan?

- Cards cycle out
- First set power level 1 (Old Gods)
- Second set power level 2 (Gangs) completely overpowers first set and removes it from meta so you're forced to buy it
- Third set does the same thing to second set
- Cards cycle out
- Repeat

jokes on you my asshole is loose as hell bro

How is mage fairing these days? I haven't played since WOG and just finished Karazan, the whole adventure seemed a little underwhelming.

Only way they can win is by spamming unending delaying spells and/or bursting the face to death

You're gonna play Reno Mage and you'll fucking like it.

Dragon Priest is cancer for Mage.

That's every TCG's plan.

Hmm... Should I just buy WotOG packs? That seems to have the fun (if less viable) decks like evolve shaman and cthun

Well, considering that "Jade Burgle'thun" is mixing two expansions and an adventure, specifically purchasing from one seems like a bit of a waste. Plus, a new expansion is coming. Coming fairly soon, hopefully, to justify their fucking TB gift this week. Save your cash till then.

People give Kibler a lot of shit but I really enjoyed his Un'Goro card review, especially how in depth he went with talking about the pirate eating crab and how it's bad design

are jades really that much of a problem for future control decks?

Yes
How do you counter a constantly rising tide of putridly-valued minions? You either win fast or get smashed by 1-mana 6/6s

Depends on the answer to this question: will they introduce ways to reset/slow the Jade buff counter?

If yes: questionable
If no: yes

He's one of the few people who has actual firsthand experience with CCGs as both a professional player (MtG) and as a lead designer (WoWTCG) so I take his opinion heavier than most HS streamers.

That being said the "your narrative was false" reply on reddit was a stupid move. Regardless of who is in the right the timing of it only serves to make him look like a Blizz shill.

Imagine a single card that can
>Make it so you can't fatigue
>Constantly give you higher and higher stated minions
Imagine:
>super late game, you're a control warrior
>You have all your single target removals, you've only used your two Brawls
>You have two Shield Slams, Two Executes, Two Crush's. You can handle a total of 6 large minions from hand.
>Jade Druid has played 6 Jade cards (Two of the 6 mana minions, 2 of the 4 mana minions, and 2 other random ones)
>Jade Druid plays 2 Jade Idols, both shuffling 3 into his deck
>He now has, in his deck, a 6/6, 7/7, 8/8, 9/9, 10/10, 11/11, and a 12/12
>Or he can wait on summoning the 12/12 to put another 12/12 into his deck along with a 13/13 and a 14/14
>Then he can stall the 14/14 to put another 14/14, and a 15/15 and 16/16 into his deck
>This repeats until you are dead because he can generate more minions than you have removals for
>Jade Druids can generate infinite minions, only stopped by the druid's opponent fatiguing, meaning he can always have more minions than you have answers for
>You, as a full control deck, can't have more answers than them, and they can beat you in fatigue
>You, as a full control deck, are useless as they beat you in what you designed your deck to do

I'm f2p and still have to buy the last wing of kazakhstan, but I'm planning ahead

It cements rock paper scissors even more, either kill the Jade fast or lose. Aggro wins,control loses. Midrange forever dead as it also is in the same boat as control, but it was dead anyway

But control MUST still be ok, because Mike says its still being played

It feels horrible to play against as control. You basically feel like you're on the clock on turn one but unlike aggro the game is drawn out over 20 minutes instead of 5.

Control v Control used to be one of the actual more skill-intensive matchups in HS because it came down to gauging what threats/answers your opponent has left while getting the most value out of your own. Against jade they have one threat and it's an endless army of jade.

I really like Priest, and I really like Warlock. But I can't play dragon priest due to not having a few key cards. And I can't play reno warlock because I don't have reno. I tried making a Priest kazakus deck and it gets mixed results. It's almost always fun though. Any ideas or ways to improve it? Otherwise, whats some good priest/warlock decks out right now?

I don't see Zoolock much, but when I do it mulches me. Try that.

Will Rag, Sylvanas, Azure etc still drop in classic packs after the are removed from standard?

I wanted to, but then I realised if I wanted Silverware golem it'd be 700 gold, and then PO would be removed next patch and zoo would die.

No.

Silverware Golem isn't as important to Zoo as you may think. And you still have a month or so to wring tears from shitters with PO before it's removed, so go forth to Legend!

I took a deck and modified it since I was missing malcazars imp (fucking adventures) and silverware golem. I have a golden warlock, and I LOVE playing warlock, but all the decks online involve adventure stuff and its impossible to ask for advice there.

>Everytime i'm about to remove sprint from my deck it wins me a game
It's like the card knows

I'd drop the two Mistresses for another Fist and Leeroy, since the potential +8 healing can make ALL the difference in a Zoo game.

Also, drop Unlicensed and add at least ONE Forbidden Ritual. That card is bonkers in Zoo and 500% bonkers with Darkshire in play.

I really need to buckle down and craft leeroy.. But okay, thank you. I had two forbidden rituals and I found them dead often, but 1 might be pretty good! Thanks, this will surely make the deck a lot better

I'm also a bit uncomfortable with the Wrathguards, I think you'd get better overall value out of Peddlers instead, but I guess 4 attack on turn 2 ain't nothing to fuck with.

Actually, the more I think about it, the more I think that the Zoolock list that dominated large stretches of the WOG meta hasn't changed a fucking bit. See if you can dig up an older decklist, you might find some success there.

Wrathguards have proven pretty damn powerful so far imo. Peddlers would be better, but I also dont have those XD

So pirate hungry crab is just going to be used to give pirate warriors a 3/4 on t2 right? After it eats a nzoths first mate or patches that has already attacked twice

>craft meme captain kragg
>best decision of my life

Yes. Pirate Warrior gets a Totem Golem without Overload

>crafting something that's being rotated out in less than a month

>tfw you play meme romanian on arena
>tfw he concedes when you were going to so the thank you looks like you're bragging instead of thanking him for the match

Pretty much. Blizzard figured it would follow the same logic as Hungry Crab not seeing play in Murloc decks, oblivious to the fact that Murloc decks CAN'T PLAY A CHARGE MINION FROM THE DECK ON TURN ONE.

kek no it won't redditors

Fucking blizzard and their terrible designs

That's only because pirates in general are going to get powercreeped out

Explain to us how it won't

Yep. Pirate decks can play it to get 3/4 for 2 mana which also helps in mirrors while other decks gamble on having a tech card.

That's reasonable

I have almost all the pirates save ships cannon so come rotation i'll probably craft that and roleplay in wild, sucks having to play against hyper cancer though

It's completely useless if it isn't in your opening hand. More than useless in fact. It's unplayable literally any turn other than turn one, and Pirate Warrior can't afford dead draws during critical junctures in games.

Jades are absolutely the worst brainless cancer in the game right now. We need aggro shitters to keep reno faggots in check.

>It's unplayable literally any turn other than turn one
Wat

one or two I should have said. My point still stands, however.

Still better than bloodsail raider, better to have more early game than put all your eggs in the 'draw win axe' basket

I mean at least it's common, so everyone can get a hold of it easily.

>ramp druid plays deathwing
>i have life tap and a whole stream of cards to play, no way he can win
>he topdecks giant taunts every single fucking turn for 5 turns
this game is fucking stupid man

How is "lose 1/1, get 3/4" better than "get 3/3"? Extra healtrh is good and all, but you also lose the possibility to play Bloodsail Cultist next turn.

why is prince malchezar in arena?

Some classes can't delete a turn 2 3/4 as easy as others though

And let's not forget that the warrior can still expect to bump into OTHER pirate warriors now and then, and hence the crab can nom theirs instead

That image should have the gnome 1/4 charge+taunt, too

Well if you're not equipping a weapon on 2 your generally not going to cultist on 3, though it's also worth mentioning southsea captain would do worse in this hypothetical deck as there's generally going to be less token minions such as n'zoths first m8 and patches on the field causing it to lose immense value

yes and yes, it was a terrible idea that should not be reverted

That's a pretty good taunt against weapon classes

I was reluctant to put that on there since Charge adds some value and is part of a Priest Meme OTK

It's a good taunt full stop

I've been thinking a lot, and I feel like it should be half targettable. Like, transform a random enemy minion or random friendly minion based on what you target. Or a random minion that ISN'T the one you target. Anything to make it more than a clown fiesta card. Also add in a 3/3 bear (no taunt) as a third possibility for the morph

>get 3/4" better than "get 3/3"?
I think the difference between three and four health is a lot, there are a fair amount of cards that do 3 damage but not 4, AoE included

I think it just helps illustrate how confused they are about the value of a 3 drop.

Of course not you fucking imbocile

>Pain acolyte used to be a 2/4

I was just musing about taunts in Hearthstone. More often than not cheap sturdy taunts helped aggro decks more than all others by preventing trades and weapon kills. I wonder if it will help zoo decks more than antiaggro decks. 1/5 with taunt for 3 mana is okay and it kills most cheap minions attacking it, doesn't die to FWA, Eaglehorn Bow or Truesilver.

I think the card is going to be short-lived in the meta. Second-Rate Bruiser is a 4/5 all the time and can be 3 mana against aggro and zoo, which looks like it's making a comeback. Tar Creeper is going to be cut from most lists once the decks get refined.

Surely the Patriarch has always been a joke next to Sen'Jin Shieldmasta alone

Or did the Beast tag used to be considered more valuable

>I think the card is going to be short-lived in the meta. Second-Rate Bruiser is a 4/5 all the time and can be 3 mana against aggro and zoo
Makes sense

I haven't played in a while and I cannot fucking believe they wasted a Rogue card on the "HAHA Rager cards are understat'd GREAT meme right GUYS?" bullshit they pull every expansion.

Surely they must realise they look like fucking morons for wasting class cards on shitty jokes.

Shut the fuck up retard no one cares about your crying

lol

Calm down you little shit some people actually want to see card distribution taken seriously.

When old xpacks rotate out will we receive dust refunds of any kind or are they just dead cards? Same deal for Hall of Fame, is my Sylvanas going to be worth 1600?

No, regular rotation alone does not refund any dust. Rag and friends were a special exception (for some reason?)

Hall of Fame cards you get the dust they're worth to craft for free without anything happening to your card, up to the amount you can have in a deck.

Rotating sets are worth jack.

It's not actually a bad card though, I'd say it's still a top 40 consideration to make it into aggro rogue right now and it's fun to use(meme)

Rag or Deathwing?

They're both win conditions, Rag is more consistent though. Probably.

deathwing is not only better, but more memey

What just happened to Kripp is the funniest fucking thing I've seen on his stream in a while

>buy pack
>pick up side cardfu and make 40 dust annually

How will hoardies ever recover?

I used to like her before MSG

Counter play vs. Jade and Nzoth decks
Still isn't good enough

>go first in tavern brawl like 5 times in a row
I just want to win this coinflip simulator, jeez

Don't attack their taunt unless you can do consistent face damage
That's literally the trick to this brawl

Fuck this brawl, it was a one and done for me. Party Crashers are shit/10.