>Corvette money
>4 cylinder engine

What was Porsche thinking?

More Rev more fun?

You have to be on meth to actually buy a corvette over a porsche

I would take a fucking boxer over a C7

>comparing gm products to an objectively better engineered machine
LEL ameriburgers

im so pissed about porsche gimping the cayman just because they can't stand the 911 being btfo

id much rather get this for corvette money

People keep saying this
Youre wrong

The cayman is an entry level porche just like the boxster except not gay

Sure they could make it faster than a 911 if they gave it more power than a 911 and other things
But they aren't gimping it by choosing not to gimp the 911
Its nonsensical logic

Its like saying they are gimping the 911 by making it slower than the 918
Come on now

>still does 0-60 in 4 seconds
>more refined than any Corvette

who cares

Honestly its depressing. They essentially downgraded this car to M135i performance. but it costs $20k more.

I was looking to upgrade from my 1 series to the caymen in the future but now its more of a lateral move. I'll prob just get an AMG instead now. No point in paying that much to stay in the sub 350 hp range.

Just get a jb4 tune and buy a shitboxs for when the 135 is having problems.

put a 4 liter flat six in the cayman and see which is faster
porsche doesnt support the cayman gt4 or anything that makes it look better than the 911 because their oh so lovely flagship car should only lose to halo cars like the 918

its performance is like the same

>you
>not being swallowed
What was your mom thinking?

Yeah I bet you need all that refinement to drive to Starbucks and impress Linda in accounting.

>muh lightness
brz fags fuck off, vape sale is next door

this is funny because the GT4 is a Cayman with a bunch of 911 parts

and no its still slower than something like a GT3

>burgertuning
:')

I didnt say anything about it being light?
give it the extra 0.2 litres and strip it like the gt3

well geez I'd love to swallow this but I guess I'll rub it in my vagina instead or something idk lol #feelingzany

>stripped

what

so basically the Cayman is better than a 911 when you replace most of it with a 911

got it

That's because it has to be slower than the GT3, which absolutely must be slower than a GT2, which of course would be slower than a GT1 if that were still a thing. Everything must know it's place.

Everyone know that the Cayman is gimped.
The gt4 gets a Carrera engine and 911 parts
The GT3 gets a motorsport engine and bespoke parts

Sure they can't actually fit the GT3 engine in the Cayman but that's not what we're arguing.
The dynamics of the Cayman are better, rear engined vs mid engined. Everyone has been saying for a long time the cayman is a better car it just hasn't been given the power and focus it needs, not even in the gt4 guise.
Fact of the matter is that for driving dynamics, mid engine is better than rear engined. But the 911 is and always will be Porsche's icon so you can't have an entry level car that is smaller and cheaper beating at any level. You would be making the 911 obsolete

That's what I'm saying. I had wanted a caymen as my next car but Porsche wants the car to stay in the performance range of a car I already own.

I mean the performance is like the same as the old 6 cylinder model

4 cylinder turbos are just boring. I'd rather have lazy V8 burble, a screaming-high-RPM NA I4, a butter smooth I6, or even a plain good V6 over a turbo-4.

>corvette
>shitty automatic

>porshe
>manual transmission

More money, more fun!!!

wut.

>gimped for muh 911

the union of yuropeon cuckolds

The GT4 has a regular Carrera engine not a 4 litre flat 6 making 500bhp like the GT3

emissions regs mean they had to toss out NA engines

I wish they still came with an NA flat 6

Doesn't it make more power and torque?

I'd take that over a corvette 10/10 times

>tfw MazdaVAG partnership never
>rotary porches never