strawpoll.me/11542461
strawpoll.me/12100304
youtube.com/watch?v=B274jFa5hxY
menasepublications.blogspot.com.br/2010/09/reincarnation-of-goddess.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amane is best girl!

Another day in the Yuzu general.
What a time to be alive!

Please put updated tips and tricks pastebin with Megami Tensei I & II info in the next OP.

pastebin.com/kHK2a6dR

Give me a life stone

Fuck off Frost

where are the tips and tricks on how to actually make megaten 1 and 2 good games?

Time travel back to 1990.

Vote for best mainline game here
strawpoll.me/11542461
Vote for best spinoff game here
strawpoll.me/12100304

: )

>All those votes when only 5 people play SMT games
???

It's a meme.

Do you think there's a magical spell or power a demon knows in SMT that makes a woman's tits permanently bigger?

You Zan them up.

Fuck Final. Disgraceful piece of shit kusogeimu.

It has Toki though
>You will never fuck Toki's brains out while she's losing her mind in lust
Why live?

I can hear the vans pulling up now

Toki is trash though.

Toki is best girl. Even as you're about to take her life the last thing she says before you slit her throat is that she loves you. Now that is some unconditional love

Nocturne a shit
Strange Journey a best

so hey

I just wanted to play SMT4. You know, I'm sitting on the work place 24/7 and bought 3DS, so I can play some long games like Etrian Odysseys, Rune Factory, SMT's, Dragon questst and something else, im not sure what 3DS really have. because there are no Castlevanias, no Ouendan, no Trauma Team, no TWEWY, almost no Kirby. Well, you got me.

I'm old SMT player, I played persona 2 both, on ps1 and psp, persona first one, 3 and 4, completed 100% Nocturne on Hard with all endings, Strange Journey Solo (its not really hard), played SMT: NINE, played IMAGINE, beat both Raidou Kuzunoha (both games pretty boring if you ask me), beat both Avatar Tuner and even beat Hitoshura in DDS 1, and got Amala Ring in DDS2.

So, I just wanted to play SMT4.
but

>please select difficulty
>please respawn for money
>please tutorial
>please do you understand
do you understand
do you understand
I m not fucking comprehend

what am I fucking cerebral palsy? do I have brain cancer? what the even fuck? I pl\ayed these games 15 year ago, there were no fucking TUTORIAL, we just played. there were no shit like, "AHAHAH EVERY YOU ANSWER MEAN NOW SOMETHING AND CHANGE SOMETHING AND YOU GO MAKE WORLD". fuck. it was the point of game - we played, we find new ideas, new plot pieces, and only somewhere there we find about world and other.

I thought, after these years game must, you know, be BETTER than back then. but this is fucking I don't even

well
at least looks like it's somewhat difficult and demons at least can kill me

but I think i'll stick with Sekaiju no meiq for now.

and voiceover. we had pretty good English voiceover in DDS, but looks like now ATLUS got poor and can buy only MCdonalds cashier's voices

what the even fuck

Play Apocalypse, I am sure you'll like it :^)

Is this a pasta. I feel like I've seen it before.

no it s fucking original content

i got SMT4 FINAL too. but then it turned out its another game, like, siquel. and i thought it's like GOTY or something, usual smt4 with more quests, demons, endings. so i need to play 4 before i think it s not like 4 is bad, but looks like its casual and shit. not easy, no, demons still can OHKO full party, from beginning. but this OH MATE THERE ARE TUTORIAL FOR EVERY SHIT AND THERE ARE DIFFICULTY SETTING AND PLS DO NOT DIE PLS HELLO KITTY ONLINE

where s my Cozy Okada, Satomi Tadashi and others

we had, like, Nocturde, DDS, P2. we had, like, ff8 (7 9 10), and now we have all this shit

how did we come to all this

Earlier today I thought to myself, "Man, they should have let you sacrifice asahi in the Cleo dlc and made Cleo a party member instead of a demon, that way your choices in the dlc actually matter outside of the dlc" but then I remembered what game I was playing

No, its being mentally handicapped. That level of obsession might seem hot to autistic retards who have never touched a real girl, but in practice it would get annoying extremely fast.

That's not something that would happen in any game, much less this game.

>Not being an autistic retard that has never touched a girl
Normies need to leave

Why? Pussy feels sweet.

Because you don't belong, obviously.

>penny_peterson_by_cartoongirlsfeet2-d7te50t.jpg

Neets don't get to decide where chads go. That right is given by getting pussy alone through lifting alone.

I love how despite the quality otherwise being high, his hat is cut off in the middle.

You can do it in Mass effect 2 with the asari bitch

>Unconditional love is annoying
And people wonder why cuckolds exist

What's the best buld for SMTIV:A? I kinda wanted to do dex...

Also how do I redeem the items from the SMTIV save? Can't find the option on the smartphone.

It literally does not matter. Its piss easy on conflict and lower, and If you're doing apocalypse, you'll probably be ending up with 999 across the board anyway. The rewards you get from the hunter association

I'm playing on war actually.
Do hama and mudo scale off mag? A MC with gun skill and mudo/hama sounds good.

Yeah, Hama and mado are mag, and no longer instakill pass/fail but instead are just elemental damage like agi, but, etc. Unless you have smirk and enemy is vulnerable to it

So you'd need to split the stats unless you want to go full agreement/luck and rely on crits/preemptive strike a for smirk. If you want to go Dex, go full dx/ag/lu. Although you don't get elemental bullets until way later, so you'll mostly be relying on status procs

Autocorrect got me fucked up

Weird. I remember findong elemental bullets pretty early in vanilla IV

Obsession isn't love.

What IS love?

OH BABY DONT HURT ME

So what is the best version of Demikids?

Not like love is real anyway

Poor baby, did someone break up with you?

No. I've never even been in a relationship. Probably never will either.

Was is Satan's design so shit 90% of the time. Is there like a rule that if Lucifer looks cool satan must look like shit as well at the inverse also true being true?

Is there a link to join the Discord? I understand if not but, just wondering

We don't have a discord

You mean the gay circle-jerk?

Oh really? Thought there was one for some reason, but thanks anyway

Any Christians in here?

What's your favorite boss fight(s)?
Something about the Merkabah/Lucifer fight I really liked
I feel like they should've done their fights like apocalypse did in 4 instead of having to go through two separate dungeons, though their dungeons were sick

Yeah, what up?

shit.

What other skills do you reccomend on a dex build?

tetrakarn/makarakarn?

no mt2 no vote

Hitting Luci with that last freikugel was satisfying as hell.
youtube.com/watch?v=B274jFa5hxY

Look, another newfag.

How many Hoys does it take to revive a dead general?

Your going hell for liking this series :^)

that picture tingles me dingle

But what if I always side with GOD?

Has anyone read the SMT IV or DeSu manga?

Did you like it?

>I killed Isabeau last night

Well then, I guess you're safe

where the fuck is if

I DID IT
I FINALLY BEAT MEM ALEPH

0-4: I play the game again to get the other endings
5-9: I watch them on YouTube and go finish DeSu instead

Enjoy user :^)

Nearing the end of Soul Hackers. Should I do DDS, SJ, or Apocalypse next?

You should take a break user. Playing a bunch of RPGs in a row will make you burnout.

Apocalypse if youve played 4
SJ if not and you like good games

DDS never

Strangely enough I haven't at all, and when I did take a break it just made me really want to start the next game. Something about this series just clicks with me.

I have beaten 4, so I guess I may as well do Apocalypse. I've heard the characters and writing weren't so great in it, which is a shame because that was the best part of 4.

DDS

What are some good fictional works to get into if I enjoy SMT's presentation of mythos? Doesn't necessarily have to be another game but those are definitely welcome.

>characters and writing
Much better in Apocalypse than IV, don't know where you heard that meme.

Granted the story is kind of a clusterfuck at times but it's a stronger narrative

learn japanese

menasepublications.blogspot.com.br/2010/09/reincarnation-of-goddess.html
Paradise Lost
His Dark Materials
The Golden Dawn
Devilman
Saint Seiya

The Bible. Just the New Testament, though.

Castlevania.

>any of the characters in Apocalypse
>good
Walter alone is better than the entire party in Apocalypse save for Navarre.

he's lying

Final is bad.
I regret playing it desu.

>Tfw my friend who has played literally every SMT game loves IV:A, in fact it's probably one of his favorites in the whole series.

what the fuck, is there someone who actually seriously believes that walter "the smirking bull" is better than your companions in apoc? how badly has this general fallen?

fuck off retards

Walter as a character is way better than any of the chuckle fuck companions in Apocalypse.

This general has never liked anime tropes.

Where have all the waifufags and Apocolypse babbys been coming from lately?

okay, as a character, he's slightly better written, but I dreaded seeing that faggot coming up in the battle and handing out free press turns every fucking time

I'll take anime tropes that only a few of the companions in apoc were than literal chaosman, lawman, and neutralgirl

No was talking about the characters gameplay wise.

I prefer less vocal characters in my games.
Chiaki and Isamu.
Not Toki and Asahi.

/pg/

Hoy.

consider this: toe-ki

There's navvare and the characters who make fun of navarre

Is SJ the Mass Effect of SMT?

what's that supposed to mean dawg

god I'm so tired of /pg/'s autism can I hang out with you guys for a while?