/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Pet Class edition.

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/
sv.bagoum.com

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Just got Themis'd

>muh nerfed forest
Pic
> Forest becomes the least popular class after Bahamut
pupularity =/= deck's strength
>And no surprise that Sword is the most played because unlike forest, sword can actually do everything perfectly, aggro, control, etc.
Panda's deck is just new version of old otk roach with the same bullshit tutoring to completely avoid rng. Outside of that sword was always popular because it's fun and easy to play, just like daria, she's still popular despite average wr. Hell, even shitty ramp dragon with his bad performance is most played dragon deck, because it's fun for people, no one wants to play face dragon with 10%+ more wr, everyone wants to ramp and drop badass bahamuts, i can understand them.

Remember to rope all the Dshift. Your contribution is very important for us!

>Pet Class
Literally the worst Legendary just behind Blacked Jeanne

Any list for the leader level rewards?

>player reported statistics
>player reported statistics when they can't even know the opposing deck is bolt until they see a wolf

You are out of your mind if you think that sample size means anything

friendly reminder

>pet class

Stop posting D rank opinions

Did you look at the winrate? Those are abhorrent compare to when forest was tier 0.

With people abandoning forest, it means that only those who are very proficient with it are still playing it, and even with only veterans play the decks is still has barely 50% winrate. If it is not getting outclassed I don't know what it is.

>Dark Jeanne
>bad
Preserving for future generations

BLOOD SNEKS TIER 0

>drafting two Anomaly and Bahamut in T2

>mfw playing """""""""""midrange""""""""""" sword at ToG launch

Elana heaven t0 next xpac and there is nothing you can do

lmao
how are people still making this mistake almost a full year in?

concede/lose please

Which is why you count winrate of the class as a whole.

That's not enough imo
Either forced user or filter all trips/names

thanks, sahabutt!

>/svg/ told me AA3 would be hard
>I just keep walking into master dshift and other meme decks like atomy and control blood
>get the easiest 150 points per game of my life
I'm never listening to you guys again

a.k.a. winrate of deck archtype means jack shit.

>Forestcraft
7PP - Elf Queen - 8/10
8PP - Deepwood Anomaly - 4/10

>Swordcraft
4PP - Gawain of the Round Table - 7/10
7PP - Roland the Incorruptible Hero - 9/10

>Runecraft
6PP - Hulking Giant - 8/10
9PP - Wordwielder Ginger - 5/10

>Dragoncraft
5PP - Sibyl of the Waterwyrm - 7/10
8PP - Ouroboros - 8/10

>Shadowcraft
4PP - Minthe of the Underworld - 6/10
7PP - Demonlord, Eachtar - 8/10

>Bloodcraft
4PP - Belphegor - 9/10
8PP - Maelstrom Serpent - 8/10

>Havencraft
6PP - Dark Jeanne - 5/10
9PP - Heavenly Aegis - 7/10

>Neutral
9PP - Israfil - 6/10
10PP - Zeus - 5/10

Some of these (minthe, anomaly, gawain) can become much better with more support

Time to build a Seraph forest deck now
Fucking hell why is forest so expensive?

post dick

>Tfw I still haven't gotten Charlotta yet
I want her as a sword leader.

OY VEY

Here you go mi mano

He's stupid in believing that silverbolt actually has a 57.7% winrate because self-reported data for that deck is completely inaccurate, but forest is "okay" right now because the winrate for the class as a whole is still good.

The main problem is the class still being carried by the same cards. No one wants to play forest because it feels like nothing has changed since standard, and not everyone wants to play wolfbolt because it's clunky at times.

And sadly in ToG they've added very little tempo support. So two incredibly weak expansions in a row for tempo forest playstyle. The legendary could've been a tempo legendary but we got memes instead.

Even their general winrate as craft is 51.8, second only to sword. You don't need to be scientist to figure out that the most popular forest deck should be strong.

>Obviously powerful wincon card

>Contrarians saying it's shit because they want to look smart

Did you guys shit on Daria too when she was first revealed?

Hello underage friends.

/ourguy/

>people only play sword because it's fun
yeah, I'm sure an autopilot 50+% win rate in every archetype in every expansion has nothing to do with it

Soccermom is still one of the best cards in the game, you roachfuckers don't get to complain about trash legos.

>i won't let the goyim forget
>not even for a fraction of a second!

Hello, Mordecai.

ブレイク成功です

Where does the name soccermom for Ancient Elf come from?

>waaah waaaah forest are getting bad legendaries for once

getting real tired of forestbab whining desu

daria does things.

>And sadly in ToG they've added very little tempo support. So two incredibly weak expansions in a row for tempo forest playstyle. The legendary could've been a tempo legendary but we got memes instead.

If you want playable (i.e. busted) tempo cards, they need to nerf the overtuned stuff you already have like Roach and AE.

Tempo was flat out broken in DE meta with most masters games having at least one for at least 2 months straight and it and PTP winning every tournament.

>He's stupid in believing that silverbolt actually has a 57.7% winrate because self-reported data for that deck is completely inaccurate
No one said it was 100% accurate, dumb faggot. Player made statistics can't be 100% accurate but you can see general trend. Of course forestcraft player would always deny it, and being second best craft is just "okay" for them.
>but forest is "okay" right now

how do i become gundam pilot

Hello, friend.

And yet you completely ignored the argument about dragon or daria. Not everyone play decks only because of high wrs.

It's worse than Seraph in everyway possible

>Forestcraft
7PP - Elf Queen - 1/10 - multiple better alternative exist
8PP - Deepwood Anomaly - -1/10 8 mana removal bait, not even a meme

>Swordcraft
4PP - Gawain of the Round Table - 10/10 - flexible, fit in any match any deck archtype
7PP - Roland the Incorruptible Hero - 9/10 - strong card for control

>Runecraft
6PP - Hulking Giant - 8/10 - Earth rite deck still have room for this giant
9PP - Wordwielder Ginger - 5/10 - it should be 9/10 but Daria exists

>Dragoncraft
5PP - Sibyl of the Waterwyrm - 7/10 - no complain about this card, good for control
8PP - Ouroboros - 5/10 - meme

>Shadowcraft
4PP - Minthe of the Underworld - 6/10 - Like blood queen, but a bit better
7PP - Demonlord, Eachtar - 9/10 - a strong clear and good board presence

>Bloodcraft
4PP - Belphegor - 9/10 - better than the 6/4 ward
8PP - Maelstrom Serpent - 3/10 - you are dead with full board of snakes on your side

>Havencraft
6PP - Dark Jeanne - 5/10 - blacked
9PP - Heavenly Aegis - 8/10 - a giant that cannot be removed, definitely a good card by its own

>Neutral
9PP - Israfil - 8/10 - solid card but no one use neutral cards anyway
10PP - Zeus - 6/10 - think of it as gilgamesh, but with flavor

Banish THIS
*whips out phantom howl*

I was hoping the last one would be ptp/combo support. That new legendary is just a dead pull. I don't know if I want to vial it though because it has meme potential. But man, it will be complete shit for many expansions to come. At least eidolon of madness had seraph and rabbits it could combo with and is getting unholy grail this expansion. This legendary isn't even a good meme.

Just think about it a little bit and you'll suddenly understand.

>gets auto banished end of turn

The problem with Ginger is Bahamut exists.

No matter how fat board you stack with Giant and Pascale, you are still going to lose it all once Dr. 10 (or Themis) pays you a visit.

Didn't some graph posted last thread show forest had the lowest playrate? That could easily account for 2+% winrate.

>8PP - Maelstrom Serpent - 3/10 - you are dead with full board of snakes on your side
Whether you're new to the game or very oblivious, your opinion is wrong.

>The main problem is the class still being carried by the same cards. No one wants to play forest because it feels like nothing has changed since standard, and not everyone wants to play wolfbolt because it's clunky at times.

Exactly. They need to give forestcraft good cards from new expansion in order for people to play it.

No fuck you

>People still think roaches and AE are too good
>when Daria exist

AE is kinda meh in current meta, even the roaches are not as good as before anymore, proof is that forestcraft is not tier 0 anymore. They need to make cards that can decrease PP cost of cards in hand to make forest top tier again.

She stops by and picks all the little ones up.

"Win the game" card? What's Forest getting next, Themis? Oh nevermind.

>swordbabs in charge of losing

That's the joke. You are dead after Howl gets played anyway.

>make forest top tier again.

It's been top tier with at least one deck in every single meta since release. Stop being so entitled.

I don't think AE is that strong when there are so many ways to kill single fat minions as opposed to multiple ones. She's only that bad when you nut a perfect curve but then you can compare that to nutting a perfect Daria curve which is UNBEATABLE.

>tempo was flat out broken in DE
t. some sword shitter who's otohime/sage commander combo was interrupted by 6/6 with ward

>d-don't forget haven is the true cancer of the bahamut expansion because of m-muh lion!

>midrange is d-dead n-nerf yurias!!

the only good sword shitter is a roached sword shitter

Lowest play rate is bishop, second lowest - vampire. Of course it's master, nobody cares about lower ranks.

>what is 13/13 taunt :^)

>It's been top tier with at least one deck in every single meta

So is sword. And haven to a certain extend. And sword actually getting so many good stuffs this expansion.

I put "okay" in quotes because if a class has high winrate but no one wants to play it then that means there's something seriously wrong with the design of the class.

Of course some of you faggots obsess over winrates like its the most important thing in the world, but the point of cards games is having fun. And if they fail to get people to play the class despite it being strong then there is obviously a design issue somewhere.

Look at ramp dragon for instance. The deck is pretty fucking shit and expensive as well, yet people love playing ramp because it's still fun to play (when you're not facing cancerous shadow decks).

>They need to make cards that can decrease PP cost of cards in hand to make forest top tier again.
But there's the homo prince 2/2 for 5 mana iirc.

>it's worse than
Why do people use this argument?
It's literally a non-argument.

>lol X is bad because Y is better (Y isn't available for X users though)
It literally does not matter if a card exists in another craft that does the job better. Unless you can point to a card that does the exact same thing IN THE SAME CRAFT, your argument is fucking invalid.

>Forest needs to always be T0 otherwise it's trash
You treehuggers need to gassed.

Half of AE's strength comes from the bounce so you can replay the insanely efficient fanfares that Forest has (Liza, May, Roach, FB, Tia if you are lucky).

>AE is kinda meh in current meta
Forestcraft analytics, everyone.

Are you crazy? By turn 8 almost no one have free removal, or a evolve point. 87% of that thing attacking next turn.

>wake up
>Forest lego revealed
>You win if you can hit face with it
Neat. Seems a bit meme but I like how they gave forest some wincons beyond roach.

those are not the most played decks in the game
daria suffered huge losses when it was nerfed and midrange sword gained many more players
right now the most rune deck is d shift and it give a positive win rate to anyone in high masters
none of that matters though, the majority of people who play sword do it to get free wins without any thought process
just play your shit on curve and win more than 50% of the time every expansion guaranteed

Those that think Elf Queen is shitt are retards.

RE FUCKING TARDS

Self reporting winrate is not always correct. Take it with a grain of salt.

That shit is too slow. Maybe something like 4PP 2/3 that can make all fairies in your hand cost 0 is more acceptable.

Haven was garbage tier before DE and hasn't had a consistent T1 deck in RoB either (though it has had multiple T2 due to the good Daria matchup).

Sword is a problem, I don't think anyone would deny that.

Ok then retard, how is this card better than the tools forest already has in the forms of roach, purgatory, and wolfbolt when you're taking an even bigger risk than a similar deck in this game already does by playing Deepwood during your turn

yeah may as well do the roach otk on turn 5 instead of 9

kys roachfucker

It is "turn 8 do nothing when played" and readily removed by any removal if you haven't noticed.

t. swordshitter

>one time use fairy beast
it's okay at best
>heal 20
it will literally never do that

Because they're not playing decks filled with shitty lategame winconditions. Your plan is basically "win midgame so they have to blow their removal then gain board control so they don't shit on you as you do nothing turn 8 then win".

Or DoD.
It's a "win more" card, same with Pascale

>5PP - Sibyl of the Waterwyrm - 7/10 - no complain about this card, good for control
>8PP - Ouroboros - 5/10 - meme
t. not a dragon player/newfag

>Of course some of you faggots obsess over winrates like its the most important thing in the world, but the point of cards games is having fun.
Are you not having fun with forest?
>And if they fail to get people to play the class despite it being strong then there is obviously a design issue somewhere.
What are you talking about? That sick argument against
>forest'st not tier 0 = it's shit
>forest's not most played craft = it's shit
Meh, it's in the middle, i don't see a problem here.

its trash, fairy beast is better and you can bounce it

put me in the screencap

I think of it as more of a turn 10 combo card with Lisa.

It is reasonable with all the Daria deck and Dshift deck running rampant. It is to counter those runefags and bring balance back to the game.

Not him but don't you think it's better to have a heal besides fairy beast? I mean it doesn't have to heal 20 just at least a 10 or something.

I've played nothing but elf since rob and ancient elf of all cards has never been bad

He probably wouldn't have disconnected if you picked Luna

Liza won't save you from Odin, Dance of Death, Tsubaki, etc
At best she saves you from Revelation

So everyone who posts Erika plays sword, right? Don't embarass yourself any further.

You either don't play forest or you think it's some kind of card you're going to horde until turn 20 and drop for a full-heal. Basically a scenario that is never going to happen for forest.

Dropping this shit on turn 7 is only going to heal for 7-8 which is about slightly higher than the average fairy beast heal for a total of 1 PP more.

Might be a 1 of in a deck to replace a single fairy beast. But then again fairy beast can actually be bounced.

think of it as more of a killed by bahamut/odin/dod with lisa

It's not shit, the archetype it would be used in is shit.