Your car

Post em fuckbois

no

Nice car

ok, but only because i just got new wheels

Pretty nice Supra.

It's a "no fucks given" build. I heard they're the dank thing these days.

Because you asked so nicely.

I'd kill for a slicktop memebox

nice cars boys

This is pure sex.
Post more if you have more.

noice

paint that mirror
>stance
I like that gen celica
Noice
Why not keep the stock wheels?
meh
Holy shit i wanted a legacy wagon gt but the one I was looking at was sold. Is that stick?

New (new)

it is a stick.

i love this thing

>no comment on my car
t-thanks user

I LIKE MY SILVER MIRRORS

I think they stand out too much.

Do them the same color as your wheels.

rate mine

>hazed headlights
>Awful wheels

4/10

headlights aren't hazed anymore
and those wheels are stock

R8 and h8 m8

>it's another post your car thread
>that means it's another faggot posts his black NA Z32 for the billionth time

Plate blurred so you can't look it up and see that it's a salvage title vehicle

ready 2 go

Any damage underneath? Did you fully inspect before buying? How is it?

Neat

please take a photo with something other than a 10 year old toshiba webcam

slight frame damage. It's not fully straight because he got rear ended in a slow collision. He was very straight forward and showed me all the damage from it.

It's a great car, but I feel like it wants to kill me all the time.

Hey gurl

Something a good alignment can fix or is that type of damage something that effects the actual drive ability?

>why not keep stock wheels

The stock wheels were fine but i'm not too big on the black with machined look (serron wheels). My dad got s4 rims for his a4 so i took the a4 rims because i like silver 10 spokes and they're wider so the car has a better stance imo

i'm surprised you didn't bash me for the pinstripe tape

It's nothing that actually affects driving, imo. It might be the reason why it wants to kill me all the time, but it's not completely skew. It's also not completely square. He was completely honest with me and showed me all the damage, so I trusted him.

Get some good tires and stay safe user

mein negros

true, I plan on getting BFG Sport Comp 2s after getting SS lines and StopTech brake pads. I'm running nipshit yokohama tires right now.

Hey me too. One on the right is mine, left is my flat mates twin turbo

Frig off, Ricky

Jesus Christ how many Z32 owners are there on Veeky Forums?

Good to see these cars gaining popularity again. Unfortunately, they will probably become the next 240sx. I guess I'll hoard my two clean ones for a while.

>Ran when parked 20 years ago, I know what I got, no low balls. $7000.

>performance mods
>on a wrecked car

Veeky Forums

>wow he posted the same pic again

heaps. There was a guy with a 500whp one for a while.

Mine makes about 350-400 crank according to anecdotal evidence, tuned at 1bar (15psi) with a catback, intake, AFM delete and some other HKS bullshit.

Pic related is it stranded outside a fuel station flooded as fuck while I had all the spark plugs out and cleaned with pictured degreaser.

Flat mate has two, a mint NA in pic related and a rough as fuck TT running 13psi with no tune lol

R32s give me the fizz just looking at them

Beautiful my dude. Those wilwoods?

Sweet shitbox and it looks like you live on a nice property also mane

My other flat mate had a 400awkw one of those. Safe to say attesa wasn't designed for that much power because he did a sick drift into a median barrier trying to overtake a taxi in 3rd

Sad reacts only pls

Thanks mate. Nice looking HSV. It's the wheel and brake package from the W407. They're AP Racing re-branded as walkinshaw.

Mine is almost at that (367kW), I never have any traction problems outside of first gear with the attesa enabled, but I'm running 265 wide tires lol

Same desu senpai

nice job, shithead

i dont think ive ever seen an e36 m3 that clean, nice

I feel you, man. F

i should be at 500 whp once i hop on e85
NA compression and stock turbos

>implying salvage title means wrecked car
>implying performance mods add value to a car
>implying

F

Here's my car after a sick 20x drift combo on an iced over road.

what happened

Sick car m8.

Nice sharkwing antenna

So that's where the Buick Cascada headlights came from...

what brand is that?

Opel, Opel Astra (J) OPC

You mean *Opel Cascada*

A Chinese girl slowly drove into a BMW M3 parked beside me, kept her foot on the gas, and shoved the BMW into the side of my beautiful Saab 9-5 Aero. She pushed the M3 all the way into the grass, scraping the entire driver's side of my car in the process. This was all because she was driving with her dog, which jumped or something and distracted her enough to decimate 3 cars in a parking lot.

I was 5 miles away enjoying some PF Chang's with my girlfriend and her parents when my roommate called me and just said "dude, an Asian just fucked up your car. The police officer is here and wants to talk to you." There was a silver lining though: our waitress overheard the situation and gave me dessert for free. The car was totaled by the insurance company and I soon replaced it with

thanks

meant to reply to

Well they look great on the ss, How much did the 407 cost?

Dun dun dunnnnn

and here's the M3. It sat in this position for a good week before the guy (another asian) had it towed to a shop. It was eventually fixed up and sitting in the parking lot like usual again about a month later.

Sorry for all the details, I love telling this story because of the sheer retardation that caused the whole thing

Thanks Bro, yours is stunning.

I'm speechless that sounds like a train wreck. Do you like your Celica, there's one for 1500 ameriabucks with like 101,000 mi that i was looking at.

Fitted ~$10k. A pretty penny but I don't regret spending it.

Hey bro, not cool trying to pass my car off as your own.

Nah jk. Nice car tho.

Eh, no recent pics.

BOIIIIII RX7

Damnit.

F

looks like nz to me

What gave it away?

the green lawn next to the driveway. No where else is it like that familia. You live on a green jungle island

Nice af but I don't like those moose sticker things

I bet. Still drivable in low range? I'm hesitant to supercharge the Ute, 340 is enough for me... Mabey. Plus I reckon the maloo will start going up in value soon so stock will be ideal.

idk, it wasn't the green lawn idk who that dude is.

It's a love-hate relationship (hate the 1.8 engine, love everything else), especially after coming from my fully loaded Saab. I went from 260 hp (Saab had an intake, tune, and some other bits) down to 105. But the Celica is definitely easier to own and maintain, it's way better on gas, and it's manual (the Saab was auto, so that was a nice upgrade). The aftermarket scene is also way better, along with all the cool JDM parts available. Not to mention the juicy 90's interior.

You should really take that one for a test drive if you haven't, they are awesome cars that never die. And you have the option to take them in so many directions, if that makes sense. For the Saab, I could've maybe done a manual swap, got a bigger turbo, and that's basically it for power gains (the B235R engine was pretty much top of the line already). There are sooo many things you can do to a Celica with a whole range of well-documented engine swaps. It's a much more "involved" car.

What Road is that?

Pic is before the 93 to radium

Thanks for the info senpai, this one is bone stock so it should be interesting it will also be my first manual

Bloody Kikuyu grass. Jungle is about right.

Looks like noice and crisp air.

Oh that's just for brakes and wheels. Didn't get any of the other 407 mods put in. I have had work done to it: removed the AFM (runs on all 8 all the time), re-tune of engine and had the exhaust replaced. Puts out 320 now. Next things on the list are to get the interior re-done and some minor cosmetic shit from HDT before I look at anything else. I'm playing around with getting a full walkinshaw package at some point in the future but they run at around ~$26k for the cheapest package so it won't be anytime soon.

I think you'd be right in keeping stock. With everything being build offshore now the genuine Australian made stuff will be increasing in value over the years.