ITT: Spooky driving stories

>ITT: Spooky driving stories

>be me
>driving alone at 2am
>in deep woods ~25mph
>middle of nowhere forest
>guy in a suit fucking sprints right across the road like 50 feet in front of me
>still remember his face in headlights when he looked up
>totally emotionless
>wrinkly bald head and sharp cheekbones
>weak jaw and tight lips
>never slowed down and just disappeared into the forest
>he was so fast
>was only on the road for like 4 or 5 seconds
>really just wish he crossed before or after i was there
>fuck i wish i never saw him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VTZ3PM3hUXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's fucked bruh.

>be me
>driving with friend when I first got my license
>11pm ish
>stop to check out a place to eat
>as soon as I pull out the keys a drunk girl opens my back door and asks for a ride
>nah
>she gets mad but leaves
>as I lock my doors I see this guy staring at me through my Driver door window
>completely emotionless just staring
>tell my friend we're leaving and we btfo that place

>driving home from work, had to stay until 2230
>get a phone call from unrecognized number
>pick it up
>I hear this shit
aaaAAA ppp ooO000OO
pLzzz t0 h3lep I noD gooDSDS ewIThz KompUtrrer
>it's my fucking brother trying to spook me

>be with cousin in his wrx
>late at night don't know what time
>taking back roads
>find a cul de sac in a wooded area and do some awd dounts
>stopped facing the way out of the cul de sac for a minute
>see a black figure that looks like he was wearing a motorcycle helmet come out of the woods
>get out of their quick
Sorry if my experience is shit it happened over a couple years ago. I have been back to the area several times and never seen anything like it again.

yeah man it's the worst. i used to like driving around at night. but now i can't stop thinking about him and keep thinking i'm going to see him again. his stupid fucking face is burned into my memory, . i just really wish i never saw him.

The scariest thing that ever happened to me whilst in car.
> Be with my Gf at the time
> That night we decide to go to the mountains
> After much driving, we are horny as fuck so i find the most secluded and darkest turnout
> Park, get ready for sexy time
> we are about to embrace when we both hear "Ooooh" like a grown womans really poor/ playful attempt to scareone
> We both stop and she lookd at me and asks if that was me, the same time i ask her the same exact question
> We sit there, white we are processing what just happened
> We look around, nothing around us, we didn't see any cars parked anywhere for miles
> She says "can we please leave?"
> Don't even hesitate to GTFO
It sounded so weird, kinda like in elementary school when someone would do something bad and the whole class would be like "ooooooo" except it sounded like a grown woman doing it, it also sounded NOTHING like an owl because I've heard many many owls and not once has one made that sound

wtf dude. gave me chills

Man it must suck to be no guns

>driving on a back road at about 2 am because restless and couldn't sleep
>beautiful night, no clouds, heater turned on and comfy af
>Notice blinking light up in the sky, think it's a plane so I don't pay attention to it
>Light doesn't move at all for the next couple of minutes I'm driving, starting to feel pretty spooped
>immediately think I'm going to be abducted
>Light keeps blinking, I'm tempted to pull over and get out to try and look at it but fuck that
>Decide I've had enough, make a u turn around to head home
>Just as I start to turn, light stops blinking and my car dies at the same time
>Was an old Lexus es 300, was a family car that I bought from my parents
>I had owned it for 4 years, has been extremely reliable and never died on me before. Tank was still a quarter full, so plenty of gas
>Can't remember a time when it died when I was a kid either
>try and restart car, nothing happens at all
>Take key out, put back in and attempt to restart again, no noises whatsoever
>scared as shit now, completely silent outside. No wind no animal sounds nothing
>Don't get out of car, that's how people in the movies die
>Sit in the middle of the lane periodically trying to restart car
>Finally starts, I gtfo like a bat out of hell
>Still spoops me out

Happened 2 years ago

Literally scared of the wind lol

It's been too long since this thread.

>be me
who the fuck else would you be, you double nigger?

>Driving along road
>Long, late night haul.
>Doing Miami to Charlotte up the 95, got on road about 8 pm.
>Already late, I'm somewhere in Georgia
>Like to jerk off to keep myself awake, works pretty well.
>Radio is off, not CB or anything either, literally stock 1991 Integra tape deck.
>Radio turns on.
>"You shouldn't be doing that while driving."
>Too concentrated on finishing.
>"Don't tell me what to do."
>Radio turns off, I cum hard as fuck.
>Keep driving.
>After my boner softens I realize how fucking spoopy that was.

It wasn't windy, nor could it of been the wind, it sounded vocal as fuck. It sounded like it was RIGHT outside the truck too. I am no pussy, I've had to pull straps out on a lot of people, trust me when i say it wasnt the wind. We both thought it was one of us, it was so ausible and clear.

Are you able to account for the time you spent stalled in the middle to the road trying to restart your car? Did you have a clock or watch at hand that seemed to suddenly skip several minutes or hours?

Not really supernatural but
>driving home from friend's house, late
>taking back roads because gps on phone is shit
>on wooded stretch of road
>headlights catch something up ahead, sets my spider sense tingling because I'm already lost and apprehensive
>pull up to it slowly, it's a big deer
>it has been injured in some way, the antler facing me looks to be sloughed off its face, bright red on the same side foreleg
>bellows at me, it's just standing there, eyes shining, bone showing, shaking its head
>after a moment I can't take it, burn rubber and cut into the oncoming lane to get around this fucker

I will remember that blood-deer-skull-antler combo outside my passenger window forever

Kek check out special agent fox mulder over here

>/x/ jerks off to scare away ghosts.png

>visiting family up in bumfuck nowhere northern Maine
>driving alone late at night, deep in the woods
>no civilization for miles
>doing about 40 or so
>slightly spooky but used to it, so pretty comfy
>suddenly a HUGE fucking moose casually strolls into the road maybe 150 feet in front of me
>slam on the brakes
>roll to a stop a few feet from the thing
>fucker just stands there looking absolutely hellish, staring me down
>before I can even think to put my car in reverse it spooks and takes off into the woods
>a few seconds later I'm surrounded by a pack of coyotes streaming across the road
>sit there taking in what just happened until a semi roars by in the opposite direction
doesn't sound too spooky but holy fuck being that close to a bigass bull moose is absolutely terrifying
a couple feet further and I would've been crushed by the thing

is this what spooked ya

The time between my car dying and when it finally started up was about 15 minutes or so give or take (didn't have my phone with me so idk for sure). Clock on my car had about that amount of time elapsed (im not sure what time the car went off but it was 2:37 am when it came back on), and clocks at my house were matched up with my car. I definitely looked lol, so if someone had a bunch of shit jammed up my asshole running tests they were pretty thorough in hiding it and keeping me from being sore afterwards

opportunity lost for fucking a drunk girl.

>be 17
>live in Midwest suburb/country line
>Go driving late at night once
>find some backroads I've never been down, I'm basically in the country now so I have no idea where the fuck I am
>cloudy, no stars, little light
>come up to a dead end / cul de sac that with what looks like one of those small metal barns adjacent to it.
>as I approach it I realize there's a strong "humming" noise like a dishwasher running coming from the barn.
>As I'm turning the humming noise seems to move down into the ground
>I get spooked and start speeding out
>mfw the fucking humming now sounds like its underground, under the fuck car
>I floor it in my fucking camry, freaking the fuck out and a few seconds later the noise completely stops

Last fucking time I went driving in a fucking 20 mile radius of that place

Well did he??

I let a woman drive once.
That was fucking horrifying.

>be britfag on holiday in 2006
>just driven from Las Vegas
>driving through LA, tired as fuck trying to find my hotel
>it's dark as fuck all of sudden (no street lights anywhere), but I can see orange glow in the sky all around me so I know I'm still in the city
>holy fuck where is my hotel
>turn down a dark road
>end in some disused factory car park
>there's shit everywhere so a 3-point turn isn't gonna be easy and this car is bigger then I'm used to so reversing it straight out will be tough
>whack my high beams on so I can see better
>illuminate three homeless guys huddled around a small barrel
>they're staring at me, looking like I just crashed a funeral
>put my hand out the window and shout "Sorry, I'm lost"
>one of the guys, wearing a rusty helmet and a big leather jacket stands up slowly
>he isn't wearing anything under the jacket and his dick is hanging out
>he starts shouting out some gibberish
>he gestures to his throat and does the slitting motion
>starts walking to the car and his two buddies stand up
>oh fuck
>the guy starts running and now his dick is hard
>put car into reverse and hammer it
>hit a load of debris and curb when I reverse out of the complex
>make it out
>rear bumper and boot is fucked, office rear axle is a little twisted
>didn't buy insurance
>cost me £1000 of my spending money
Never again

>Costco Polish dogs are the shit
>buy 2 or 3 after work depending on how hungry
>get out from work and buy 2
>godamdasgud.jpg
>head to friend's house in truck late at night to play some Smash Bros
>have to take mean shit when i get there
>wait 9 gorillion hours to use bathroom and slightly shit my pants
>damage control and spend 15 minutes cleaning myself and the bathroom up
>end up leaving because that really killed vibe
>driving home and get second wave of sudden urge to shit
>ohno can't hold it
>release the fluid all over my pants and in my car
>oo'ing/ah'ing with a cringing face as i shit all over myself in my driving car
>never EVER shit myself twice in one day
>get home and run into house with shit spilling

never again with those Costco dogs, spookiest stuff to ever happen; shitting myself twice in one day

>be drivng on a dirt road
>Driving moms SUV
>driving fast
>decide to go star gazing
>drive like 45 mins outside of city
>find pull out, park there and begin to star gaze
>stargazing for 20 mins now
>See lights moving fast in the sky
>think "Probaby just a plane"
>Moving lights Come to a deadstop 100M away from me
>slowly walk into car.
>lights get intesnse
>Nope.jpg
>Speed off like stabbed rat
>go to 7-11 get slurpee
>mfw AYYlamos

/k/ pls

This was 5 years ago now, I'll never forget it.
>cruising down a country road at 2AM at about 60 mph in my '74 MGB
>been driving this road for years, seen deer, coyotes, owls, moose, and even turkey vultures
>no cell service out here in the sticks
>suddenly, in the middle of a turn, the engine cuts out, headlights die, and hear a massive backfire
>straighten wheel, slam on the brakes, feel the car roll onto the grass/dirt at the side of the road, can't see shit because it's dark as hell
>this has never happened before or since, car has been reliable (as reliable as an MGB can be lol)
>turn off car, flip light switch, remove key, insert key and try to start it
>won't even crank, like you had the battery disconnected
>flip light switch on, try again
>no engine still, but lights come on
>front bumper is about 2" from a MASSIVE oak tree I couldn't see when stopping because the lights went out.
>look back and see I'm about 300 feet from the road in a field, but it felt like I only rolled on the grass for about 50 feet
"Woah" I whispered. Could've just died and nobody would know for days.
>hear coyotes howling and yelping in the woods ahead, feel spooped
>I got out of the car, grabbed 3 road flares and a flashlight from the trunk, and started walking to the road, following my tire tracks in the grass
>the tracks just stop in the middle of the field, and I can't find them for another 100 feet, there they just suddenly reappear
"Never felt the car leave the ground,, must've hit a bump and flew 100 feet and landed again"
>no bump in the field, and again it only felt like I rolled 50 feet on grass
>Drop flare on road, another partway through the field, and another about 10 feet behind car
>at this point I popped the hood, started checking fuses and the starter and things, can't find one thing wrong
>after an hour or so, a guy on a motorbike came by, and walked over to me, asked if I was okay, offered to to to the town about 7 miles away and get help, leaves
>to be continued

Cont.

>after another hour or so of waiting and trying to start the car, a tow truck pulls up and the drive asked if I sent for help
"No, it must be the other guy stuck in a field in an old car" I said, made him chuckle.
>pulls my car out to the road, and before he loads it I try to start it again, it cranks this time but won't turn over so I turn it off and take the keys
>Goes to hook it up to the truck and it suddenly starts
O.O is the actual face we both made at this point
>put the keys in, turn it off
>try to start it again, turns over fine and runs perfectly
>decide to drive to town to see if it dies again, have the tow follow me
>it was fine the whole way so I just hopped on the interstate and went home

The car never did it again or since, and I till don't believe that it flew 100 feet, I wasn't going fast enough to even slide the 300 feet across that field, let alone get airborne for that long.
That and the way the car acted that night still make my heart race thinking about it. Quite spoopy.

car's haunted and/or now forever metaphysically linked to you, m8
better not sell it

what the fuck

i've watched the OP webm like 20 times and still can't see anything weird in it

This shit with cars turning off makes me think there is some kind of field that disrupts the electrical systems of cars. You probably were too near to something that did not need to be seen by anyone other than government officials.

I'm keeping the car until I die. Haunted or not, I've rebuilt almost everything by myself and it's treated me well other than that.

The thought of some field that kills cars did cross my mind later, but I've been down that road hundreds of times since and it never happened again.

If anyone is in New Jersey, have you been on Clinton Road?

Well, naturally, if it's attached to something that needs to not be seen and needs to be moved from one place to another, it would not be there the next time you drove the road. My theory is it is an intentional government or military device designed to physically stop people from intruding upon something that is happening, the range could be massive and there is no way that you could approach it without being spotted on foot by infrared cameras. The numerous times I have heard of peoples' cars dying in the middle of the night for an extended period of time in the middle of nowhere is extremely telling to me.

Is it haunted by shills who an-heroed after the election?

"The road and the land around it have gained notoriety over the years as an area rife with many legends of paranormal occurrences such as sightings of ghosts, strange creatures, and gatherings of witches, Satanists, and the Ku Klux Klan. It is also rumored that professional killers dispose of bodies in the surrounding woods—with one recorded case of this occurring.[2] It has been a regular subject of discussion in Weird NJ magazine, which once devoted an entire issue to it. In the words of a local police chief, "It's a long, desolate stretch and makes the imagination go nuts."[3]"

>driving along a deserted mountain road at 2 AM
>suddenly, radio turns on by itself and starts playing Bach
>try to turn it off
>it won't turn off
>Bach devolves into a cacophony of electronic sounds followed by strange discordant vocal noises
>start spamming that motherfucking power button because I'm getting seriously weirded out
>suddenly, a car speeds into view behind me and then blows past me
>for some reason I got some odd vibes from this car so I decide to try and keep up with it
>I kept pace with it for about a quarter mile before it completely outpaced me and disappeared
>radio stops shitting itself and turns itself off
I still wonder about it sometimes. I didn't really get a good look at the car but it seemed to be a black two-door coupe.

Who in the fuck uses the 24 hour clock to tell a story?!?!

Yurop

Probably some hobo nigger lady on drugs or whatever

My sides

> be driving home from truck yard in Rural/Industrial area
> Pull out of drive way
> Cows in paddock across road, normal
> .
> half a dozen in a circle
> prancing on the spot
> others jumping around back a bit
> starts raining
> it's been dry for a few weeks
> Holy fuck, cows doing a rain dance

Shit was freaky man

It was either the car from that charlie sheen movie "the wraith" or skrillex is doing Bach remixes and driving around with a high power transmitter

SKYRINE GT-R???
youtu.be/VTZ3PM3hUXc

Someone was using a strong FM transmitter to play Bach through their radio. Prob some crazy old music professor who just had a "breakthrough".

These are all probably something dealing with a military stealth helicopter. They have the ability to disrupt electromagnetic fields and turn electronic devices off completely. They're also usually quite silent and I think they direct any sound they make upwards instead of downward.
They often test these systems out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. The operators might have been having a chuckle at you too.

That's why we have firearms my boi. I'd gladly kill three degenerates any day of the week.

>parents are divorced
>driving to my moms house
>mom lives out in the country so I'm on dark ass windy back roads
>listening to eurobeat
>every light in my car flickers for about a minute
>headlights appear in my rear view mirror, coming up fast
>looks like a blacked out S13
>gets close enough for me to see inside
>no driver
>night of fire starts playing
>gun it
>ghost car falls behind
>it didn't expect a race
>it starts to chase
>driving harder than I've ever driven
>ghost car can't keep up
>go around a hairpin really damn fast
>look in rear view
>spookmobile can't deal
>*SCRRR*
>*CRUNCH*
>headlights no longer behind me
>I win
>arrive at moms house and eat leftover mashed potatoes

Honestly so would have I gladly paid £1k for a gun and some bullets instead of car repairs

Calm down Travis bickle

Late at night, a whole squad of what looked like to be soldiers, were out patrolling the streets in a convoy of golf carts. Full on woodland camoflauge plus 2 in ghillie suits.

>seemed to be a black two-door coupe.
Skyline G-TR confirmed.

ebin meme post, I laughed, take my upvote

I'm glad you enjoyed it, user.

:^)

>gf

Fakest story itt

what you gotta be mario frickin einstein to post here or somethin?

Probably a nigger driving in the nigger position, seat reclined to the point said nigger is parallel to the road

>Road trip
>Plan on camping in National Forest
>Been driving for 12 hours though, so too tired to actually set up camp
>Pull onto Forest Service road a couple hours after dark
>Go way down road to a wide spot, park
>Lay the seat back, take off my shoes, pass out
>Wake up at 2 AM to sound of coyotes nearby
>Hear something scrabbling around under car
>Coyotes getting closer
>Now even closer
>Scrabbling intensifies
>See coyotes trotting through the pine trees around me
>5 or 6 of them, maybe--hard to tell because the only light is starlight and they're dodging all around
>They're right against the car, making all kinds of awful sounds
>I'm still groggy and freaking out, can't find my keys
>Coyotes digging at the base of my car and making that awful gargle-yap they do sometimes
>Thing under my car shrieking like a banshee
>Coyote at back bumper makes horrible yipe
>Something jumps up the trunk, scrambles up back windshield and onto the roof, shrieking all the way
>Another coyote jumps onto the hood, puts front feet on windshield, practically roaring at the thing on the roof
>Other coyotes rearing up and pawing at the sides and the windows
>Hood coyote lunges forward, grabs something, starts shaking back and forth
>Liquid splattering on the windshield and scrambling shrieking sounds on the roof
>Finally come to my senses enough to hit the interior lights and the headlights and start yelling
>Lights reflecting from the eyes of all the coyotes
>They're all looking at me through the windows
>Blood and hair all over the windshield
>Hood coyote pulls back, looks at me through windshield
>It has a full-grown raccoon in its mouth
>Raccoon almost torn in half, still twitching
>Hood coyote jumps off hood, trots down road with raccoon
>Other coyotes slowly pull back from car, follow hood coyote into darkness
>Find keys, drive out of National Forest, pull into first truck stop, buy case of beer, drink most of beer, pass out in car in parking lot for remainder of night

> Implying everyone on this board is a busriding neckbeard
Na m8

Fucking idiot
Someone hit and probabaly mortally injured that deer and your pussy ass couldn't call the wildlife services to come out and take it to the vet or kill it and end its suffering

Ppl like you sicken me because in another situation your lame ass would leave behind a hurt scary looking person

>having "wildlife services" on speed dial
>giving a fuck about the antlered, car destroying rat
Fuck off

ITT: People who have been to the country but don't live there, but want to sound like they know the country so they keep saying "bumfuck nowhere."

t. Cousin fucker that lives in the middle of bumfuck nowhere

gave me a hearty kek

>t. high school class tier digital projector

what did he mean by this?

Not all that spooky unless you were there.

>driving at night
>took fellow employee home
>lives out in the middle of fucking noware
>roads are so dark and quiet
>30% lost but have a general idea of the direction I need to go.
>completely out of my element, at the time, and feeling a little spooked
>Come up to the T intersection I need with a flashing yellow light
>make the turn at the yellow becomes a red light, at the same time the radio station cuts out and is replaced by very creepy and demonic noise.
>The red flashing light is huge in my rear view mirror and the entire cab is glowing with red light.
>Whole way down the road can barely take my eyes off that light.
>About half a mile down the road the radio returns to normal.

No fucking clue. Such a coincidence that happens right then, or a warning?

>convoy of golf carts

Could this be the legendary Canadian armed forces?

>tfw live in bumfuck nowhere and still call it bumfuck nowhere.

i also still get creeped the fug out when rolling through someone elses bumfuck nowhere

This sounds like something /k/ would do as some sort of bullshit "tactical exercise"

Same. Anywhere dozens of miles or more from the nearest stoplight qualifies pretty well as bumfuck nowhere. The bumfuck nowhere you're familiar with due to living there may as well be a nice green pasture but getting lost in someone else's bumfuck nowhere is nightmare fuel.

>Stormy night, around midnight
>Cruising home on some narrow farm road
>See a girl that looks about 20 on the side of the road
>Decide to stop because raining and it's late
>She's wearing a dirty white dress, also smells kind of funny but I brush it off
>Ask her where she's going, she just mumbles and points up the road
>Start driving, come up to a cemetery after about 10 minutes
>Girl motions for me to pull over, then stares at me when I don't
>"Sorry honey, no spooky stuff tonight. Daddy's lonely and the nights are cold here."

Mario = Mario Kart = Racing = Veeky Forums. Einstein = Smartperson McBigbrain. So basically a smart Veeky Forumstist who knows a lot about Veeky Forums culture and memes. I didn't even get the Initial D reference of the greentext until another user pointed it out.

Shit doesnt work on cars. Cars are hardened against EMP in several ways.

The entire exterior of a car acts like one big Faraday cage.

Yeah, thats the first line of defense the second is all the insulation of the circuitry in the car. Cars are just fucking amazing works of engineering. They have done tests on them, the best you can do it kill the engine but it will start right back up or damage some of the interior panels and thats in rare cases with a very high level of EMP.

danke

Ghost pussy, noice

I agree with the other guy. Fuck deer.

Law and Order SVU: aliens edition

>be me at 1am
>driving toegay with gf
>decide to turn off headlights just like dagumi
>gf says she's scared and I should put them back on
>do so
>the beam illuminates a fucking moose head sticking out of the bush
>just miss his antlers by an inch or so
>only later realise that was a moose

I only had an eyeblink to make out what it was. scared us both shitless for w moment

He would have seen eyes and teeth

this
>city friends come up to visit
>they never want to hang out after dark
>ask why
>"Jeez user, doesn't this place creep you out at night?"
>lol no

>go to a friend's place a few counties away
>"Yo user, me and a few of my friends are going camping in the woods tonight. Wanna come?"
>*wolf howls*
>nope
>turn 360 degrees and head home for the day
I walk in my own woods at night all the time, it's everybody elses' woods that scare me shitless.

>needing them to be on speed dial to call them
>entirely lacking empathy for another living creature that also feels pain
I'm all for hunting deer etc. but that doesn't mean you have to be inhumane about them.

kek you autismo it's a sam hyde joke from that gif the first guy posted

> Out camping with friends
> for a laugh we wear suits and drink wine on the first night and call it "glamping"
> need a shit real bad
> wander off to find designated shitting field
> stay near road cause scared
> fuckin car headlights approaching mid shit
> shit demon still birthing
> hurry.jpg
> snap that shit off and have a quick wipe then try and run back across the road before car comes
> fail miserably, driver sees my bald head and sharp cheekbones
> pray to god he's not turning at the campground up ahead
> fuck I wish I never saw him

Do you just keep a shotty loaded with rock salt in your car?

>be me
>driving my Corvette Z06 on a curvy road
>pretty good, i have been tuning my car for this specific road since a long time
>im touge-ing like never before
>suddenly i hear a rumble behind me
>a white ghostly car passes me in a split second
>all i can see are four bloody red circles
>it disappears as fast as it appeared
must've been a ghost of this mountain pass or something

>now his dick is hard

wew

Happened to me a year ago
>be me
>me and a couple of pals decide to hit the newly open club in the neighboring city
>we get in the car and make our way(it was before dusk)
>im the designated driver
>fast forward we leave the club at around 2:30 AM. My pals are tipsy but not too much
>get in the car and head home
>we leave the city and take the road back to our hometown(its a 30 minute drive)
>the road is usually pretty busy during the day, but god damn there isnt a fucking soul around after 10pm
>foggy as fuck because there's a friggin' river nearby, also dark as fuck because no lights on the side of the road whatsoever.
>literally all i can see is the road a short distance in front of me, along with the occasional gravestone on the side of the road itsef(its a eastern european tradition to put gravestone/memorial at the place where someone lost their life in a crash, and god damn did a lot of people die on that same road.)
>a little spooked but mainly calm because my friends are in the car

cont.

>it was during the spring so it was raining heavily as we went out of the club
>suddenly I see a dim light right behind me on the mirror above the center console
>check the side mirrors but cant see shit behind me
>i nervously check back 2-3 times to see if its still there
>its still fucking there
>i try to calmly ask my pals if they see it too
>they fucking do
>"its probably just a motorcycle bro"
>slightly roll down my window, cant hear a fucking sound beside that of my own car
>the light was way too dim, even for a motorcycle and it feels like its literally right behind me
>intentionally slow down so whatever the fuck it is can pass me
>except it fucking doesnt
>suddenly my friends start to freak out, i floor the gas
>this thing is still behind me as we were approaching an intersection that had proper lights on the side of the road and even a gas station
>hopefully ill see whos that motherfucker tailgating me in such a spooky manner
cont.

>for a second we all glanced at the intersection, and as we approached the lit area we turned around to see who or what was following us
>it had fucking disappeared
>me and my pals look at each other, everyone was spooked as fuck.
To this day i do not know what that was

>A mile from my house
>Pull out onto small road making my way to the main road
>As I begin to speed up to the speed limit a fucking panther shoots across the road

I mean nothing really happened, but it surprised me.

Got my license mid summer a few years ago, this was in the three or four months following
>driving home from ex gf's house
>it's late, and she lives up on the north end of the county, I live on the very southern edge
>mostly urban area, but rural belt in between my area and the rest of the city
>crossing through rural area, no streetlights, headlights hazy, nothing on either side of the road except grass and barbwire fence
>see what looks like a guy in a gray suit out the corner of my eye
>just standing there
>think nothing of it, didn't get a good enough look so probably just something someone left there
Month or so later
>driving home from something else late at night
>on the same road, no lights
>see him/it/whateverthefuck again
>start to get a little freaked out
Another month or two, a little longer than last time
>school dance for Halloween
>goes until kinda late
>school is still north of that rural belt
>driving home, this time watching the left side every chance I get
>glance away to watch the road
>see it again, this time it's taller, more menacing posture, and looks like it's wearing a black suit
>still didn't see it straight on
>idgaf, just drive the fuck home
Haven't seen it since.