"Women should not have the right to choose who to mate with...

"Women should not have the right to choose who to mate with. That choice should be made for them by civilized men of intelligence. If women had the freedom to choose which men to mate with, like they do today, they would breed with stupid, degenerate men, which would only produce stupid, degenerate offspring. This in turn would hinder the advancement of humanity. Not only hinder it, but devolve humanity completely. "

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Well bros, was he right?

You sure are.

>i'm so beta that no woman wants to be with me

He had a fucking cheek beard LOL

>Schopey
>Not drowning in poon

Yes he had a /r9k/-tier philosophy and was clinically depressed but that did not prevent him from manipulating normie bimbos into banging him.

looks like he was still insecure about it tho

Actually that quote is by Albert Einstein.

Like any general and extremist statement, there is a nugget of truth, of course.

I think he was just trying to prove his point that women are attracted to degenerate men by showing that he himself can say all these degrading things about women and still be sexually desirable to them.

I'm a girl and I love this guy. He was kinda a cunt but no one knew more about how to slay opponents in a debate so he stays the coolest after J S Mill for me. Plato's bretty gud, too.

Pretty much.

Their biology hasn't caught up with civilization.

And their dual mating strategy causes too much strife.

Young stud Schope was infamous for his fleeting relationships with women. In fact when Russel criticized him he brought up how he was pulling too much pussy and never had an emotionally intimate relationship.

I don't think calling it /r9k/ is fair. Robots seem to be mostly disgruntled hedonists. Schopenhauer advocated for fairly extreme self-denial and considered the only real pleasure aesthetic contemplation. He knew very well that sex doesn't solve anyone's problems.

I can't tell if you guys are just playing along for lulz or are actually this stupid...

>Schopenhauer advocated for fairly extreme self-denial and considered the only real pleasure aesthetic contemplation.

>he was pulling too much pussy and never had an emotionally intimate relationship.

It's actually not out of the question that Schopenhauer would say that. He very much considered women mentally and physically inferior.

OP's fucking around but Schopenhauer's thought on women is worthy of discussion.

Yeah he didn't follow his own advice. Another thing that Russel criticized him for.

>"It is therefore just as little necessary for the saint to be a philosopher as for the philosopher to be a saint; just as it is not necessary for a perfectly beautiful person to be a great sculptor, or for a great sculptor to be himself a beautiful person. In general, it is a strange demand on a moralist that he should commend no other virtue than that which he himself possesses. To repeat abstractly, universally, and distinctly in concepts the whole inner nature of the world, and thus to deposit it as a reflected image in permanent concepts always ready for the faculty of reason, this and nothing else is philosophy."

t. Arthur

lol ye, he just wanted to keep more pussy for himself.

>It's actually not out of the question that Schopenhauer would say that.

Uh, yes it fucking is.

Exhibit A

When the cuck or cunt attempts to defend a woman, they cannot help but once again prove women aren't good for much besides pussy.

"Can't get any" is the best they can argue.

In spite of the fact that hookers exist.

Care to provide a rational argument? Or ad hom like the redditors you are

What has been will be again,
what has been done will be done again;
there is nothing new under the sun.

The OP is a fucking Elliott Rodger quote.

Absolutely REKT.

And?

You're arguing against the person, not the argument

Do redditors know what debate is?

>devolve

I hate this meme. Evolution is not a linear progression towards some kind of superhuman, it's simply adaptation via natural selection. It's not possible to "devolve". Fuck your retarded eugenics bullshit.

Sad thing is, if this was actually implemented you can be certain it wouldn't be r9k autists making the choices, and they still would get only the leftovers the Chads don't want just like it is now

Chad always wins