>noice
>but want more
>change daily budget to 50$
>make about 130$ a day = 70$ profit
>want fucking more
>double my daily budget to fucking 100$ a day
>make freakin 200-250$ a day
>satisfied at this point
>talk to other affiliate "marketers" asking if I maybe should double my budget again
>me was scared that me looses money
>everyone of those bastards recommends me to do it
>get my shit together and double it again.
>RING RING, HEY! ITS FACEBOOK. WE DOUBLED YOUR COST PER IMPRESSION FOR NO REASON, WE HOPE YOU DONT MIND
>fucking hell, me spends double the money and still makes the same profit now
>getting suicide thoughs, but come back to my mind quickly
>well, if I lower it again I shou-

facebook ads account banned, violation of terms of service

>make nothing now.

Other urls found in this thread:

adludum.com/faq
pastebin.com/csDFRS2p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How long did you do it for? At least you have a bunch of money left over from it right.

Yeah, like 2k profit. Bought a phone from that and still have some left.

It's called learning lad

How much of a meme is affiliate marketing?

Its the most easy way to make money.

I assume actually getting to even 10$ a day requires month of work or a highly populated Website?

We are talking about offers here, not advertisment revenue.

You can make a lot more with offers.

Oh, do you happen to have any kind of quick read on that? Never really heard of it, might try to get into

Dont you still need some kind of popular platform to promote the stuff?

adludum.com/faq

Well, how else are you going to get traffic?

Okay but this pretty much seems to assume i have a highly frequented website

How is creating a high traffic website the "easiest way to make money"?

Because getting high traffic isn't too hard.
Bots, ads etc. There are so many ways to get easy traffic. Obviously some investment needs to be made.

Nah, you can make good money with only 100 impressions a day too.

Isnt the main problem that you actually need constant content for a website?

It seems some people aren't getting how exactly I made money without constant content or high traffic.

I hope the pic clears some things up.

Well for starters an actual Website is required that is legit enough to generate 100 impressions.

The technical aspects are easy, but the creative part not so much

see:

So you're running a fake cheat website for popular mobile games? Or are there actually legit mechanics behind that?

[spoiler]i like it[/spoiler]

where does the traffic come from though? I get you're enticing people to the site by offering some fake hack or whatever, but doing a search on google, there are 100s of pages like yours. Do you go around and post your link in hopes of getting traffic?

Fb ads, like I said in my original post.

totally fake, but it pays out.

What stops you from just continuing to do it with a different Account after that ads account got banned?

they banned both my paypal and my account.

You mean they banned the use of your PayPal Account on their site or actually shut down your PayPal account?

first.

So every time someone clicks the button on your site an ad by that adludum site pops up and you got some Profit?

lol haha. That would be nice, but no, thats not how it works.

People need to complete the offer.
Depending on the type of offer you get anything from 2$ to 38$ per completion.

What exactly is an offer in that case? Like filling out a survey? Can you set what kind of offer pops up?

Thanks for answering my stupid questions

the high paying ones are pin submit offers.
In these people need to put in their phone number and start an expensive phone subscription. Less people do it because some people read the tiny text below the input field which says how expensive it is. But you can still do good cash with it.

Lower paying ones are usually email submit offers. People only need to type in their email and fill out some spam surveys. More people do it cause its free but like I said, it usually only pays 1-2 dollars.

I think i will just try it, investment costs dont seem to high, basicly just a Domain (how much are these in the current year?) and some time

This is not really affiliate marketing, it's CPA (cost per action). The difference is that you're not actually selling anything, it's all a sham to get the person to download an app or complete a survey. That's also why you got banned from FB.

It's still a decent way to make some scratch though, you just can't scale it through ads meaning you need to be creative with finding high traffic spots to post your links instead.

I've been doing this for a while and used this guide to get started: pastebin.com/csDFRS2p

At least that will tell you how to start doing this instead of saying you need to set up your own site and whatever else like OP is saying.

After reading the affiliate threats last year, I got really inspired and motivated to start doing this myself. So I bought a domain, got accepted at adludum, but then stopped working at it. I got lost in the info, didn't know how to start an offer.
Now tha the hollidays are over i'm going to try this method agian.
You already got some good experience, get a new paypal and continue where you left off.
It seems like easy money.

yeah you would get banned for that since it's a scam.
look up "facebook cloaking", cloak your links and get a new FB account to try again.

Find a certain popular niche and setting up a website/blog isn't that hard. Just take reasearch and some time to do that. The hard part is to actually get traffic to your page and make a conversion or get some leads. Hard part is to somehow make people buy whatever you're selling and have traffic coming in.

Will Facebook only ban me if i scale the ads too high?

Is 5-10$ Profit a day achievable constantly or will i get banned every other week?

facebook bans usually when people start reporting your ads. if you scale the ads, more people will see them and more people will report them.

What affiliate network you using for the offers?

How die you make 200$ with only 18 conversions?

What kind of offers did you run?

I like this idea OP.
Where did you learn how to do stuff like this?
Do you happen to have a guide?
Where did you meet the other affiliate marketers at?

How do Facebook ads even work?
Do i need to create a Facebook page where i link my landing site?

> not having a website
> not making your own ads for your click-bait
> not promoting that on facebook
> not thinking outside the box

Stuck in 2010 are we?

Wasnt the whole point of this scheme to avoid the months long struggle of creating content for a website where you can then post clickbait ads on?

Teach me how 2 marketing affiliate

How do I start doing this? I know Tai Lopez makes a bunch money doing this

bump

I distribute HDD encryptors for the Ruskies.

Bump