"hey user, mind if i just eat this in your car?"

"hey user, mind if i just eat this in your car?"

I've ate that before. Shit was great but i forgot what its called. Does anyone know?

To answer your question OP, fuck no

In Australia people call it just a snack pack, or halal snack pack usually bought at a kebab shop.

You can fuck right off.

God bless meat.

I would argue against you eating that at all including questioning your intelligence over how stupid of an idea it is to buy that and eat it in a moving vehicle.

>not letting friends eat in your car
How autistic are you all?
If nothing happens, great. If something spills, make them clean it
??? Are you all this cucked?

You won't eat that anywhere ever again

Yeah sure, OP. Be careful not to get any of my funk dust in your food.

gyros

kebab

If you don't let cunts eat in your car then nothing can get spilled in the first place
>cuck
You obviously don't know what that means and you're just jumping on the bandwagon using it. The true cuck behavior is allowing others to eat and drink in your car and damage your property. So what if they clean it up? It'll never be as good as it was before the completely preventable spill.

They look like either kebab fries or carne asada fries

i'm eating this kind of kebab in my car very often, nothing wrong happens. garlic sauce smeel disappears after a while.

afaik it's kebab, gyros meat is chicken and it looks kinda different

Uhh I actually did have a drunk friend eat one in my car and ended up spilling a load of it down the side of the seat.

Lucky the car is a pile of shit but still was fairly pissed off and made him clean that shit up.

Sure my car is a dining room, too bad you cant afford your own

I don't know anyone with so little social awareness that they'd even request this

Kebab plate, with fries, ketchup and yogurt sauce.

Gyros is not always chicken meat. Don't know it's difference with kebab though.

One time I went to pickup a friend to hang out and I shit you not he walked out of his house and climbed into my car with a plate of spaghetti I almost fought him.

No gyros meat is supposed to be lamb

I'm australian and I don't get how people can eat a whole thing of this without salad or like 2L of water. it's so fucking salty

It's called a poutine. Originated in Montreal/Quebec Canada. It's awesome!

>Mfw all my friends are literal autists and I end up cleaning their shit up

Dönerbox

REEEEEEEE

Gross.

Thats cheese

only if you half it with me nigga

>yogurt sauce
why

Nah knock yourself out