>Motorcycle Adventures
>Motorcycle Pictures & Webms

Noob? Git gud:

shitty webms with sounds:
Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

messe.no/no/MCmessen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey faggots, so I currently ride a GSXR 1000 which I really enjoy. I am planning on transitioning from street riding to more laissez-faire dirt bike/dual sport/neighborhoodfuckaround type of riding and am trying to figure out how displacement exactly works in the world of dirt bikes

It looks like most are about 250-400 in displacement but how does that translate to speed and torque? I imagine they are a lot torquier and being lighter they feel pretty responsive.

But then again, I have never ridden one. So I have no idea. Would I be happy with a KX250F?

Whatever happened to the new map?

>neighborhoodfuckaround
Are you actively trying to be a nuisance?

He wants to whoolie through the neighborhood, menacing children and old women. He will be know as...That dickhead with the dirtbike.

nah, it's a wide open cul de sac type neighborhood with houses very far apart. i am not bothering anyone. i could just ride with my bros that are afraid of land jets

acquire friends with testicles

Weather is garbage again today.
So three back roads will be flooding even more.
Guess I'll break out the truck today :/

You are away that 20 feet extra between houses aren't going to make a difference to the noise level of a brappy dirt bike, right?

>wants a dirt bike for a suburb
Noise, stigma. Literally why. Get a dual sport or something that might actually still work on a road/highway.

Buy a dirt bike and go ride in the dirt, not in a neighborhood, where you have kids playing, people walking their dogs, nosy old people, etc. All of the above won't hesitate to call the cops and ruin your day.

Does it need to be street legal?

If so, drz400sm if on a budget, if you've got cash get a husqvarna/ktm/aprillia/beta. All make some deadly fast dual sports.

If not street legal, just get any 450cc mx bike, or a 250cc two stroke. You will get bored with a 250 4 stroke coming off a liter bike.

Also your kind of an ass if you think ripping through a residential area doing hektik whoolies on a dirtbike is an acceptable thing.

Hello guys, so this is happening near where I live:
messe.no/no/MCmessen/
It's marketed as a "rolling MC-gathering" where most if not all producers in Norway are present. They say it's marketed not just for the MC-folks, but also for the general public. You will be able to test-ride stuff there. I was hoping to get a good look at Kawasaki, Honda, and Yamaha. Now the real question:
>how to I attend this without looking like a complete retard

I really want to take a look at the Ninja 250, and some other bikes like it. I'd also like to look at some Suzuki Intruders.

My limitations:
>under 4K USD, although hoping to buy used anyway
>less than 48HP (can be downtuned to 48HP as well, but that's less than ideal)
>either cruiser, streetbike (or whatever you call them, the ones that look like the Ninja), or supermoto.

Dos and dont's?

DBT how do I get a girlfriend
I know some of u have done it
Plz help me

im taking the MSF exams this afternoon. I didn't study last night. How fucked am I senpai?

Buy a bike with a passenger seat before you even start trying.

suck their penis

Hell, I'm actually autistic and got a wife, have an autistic son. So, it's possible.

Motorcycles won't get you chicks directly, but they are an assist to a social life of sorts, which makes it easier to learn to be social ('cause practice makes perfect) which will help alot.

What exactly are you asking?

>MSF exams
There's a written portion?

Do you have a booklet? Just read the booklet through between now and then. Don't try to memorize anything, just read through.

I hope your son dies and she's fucking niggers while you're at work

So Feng Shui.

Feng Shui advises you move your bed away from the wall, to allow your conceptial future spouse to get on her side of the bed. Buying a bike with a comfy passenger seat and a closeout size small helmet would be the same, I would think.

Wow, jelly of my happy home life. Sad!

No. Just a firm believer in strengthening the gene pool. I feel it should be law to euthanize retarted children

You was once a retarded children. And look at you now! You have become a proud retarded man.

By failing to reproduce, you are strengthening the gene pool yourself, I see.

yeah there's a 50 question test (I believe it's multiple choice, not 100% sure) and the basic skills evaluation where you ride the bike and get tested

no, it doesn't need to be street legal. this is mainly for backyard fucking around. that is what i was worried about. i really like the power of my 1000 so i want something similar in a dirt bike

Can't argue with truth. Sorry

>Sumatran image board
>one image posted

Post bikes

How did you meet your wife
I haven't talked to anyone at all in weeks

Okay

how is your wife's son doing?

Today on /dbt/

Why are cruisers so comfy?

Make me.

Not all are. Plus most under 1000cc are gimp

How do I avoid letting my autism get the best of me.

Thats not comfy

This is comfy

Easy. Kill yourself

Why do you think I'm getting a bike?

That's not a cruiser though.
That seat needs work before it's worth taking on any trips

I like the way you think

Its a fucking goldwing.

The seat would be fine for trips.

Confirmed for never rode one. Thanks for playing!

I started riding the touge, and wherever I got to a turnout or overlook or wherever guys would stop, I would stop too. I found that MC guys are happy to talk while we both look at the bike and not each other, which made it easier for my autistic self. Also, I made an effort to look people in the face an remember faces and names, which was the hardest as I have some form of mild face-blindness.

Anyway, after some practice, I got to where I could have a conversation.

Back then (this was 12 years ago) there was an online dating site that was known for artsy girls. I figured artsy grills would be more accepting. I guess now it would be tindr or something.

So for about a year I was writing women on the site, and my social life was weekend "hey you like them shorty levers?" kind of conversations.

I learned that the best thing with the dating was to get to a first meet, like for coffee, as soon as possible. I went on a LOT of first dates with no second. I didn't want to try and push for someone to like me if they just didn't.

Eventually I met a sweet, very well educated writer who was perfectly OK with my weird self. She says now that she thought the motorcycle thing was manly, so I guess that worked.

It literally went like: We agreed to meet in the afternoon at a bar, we met, neither one ran away, we had a second date (dinner! Woo!), then a third, etc. I was just my weird self the whole time. This was like the fiftieth grill I met, I was used to endless first dates and not worried.

Now we have a kid, and he's getting all the help and services I didn't get when I was growing up, lucky little guy

>I started riding the touge

Man that sounds like a pain
I'll stick to my waifu
Oh well

And your point is? Are you not paying attention?

>I figured artsy grills would be more accepting. I guess now it would be tindr or something.

lol i know this is gonna come off as neckbeardy but at least 80% of girls on tinder are just sloots looking for dick and their bio will include either "live laugh love" or something about traveling and dogs, and their pictures will all be lame selfies trying to look hot

This is very true
I was just looking at tinder for the first time this morning and fuck
They're all so normie

Yah, I know nothing of Tindr. But the old nerve.com dating site is gone, gone, gone. and I wouldn't know what is current, as I am happily married etc.

Where are the artsy firls these days? wherever that is, that's where your little autist self wants to be.

I mean artsy as actual artists, writers, creative types.

Can confirm

yeah but it's alright if you're just trying to get sum fuk, or want something to do while taking a shit

If you want non-normie you gotta use OKC.
That's equally a shit show though. Even ugly chicks get hundreds of messages a day.

OKC is mostly for freaks and kinks. If you want a normal female you have to grind through tinder. Get tinder plus, and just swipe everyone right, and pick and chose from your matches.

It's a numbers game.

dank willy webms

My wife tells me she was getting hundreds of wannafucks on the site we met on. She liked my first email (which made a reference to the model rocketship in the background of her profile pic being kinda phallic, and did she get messages from studman69 saying her pic made him feel warm and fuzzy and reminded him of his school days as a greco-roman wrestler?) but when she showed my email to her friends they advised her not to answer it.

Point is, be autistic self, because you want someone who isn't bothered by your autistic self.

DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT

You clutching up or just bouncing? rear brake?

clutching and no rear brake. see

>OKC is mostly for freaks and kinks
Not really, though they do exist there. OKC is basically just anyone slightly undesirable (aka non-normie) as far as I could tell.
I had Tinder Plus and OKC A List about six months ago and actually met a couple girls from each.

good
better
best

thank

also gopro can fuck off with their expensive gear, duct tape and a selfiestick works fine

post grom

and yah she answered it despite her friends

old pic tho

you not working today? wanna go test ride some BMWs

What do you even say to these women after you match
I don't understand any of this

>meme helmet
>grom
>several different camera angles
>multiple throttle blips before actually letting go of the clutch
>crashing
Are you a motovlogger?

>I started riding the touge

Well there you go fellas

>OKC

Brah okc 'round here if full of mentally deranged overweight left-wing tumblr lesbomachos with purple lipstick who are desperate to stick something up your butt when they're getting a break from their open relationship with this really weird looking dude.

I mean I'm half joking and there are normal chicks there but you get the point.

>tinder

It's mostly normie basic bitches but you do get to meet a few interesting characters now and then which makes it worth it.

what's the 2nd bike in the back there

Hey, are you into fitness?

Cuz you should try fitness dick in your mouth

post bike

I am not, had two days between Moab and Pismo Beach and just took off. Yeah sure, waiting for my GF to come up. I'll get dressed.

tranny/10

Alright I'll try that

no, motovloggers cant willy

also the visor on my non-meme helmet is broken because I'm stupid

no

That aussie cunt Tom can

So my dad picked up a new Street Triple RS today.

Another year and I can get mine! Damn A2 restrictions.

Only two decent pictures right now.

how exactly would one go about learning to ride a bike when there are no places to learn, they have no money and no friends

Would I be robbed and murdered if I rode through Mexico to southern Guatemala? The whole country is full of beautiful and well maintained touges.

Is there not a parking lot in your vicinity

no money no bike

>His country decides which bikes he can ride

I-i-it was a woman I swear.

Sadly I wasn't able to make anything happen with that one. Can't exactly tell why but that one time I met her after her shift as a vet and told her she smelled like dogs and she got mad defensive about it might have something to do with it.

Going for what hopefully will be the first proper spring ride inna toogay now, let's see how it turns out.

Very noice user. See if you can sneak a ride in and tell us how it is!

every country does you retard

Get a job

No. Stupid cuck

As an American, I'm able to legally operate any bike I can afford to buy as soon as I pass a written test for a permit.

>even UltraTurboBusa

Buy a Grom. Chicks will assume your duck is huge because you're secure enough to ride a cute little grom.

Unfortunately a ride won't be possible.

I'm not insured for the bike and I'm on a restricted license so that's an even bigger no-no.

Plus if I got caught, I'd be right royally fucked.

>the fabled double extrended turbo trikebusa with complimentary fitted cap and flame decals
what did they mean by this?

>your duck is huge
cwc pls

not the u.s.