hmmmm

*notices bulge*

>check Veeky Forums before I go to sleep
>s/o/viet/alpenhose is making these shit threads

>check Veeky Forums before I go to work

>check Veeky Forums on lunch break

90s-2000s Buick sedans would shit all over any jap or yuro box in terms of being full blooded, bulletproof american muscle, faggots

Reminder

>haven't posted in hours because i was in class
>obsessors still obsessing over me
lol

but Veeky Forums told me pushrods suck

WHAT? What insane white trash Coors light drinking bullshit is that?

They aren't.

One day you'll grow up and understand relativity. And when that happens, you'll look back on all this fandom you've been spewing and wonder how badly you embarrassed yourself in reality.

Or you won't, and that thought will never cross your mind.

Comparing high strung race engines to every day commuter engines doesn't work.

The engine on the right will go 300k miles before needed service. The engine on the left won't go more than 10k.

It just different styles. I would rather have a bigger car with a physically bigger engine than a little rice box. Some people like smaller cars some people like bigger cars. People like different styles of engines, different styles of performance.

Wrong, superbikes can reach +200k miles, cuck

>high strung
Nice buzzword

>Wrong, superbikes can reach +200k miles, cuck

without a rebuild? where are the proofs?

The picture answers the question at hand. The little V8 has no water pump, no oil pump, no accessories, no oil windage tray, nothing. There's 10 pumps and accessories that fit around that engine that are mounted in the monocoqueof the race car it was designed for. The size of that engine is what ensures it runs for a very long time.

American's can build race car engines too, and are renowned for it. They would never install one in a factory car.

>phoneposting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buick_V6_engine

We aren't talking about bikes, we're talking about engines, in automobiles. Fool.

It's funny, because the Turbo 231cu in came to mind when thinking about 80's Buicks. But that's another era of automotive tech. You can't compare the 80's to engines being built now.

Although at the time, Japanese engines were on the way up, but getting stomped on by everything else. They had their hand in reliability.

Nobody cares about you, dude. If you died on your bus ride to school, literally nobody on this board would give a shit.

>B-but following maintenace directions is hard!!!

What is a dry sump

>Buzzwords

>Projecting

>no proofs

As expected, s/o/viet.

Tell the class again how you think the Viper V10 is a Lamborghini engine.

>Buttmad
As expected from the butthurt user
outdoorhub.com/stories/2012/03/14/the-200000-mile-sportbike/

hotrod.com/articles/how-the-viper-engine-got-its-horsepower/
>Winkles was over in Italy during the initial design of the Viper prototype, working on Lambo V10 engines, so when the decision was made to go with an aluminum 10-cylinder in the Viper

edmunds.com/dodge/viper/history/
>However, when the concept was shown, Dodge was still talking in terms of 300 horsepower from the V10 (and 450 pound-feet of torque) and showed that V10 with an iron cylinder block. The production Viper would, of course, get a Lamborghini-developed aluminum block.

Keep sperging

>one bike went 200k
>one
>this means anything when LS engines go 200k and beyond with nothing but maintenance

:thinking:

OwO what's this?

>What is a dry sump.

The pumps and tank that are mounted inside the monocoque. You don't have these in production cars.

>Gets BTFO
>I, umm, urr

Kek

>Pumps and tanks inside the monocoque
Lol wat

>Not production
Wrong

Stop Alex Jones posting. You don't deserve it. Go back to posting dumb anime girls instead. That's more your brain level.

Well ok then, the entire world can see who's on the level and who's an 8 year old boy.

I'm with the other user, I was a bit entertained by the anime posting. Go back to the playground, child. Adults are trying to talk.

Alex jones is fucking retarded, just like me

You wish you had the intelligence of Alex Jones. 2D anime girls are more your brain level.

>This BTFO

Alex Jones is an anime fan
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_av2IuCaLs8

So which car can I buy that has this engine?

>Why are American engines so shit?
except it's not, we made the I-Force engine and it's 10 times better than your shit egines.

come back at me when your "superior" engine clocks at 1 million miles, i'll wait.

>buzzword

is buzzword the ultimate buzzword?

No, then it would be meta

Oh whoops haha I seem to have dropped my decent power, good gas mileage, and amazing reliability. Silly me.

stolen recardos told me the 3400 was better.

Please don't respond to obvious shitposts.

He used to have some good shitposting tactics, picked up a few of them myself, but lately he's been getting btfo by everyone. sad fall from grace tbqh