/wfg/ - Warframe General

Watch your rear edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
/WFG/ Discord: discord.gg/X5Ttu4n
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.0: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/hYFzppK.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS
---
CURRENT UPDATE: 19.13.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/771036-update-19130/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Banshee
> forums.warframe.com/topic/767736-banshee-prime-hotfix-19115/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/X5Ttu4n
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Operators in relays when?

>not understanding
AHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fuck. There's nothing involved in "understanding" your shitlist, faglord. It's simply a bad list.

3rd for delete tierlist

Follow this path to success

I have hope wfg!

>44 finisher kills without being status proc'd

Do I go Ivara, Pocket Sand or Edgelord Supreme?

>/WFG/ Discord: discord.gg/X5Ttu4n

Ivara is the safest bet.

why do you have to say it, most people don't read the OP

>tfw using edgy color schemes on frames to match wraith weapons

autism speaks

>Refugee event ends
>Nothing but edge for days in relays

correction: new people read the op and most people notice when it changes

is this a jojo reference?

whos this jo everyone keeps talking about?

My dad thinks I'm legit retarded, but he's just jealous that he can't appreciate a masterfully crafted carbon-wood foregrip and a finely tuned retention spring the same way I can.

nice operator

>*sweating Grineer.png*

clan/alliance emblems when?

Our good/neutral/edge alignment on our profiles would make good shoulder badges

>Twin Rogga Riven

So Reddit already found out about it so I'm fine posting sleek here -

Rhino roar + gas proc does the melee gas sleek except it works on rifles and secondaries too.

>use command is separate from reload command
>use command still causes reload when you're trying to pick up a datamass or power cell

Pulled one yesterday as well. Now I need to roll it so it becomes good. Do they need raw damage?

Might be fun with four magazine size.

I like punchthrough on secondary Rivens so you can use three elements and P heated charge.

What's cooking, /wfg/?

Are you sure you disabled it in settings?

nothing

there are at least a handful of hardcoded and undocumented bindings in this game, because DE has no fucking clue what they're doing and no internal design consistency (let alone, I imagine, something resembling a design doc) so they probably forgot, or you forgot to disable something in your settings or your binding didn't save or something

Just started looking at building Chroma. Should I be building this differently?

Any archwing missions that are quick to level up on?
Currently the oven is empty

Nothing. Only thing in there is a fully constructed Oberon. Been staring at me for 400+ days now.

I have Vauban Prime, Saryn Prime, and Nekros Prime chilling completed for a bit and I just claimed my Ash Prime after selling my Ash. There's also some MR fodder weapons, a Hek, and a Lex Prime with the obligatory Forma.

>steel fiber
>memeline
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>armored agility

weak dragon/10

try this, I also recommend forma'ing the aura to a D or a dash (haven't gotten around to it yet)

I am doing solo spy missions to farm focus.
I saw that in kappa there is a kuva mission.
And since I know tht there ar level 100 enemies, I wanted to ask what kind of melee weapon can kill enemies withone stab?

alrighty will do, thanks for the guidance

>more steel fiber
>needing flow
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>a third thing

kinda buff and edgy dragon/10

invest in daggers with covert lethality

>when you trigger foreigners in trade chat who lowball you with shitty deals

literally what would you use besides flow in that build

I can't wait to 30 her and forget about her again

thanks man didn't see it

who is that?

absolute fucking power

Daily forma and a bunch of trash like Fang, Machete, etc, just sitting around unclaimed because I wound up with the Prime/Faction versions first and can't bring myself to waste slots on them.

Post YFW people want 400p for shitty kohm rivens with 15+ rolls on them.

it's a forma, silly

>mfw rivens in general

I just endo all my rivens.

Not worth the pain in the ass.

did steve stream today

He just tweeted no streams until April.

Kek.

I'm just doing what little kuva farming I can to get a zhuge riven with good damage mods and reload or mag capacity. Literally don't care about any other riven, except for maybe amprex if one ever lands on my lap.

at this rate he's going to get to pluto around the same time next year

why doesn't he just stream saturday and sunday?

People overpricing their shit, surprise surprise.

I forma'd my mesa's aura slot to Naramon. How screwed am I?

Not at all. You'll use CP mostly anyway.

if you don't need cp you don't need pistol amp either

Zephyr and Mirage are fun.

>Simaris target, Hobble key, no traps or powers

>Another Embolist pistol riven

Just endo me.

I collect Zhuge rivens. What's ur IGN i might have something you want.

>100% gear owned and ranked up
>blowing plat on blue potatoes and forma bundles just to try to make terrible weapons Sortie-able
>now have 7-forma Flux Rifle

Should I just uninstall?

>steel charge
>steel fiber
>NM not maxed
>No BR
This has to be b8

It's all right I don't even have the plat to trade for a good riven. I'm just slowly rolling the one I've got.

Nah. You've put so much effort into the game you might as well keep everything you've obtained. Do what I do and I make a couple of fun loadouts i like and log in to do Survival missions and just play for fun.

If the Kohm is good, how are the twin Kohmak?

>kohm
Yes
>Twin Kohmak
No

Any of these horrible things interest any of you guys?

You should definitely slap Heavy Caliber onto your Zhuge. I've tested it off and on and decided the damage you get from heavy cal is way worth it. With shred you just spray and pray bolts and you have a power mid-range weapon. The multishot arrows peel away from each other giving you more crowd clear power.

RIP, the Kohm replaced my Aksomati for crowd control, now I need a new secondary and can't think of one.

I forgot to mention you'll need to roll your riven to have electricity or toxin so you can drop an element mod for heavy cal.

Pox

status kulstar

Pm the burston stats one to OmniXVII

You know they nerfed gas right?

Who gives a shit? Gas isn't the only elemental combo in this game. Also it was bugged in stealth, don't think you'll use it there.

Since Rubico isn't really worth keeping, should I replace it with a lanka or just not get any of them except for mr fodder?

I've tried it before but it's difficult to fit with the riven I've got. In my opinion it has too much downtime for it to be a good spray and pray weapon, so it definitely needs more mag capacity or reload speed for that. It's my most used weapon and I'm at the point where I can pretty reliably headshot moving targets, so I've been using it like a Latron Prime that trades ease of use for more damage.

I'll probably slap heavy cal on it again if I do get the dream multishot/elec or toxin/reload or mag size riven roll.

What aura should I take for Saryn? Im assuming its just CP for anything past deac? or are her spores good enough

Find other games to play for when you are done grinding.
Or help others grind, or think of frames noone uses in a certain way and make them viable.

I find it's backwards, Aksomati outperforms Kohm most the time unless the enemy is in a hallway or something. Though both are rivened so that might mess with it a bit.

dude, rubico is like on of the best sniper, way better than the lanka
that said, any sniper isn't realy worth keeping since it don't fit in the the game in wich you have to kill swarms of enemies

So I've been away since the release of Hydroid. I'm a little confused as to what this riven thing is all about, is this the new endgame grind? What even is a riven?

So magi is supposed to be a frame for shit like defensive missions, right?
Also why is her magnetize so fucking weak? it really needs a boost so it actually sucks enemies in

Yes. Think it as a mod for a specific wep with random stats.

>Kela sortie 3
>Bow only

.....how did you guys do it?

Titania with crit dread

does ev still work?

two mesas, a rhino and some other shit frame

Yes.

maybe I'm a hipster for not bursting her down with mesa or using an invuln frame or some shit, but ivara is a pretty good boss deleter and happens to overlap with that

>Drakgoon
>horrible

Are you deficient in information, user?

zoog on the frog

Horrible, as in, have put no work or effort into these rivens.

With a nova and 2 limbos who couldn't aim for shit
>Madurai Lens
Fuck

Prove me wrong, on paper it doesn't look promising in any way. Without usable riven at least

>looking through warframes to build
>Nezha is literally a worse Rhino but with a bit of extra speed
Is there some hidden purpose in Nezha or did I just about sum it up?

I'll take whatever you don't want. Make me love a new weapon dawg. Ign theothermc