[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csesport.com
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243468228

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>How to git gud
Do this EVERYDAY: youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
Watch this EVERYDAY: youtube.com/watch?v=T0Y8PmrzHuI
youtube.com/watch?v=NUgKRtAJqwU

>Useful websites and maps/How to practice
Read and watch everything here: pastebin.com/zTwcpC1q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zw6TVs6Ly6g
steamcommunity.com/id/1westcsgo/
youtube.com/watch?v=dhcoHQcrYKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

/csgog/ should have its own comp league

It's sad how slow reflexes are.

ESEA literally makes me want to neck myself. I'm LEM in MM but I'm struggling to keep up against 15 year old asian kids who 2 tap me on every widepeek and talking shit while doing it

get used to it, i grantee you every 16-17 year old you face will top frag and hit every bullet for the first 6 shots if you dont die from the first shot everytime. I've played this game for 13 years on and off and the talent starting out playing nothing but ESEA and watching stewie is bringing out some crazy talent. I still think half the new scene coming out is assisted but what do i know.

Why are we so ded like damn

what are the prices for ESEA in USD?

Should Inferno be changed so B site is easier to retake? At this point if it gets taken in a 3v3 you just have to fucking save.

How do I get smarter at the game? I'm DMG at 400h and my aim is pretty good, so I usually drop about 30 kills and win, but my play isn't quite where I want it to be. I can't really get my head around the tactical parts of the game and I get shot in the side or back a lot.

stop posting a harvey nigger thread

why do csgofags defend the long reload time and inaccurate reload animation of the AUG?

Because CT with AUG is OP

Wot

yeah but they won't

Meh. It's good for holding cat from A site on Dust, fighting mid on Mirage, and holding party from bathrooms on Overpass. But that's just a few specific situations. Just get an M4 imo.

b/c the aug is still better enough than the m4 enough to pay $200 more

I'm so glad they removed dust2 and put inferno back in, it's a fun map. it's the russians have their own map pool just for them.

what do you mean? if you have a smoke you have a chance.

i mean clg is already dead. minus whale burn it to the ground right?

So martyrdom is the new meta?

You were holding that way too tight, nobody is going to jigglepeek that corner.

Not much, against good B players.

doesn't that apply to any site on any map potentially? I mean retakes are never easy. Maybe rotate a bit faster and catch them off guard?

Yeah, but Inferno's B in particular.

Canals is comfy and good for DM. I guarantee it'll become the new Deathmatch meta

Canals is a good comp map with loads of skill

+1

rate my plays from tonight

youtube.com/watch?v=zw6TVs6Ly6g

Why is there someone shooting in the sky at 10s in?

Yo

are cheaters in retake servers common? it seems like there's always a lot of players that just insta peek frag and prefires people instantly

fuck off no one likes you meme kid

why would they have too?

yeah I def think most of those esea faggots are cheating. Some kids want money and want to be known so they go onto ESEA and use some minor cheats and think they'll get into a fucking team to make some big bucks. Now that you can make fuckloads of money I would highly highly doubt that many of those kids are legit.

csgo is fucking dead

i dunno, why would anyone have to cheat anywhere anyway?

i get extremely high fps on canals. this is great!

>People who smurf, cheat, and throw need to be purged from society.
The only reason you do it is probably because of one of the following reasons:

A. Your self-esteem is horribly low, because your drunk dad beats you every night. Know why he beats you? You were born because of the condom breaking. He sees you as a complete failure, because your grades are horribly low, and you do nothing but cheat at video games. You try to cheat on tests, just like you do in video games, but the teacher isn't as terrible as VAC, and catches you, sending you to detention. You start beating kids up, and get sent to a juvenile detention center.

B. Your self-esteem is horribly low due to having a micropenis. You fear that girls will not want to date you because of how tiny your is, so you resort to making others feel smaller than your microscopic phallus, and attempt to assert what little dominance you have.

C. You're a sociopath who enjoys causing others pain and suffering, and you need to be locked up in prison before you cause anyone physical harm.

D. You think the rules don't apply to you, so you can do whatever you want. That's when you start believing that laws don't apply to you, either, and then your life spirals downwards from that point. You know you'll never get accepted into society for how much of a scumbag you are. You'll never be in a relationship because your attitude is so ing toxic. Your family will shun you when you turn to drugs and alcohol because you no longer get the same high from beating people who are weaker than you. You'll be outcasted for the rest of your life. You'll start breaking laws and get convicted, and have to rot in prison with extreme guilt, whilst being in the by your new cellmate, Bubba.

If I met a cheater/smurf/thrower, I would literally rip their throat out with my two bare hands. They do not deserve to exist. They are not human. They enjoy causing others pain and suffering. They are lower than the dogshit on the bottom of my shoe, and need to realize their place at the bottom of the foodchain. I can't wait for Valve to finally start punishing cheaters and smurfs. That's the lowest punishment they could get. They deserve so much worse. I hope their families die in a car accident, and its their fault, and they have to rot in prison with horrible guilt for the rest of their lives, knowing that it was all their fault.

This is not a joke. After being in hundreds, perhaps thousands, of games with cheaters, smurfs, and throwers, this is seriously the level that my pure hatred towards them has grown to. I want to wrap my hands around one's neck, just to feel their last gasp of air, struggling to breath, knowing that if they had just followed the rules like every other respectable player, they wouldn't have ended up like this. If you are a cheater, a smurf, or a thrower, please do society a favor. Google "how to tie a noose", and just end your life before karma does it for you. Because karma will eventually catch you, and it will not be pretty. Karma's a serious . If you don't, you might just have your guts splattered across the floor some day because you off the wrong person.

Last edited by coreynj; 4 hours ago

Steam forums are a fucking goldmine. Dont think the gay ass heart symbol for swearing will show up here tho.

>B. Your self-esteem is horribly low due to having a micropenis.
true

you know, I've played some more and it feels incredibly more obvious that there really are some cheaters there, especially since you've got the spectate option and it just kinda lays them out. I don't know why but they really are there. Just accounts with

I won at least 9 fucking games in a row and top scored on at least 7 of them and I haven't ranked up once. I'm in fucking silver elite. What am I doing wrong?

stop bumping this harvey thread

lol that guy has a vivid imagination, I'm sure it will take him far in life.

Smurfing and throwing is fun
Why should I let a bunch of novas win the game if they can't finish a round after I kill 3 dudes with a p250

I think he's going straight onto his local news for killing someone over a video game

So this guy aim locked the shit out of us in a global game and I just noticed his ESEA profile is linked to his steam account. He's rank G, if this is the same person. Does ESEA allow people to play with game bans on their account?

steamcommunity.com/id/1westcsgo/

Its just a game bro.

No it isnt. CSGO is a battle between man and wit. You just wouldn't get it since you obviously don't play pro like I do, I have at least 15 teams currently trying to sign me up but I turned them all down so I can pursue my job of complaining about hackers on steam forums.

You need mvp stars.

Top fragging is ok, but it won't increase your elo rating by much. You need to top frag and get mvp stars - getting them means you've made a good play, getting a fair few of them means you're out-skilling your opponents.

>implying it isn't okay to kill people over a videogame
if others do it over an imaginary bogeyman in the sky I may fucking well do it for something I enjoy and do everyday like them
it's time to literally declare jihad against cheaters

>LEM in MM

Sorry bro ranks in mm doesn't even much anymore

Pretty much anyone who is like rank b
can hit GE fairly easily

Everyone I've ever met who types like that is just an edgy 12 year old though.

I think so? but esea is shit so who fucking cares. If you ask me ESEA has more hackers then fucking MM does if you ask me.

Keep it in the game bro, there are no MVP stars or elo ranking irl. Just bubba and his fellow buttbuddies in prison.

Sounds like they are out-reacting you.
You're gunna have to play it smarter than trying to aimduel everyone.

Watch the older cs go pros for ideas on how to play more defensively.

it doesn't have more hackers by numbers, it only has the dedicated ones with money to spare on their cheats, which makes it probably worse

the idea that esea is somehow cheaters free is laughable. At least in MM you have the obvious ones. ESEA has the real scum, you never know who has that private cheat that will never get detected.

if everyone one of us took two or three hackers for the greater good we could right the wrongs of this world for our children to enjoy vidya.

Can't you just record the game and send video evidence or something?

I'm certain I'm getting those too. still, It shouldn't be this hard to rank up from silver elite

SE or SEM? I've been placed in that rank and I'm wondering just how hard it is to escape

it's so easy to spectate somebody for five seconds and see if they're cheating whether they're being blatant about it or not. reporting them gets them banned. hackers in prime mm get banned in less than an hour usually. esea bans people every single day because you can add people to your suspicious list. it's so easy to report and get suspicious people banned.

So I'm at a dilemma. I hit global about 7-8 months ago. Turns out a friend I was playing with almost every day 2 months prior to this started cheating to try to hit global after I did, (he was smfc) and got banned, I deranked to lem because I lost like 40 wins, and stopped playing for 6 months.

Came back after 6 months and have only played 1 mm game to get my rank, am now LE, but have only been playing esea.. My flicks are fine but I struggle tracing people, like a lot. I also went from 1200dpi and 2 in-game to 400 1.6 in-game.

Am C+ esea.

Any help on how to get my aim back other than practice?

Practice

Is there any better anti-tilt weapon than the dak dak?

Just jump into a dm game and start headshotting cunts midair, all that frustration just melts away

Fake pasha is live

>tfw need to write a cardiovascular physiology report but I can't be bothered

>My heart goes boom boom when clutching
FUcking done turn it into your teachers tomorrow and fucking rail them while playing some dust2

Bring back Insertion. Map was so comfy

sounds like a faulty mouse

How hard is it to get out of SEM? For one game with good teammates who communicate and throw smokes, I get 3-5 games with children and throwers.
Do I just grow the balls of steel and try to make plays for mvp stars?
Most of the time bad teams don't watch angles and I get killed from the side. Do I just pretend that I'm alone if I encounter a bad team?
I used to be gold nova 4 like a year ago before dropping the game but now I'm researching the theory and economics like crazy and really wanna get better.

>Do I just pretend that I'm alone if I encounter a bad team?
Yep, this is dead on for what you need to do. Dont trust them at all, go for the big plays for the MVP stars and abuse the fuck out of them when you lose.

What do you do if you can't win the rounds? You don't get a star if you killed 3 guys and planted the bomb but lost.
How does overall good performance even on a losing side affect my rating? Do I still move forward if I do good but lose?

tell me about nate

>de_veitnam
>it ain't me starts playing

who else watching /our gooks/ ???

SE, I just want to get out already.

Is there any place where I can find people willing to point out my mistakes/teach stuff(not necessary by playing with me but explaining stuff like I was autistic)? I get the basics but its hard for me to use that knowledge in game. For example I suck at sidesteeping/counterstrafing and can't figure out what I do wrong.

>fake streams guy went from pasha to scream now
Lel

oy_veyptune.jpg

kz/surf and just doing that in the maps you play helps too, also watch your demos and think of it as someone else that is playing

How do I git gud at making maps? I just want to have my content in game.

>hit dmg pretty easily
>suddenly suck ass and can barely keep my rank, skill noticeably worse

guh

3kliksphillip has some good guides for starting out
youtube.com/watch?v=dhcoHQcrYKA

It should go like this:
My kokoro goes doki doki when clutching.

> stepping on dog shit, ever

god i hate this skin, i mean i hate most skins including these newest pink/purple far cry blood dragon guns for girls.

>women are just as good as men at competitive games!
>need their own league because no major team will sign them
???

Play in 1v1 servers and focus on how other people move and shoot. They are usually nova-DMG, so it'll get you that far at least.

If you're confused about stuff just ask. Most people who play in 1v1 servers will be nice enough to answer questions.

It's all fine motor skills, if you play enough games and use cover defensively you'll learn proper counter strafing technique.

>win 3 games in a row, close matches, fairly confident
>teamkilled 4 times in next 2 games, one of them with a deranker on my team
Guess we're not ranking up this week!

Stop playing like an idiot. Smoke and flash and start developing new tactics that work on more than silvers. Learn one way smokes or pop flashes etc.

Hitting DMG just means you've got the basics down.

>tfw playing well as a team, winning 14-4, all of us getting decent kills and 2-5 mvp stars each across the team
>Dust2 of course
>then 3 players decide to do their own thing and frag hunt, pushing and dying, leaving me and this other dude to deal with 4v1 or 5v2's on the wrong side of the map
>tfw they get tilted and play overly defensively, letting terrorists take sites and holding off in retarded angles that leave them exposed and shot from behind. e.g. B player sits outside B and lets the team rush in with no resistance, then get shot after a mid-B push with a smoke
>then they get mad at the mid player for dying and everyone else for not "Rotating" fast enough after they let the T's take the site without so much as a bullet fired.
>tfw the enemy team manages to claw back a tie

clg is a big org

if you really want there are people willing to critique your demos and/or just give you a coaching session.

Sounds like MM is working as intended

wow that's bullshit, I fucking hate overly aggressive people who push long A on dust2 because 4 guys didn't rush it after 10 seconds.

>faggot afk throws with friend
>we're winning anyway
>they start actively bodyblocking me
these people are trash

Yep, the joys of MGE is that you get to watch the MG1's pull all sorts of stupid shit, because who the fuck wants to play with DMG's or LE's? Right?

ADHD teenagers, man. I don't push unless I have a clear idea of what's on the other side.

I want to be video games pro in peace but noobs keep trying to kick me!!! >>>:((( #fixcsgo thanks

>Gun skins
>Magazine is painted
>This means before every roll-out, you pain several of them identically
This is fucking retarded