youtube.com/watch?v=P-29K-hLdIw
youtube.com/watch?v=3_y3uJekEnk
youtube.com/watch?v=YmYp2iSm8nU
youtube.com/watch?v=sGgYfC0Sw3U
youtube.com/watch?v=WEBGxujrZfc
youtube.com/watch?v=Huctij4C2hc&t=2460s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Indianapolis Motor Speedway

This thread was made just to post this image again.

Yah Big Willow is a good track

Even though I do love the 'Ring the most I have a soft spot for Spa.

A 2D image alone can't do it justice with all those slopes, so here's a video youtube.com/watch?v=P-29K-hLdIw

>Butchered Eau Rouge
>La Source is a mile wide and deep
>Butchered """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'chicane""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>tfw you remember all these obscure British race tracks from TOCA Touring Cars on the old Playstation
Donington Park a underrated, shame they got rid of the Dunlop bridge.

Donny isn't that obscure, it's even hosted an F1 race
The mini-nurburgring doesn't really host any major car races anymore though. It's more known as a bike circuit now.

Portland International Raceway.
It might be because I'm a portland native. The festival chicane is one of a kind and the back stretch heading into the final kink is fantastic to drive.

I also love Sonoma, Montreal, and Zandvoort.

who /Tsukuba/ here???

>The festival chicane is one of a kind

no

festival turns are hardly even a chicane, they're far wider and longer than that chicane and are approached differently

Imola in the 80s
Monza with no chicane
Zandvoort

I also have a soft spot for the Valencia street circuit even thought literally everyone but me hates it

Mount Panorama Circuit
t. American

Brands Hatch is probably my favourite.
>paddock hill bend
>druid's
>pilgrim's drop
>short
>hilly

It's all great.

The new GP course alternate is actually fucking great. I can't make the indy road race this year but I will be going next.

I hope F1 makes its return to Indy.

Love COTA but Indy is still GoaT

>somethings not right here..
Oh it's not to scale.

Also yes best track by far

My gf wants to go to aus for our honeymoon if we ever get married. I'm gonna take her here and ruin the trip

Oh yeah and there's Blancpain sprints there this weekend, streams on youtube if anyone isn't already on board.

Does this count? I have a hard on for tracks that use public roads.

+1
Only driven the indy layout but I'd love to drive the full GP circuit one day.

Nice!!!

No it's not. It looks like someone set out to make a NASCAR tier oval, fucked it up and just tried to draw a penis instead.

Bathurst is king, with Istanbul coming in a under appreciated second place, even if it is a Tilke drome, it's the best by far for close p, high speed racing.

THE ABSOLUTELY BALLS TO THE WALL INSANE LOCAL LITHUANIAN LEGEND NEMUNO ŽIEDAS

a couple of vids
youtube.com/watch?v=3_y3uJekEnk

youtube.com/watch?v=YmYp2iSm8nU

Special Stage Route 5

youtube.com/watch?v=sGgYfC0Sw3U

Seattle Circuit from Gran Turismo

That looks awesome.
For me Suzuka is simply perfect

Yas Marina

This

Is that the miata course at the bottom?

lel

Ebisu minami

Phillip Island.
I've been down for a few small race meetings (never the MotoGP though, might try and go this year), and each time I'm blown away by the view of the Bass Strait.

Donington Park isn't obscure. Hosts the biggest rock festival in britain every year.

Beautiful beast!!

Get out

If your favorite track is monaco or any other impromptu road course you should probably consider the noose

spa or circuit de la sarthe
>t. ricciardo

This, Kita, and Nishi short are all a big toss-up for me for my favorite.

Minami of course has the jump, which is terrifying at first but awesome once you get the hang of it.

Kita has the element of not being able to see shit as you come up the hill and initiating right towards the top towards the wall and hope you don't hit it, while also trying to carry enough speed to manji down to the hard right turn but not too much that you don't end up off in the trench.

Nishi short has the huge hill that you come over the crest sideways and hope to God you can hold your angle, and is the most fun when it's packed full of cars all sliding together during the Matsuris.

The whole complex at Ebisu is probably the most fun you can ever have with a car.

t. weeb

literally shit sub 1 mile club tracks.
trying way too hard.

>Big Willy

>don't race on me or my son again

What does length have to do with anything, fucktard? Afraid your landbarge piece of shit wouldn't handle the tight turns and elevation changes? These shitty little Japanese tracks are basically mini-nurburgrings where you can really train your technique and set up your car.

Lol

Confirmed busrider

baku

Wat?

>tfw you will never be British and live a two hour drive from a dozen different tracks

>literally shit sub 1 mile club tracks.
>trying way too hard.
The tracks are good, to me it's what their used for. If they were a bit longer they would be awesome to race on but unfortunately they're used mostly for drifting (I think, fuck if I actually know)

Brits can't afford cars and their track days are dull

Nishi and Higashi are for racing, and open to drifting only during Matsuris

>completely wrong and BTFO
oops

WELL DONE BAKU

Laguna Seca. Not just because the track is fun, but because it's where I went to racing school and because it's a really great track to spectate at.

Since Laguna is already taken. I'll take this one

youtube.com/watch?v=WEBGxujrZfc

I live 60 miles away but have never driven it.
JUST

thiss, the altitude changes are just so prefect

YES
BEST TRACK

i have been on it on my r6, my miata, and a friends corvette

im at the straight next to the bridge right here every year at tudor challenge

Autumn Ring

Freaking awesome senpai!!!!!!

charade oh oui !
a tricky montainside track with deadly drops on the roadside.
i blast to run on with late 1960 early 1970 F1's

Palanga, a retarded circuit made on a motorway off ramp.

youtube.com/watch?v=Huctij4C2hc&t=2460s

Sonoma/Infineon. I live 80 mins away and have been going here forever. NHRA, Indy, American Le Mans, AMA Superbike, Vintage, and every year since i was 8 we see NASCAR for my birthday. Plus sonoma drift nearly every thursday of the summer, skidpad and a section of the track for $40. 2nd Laguna Seca. 3rd Streets of Willows

>Sonoma/Infineon
did a HPDE there last year
and a few lessons on my bike when i was a lad
great track

130R looks scary

only reason i clicked on this thread

samefag