He bought a car that loses its value

>he bought a car that loses its value

She was smart enough to buy a car that only appreciates. Why weren't you?

Because I plan on keeping my car until I die or there is absolutely nothing left of it, so wether it holds its value, loses it or appreciates is no concern of mine

Nah she's only standing in front of it

>implying my car depreciated

Please explain the 911 GT3 meme.
Why is the market so obsessed with this car? Its not even a supercar and yet it has the most stable value of any car ever outside of an auctioned winning Formula One car.

>996
Your car depreciated. Hard.

I'm too deep in to ever sell. I'll pull a boomer and stick it in an old shipping container for 40 years on the pretense I will one day restore it to mint condition before selling it.

Everyone laugh at the idiot who knows nothing about cars

because its a perfectly livable track car

Yes, we're laughing at you

>price when new: 150k
>price now: 40k
Hmmmmm, I'm not calculus expert but I'm pretty sure the second number is lower

thats what happens when you get an old car for cheap and as long as the car matches the manufacturers design you wont get locked up about that. selling cars is a matter of getting new cars and not using the old one

996 is unlikely to continue depreciating unless a nigger owns it and nigs it out.

but it is unclear how much they will appreciate, if at all, when their time comes. In terms of sheer numbers, 997 production outnunmbers 996 production so there isn't much need to even reach down to them unless you want to save money. And the 996 isn't low enough production to warrant any rarity either.

I'm so sorry for your financial mistake
Only rare Porsches or ones with a GT somewhere in the name ever hold value

His value will increase with time, status and income. Her's will only decrease. So it's wise of her to invest in assets that hold value.

I can still get laid driving a shitbox.

>Posts the 911 that's depreciated arguably the most
>And the one that shows no signs of gaining value for another few years at the least
>If at all for reasons other user's have stated

I mean at least you're at rock bottom.

Bought for 39k in 2014, it is now worth 45-50k. Perfect example, 38k miles, one owner with full maintenance records

Implying I bought new

The increase in the 997 GT3 is unreasonable and anyone who bought it is stupid af

991 GT3 orders are wide open with deliveries all year in 2017.

the turbo has already appreciated. They were 35-40k 3-4 years ago and now its up to 45-50k for a high quality example

Whats the 993 and 964 equivalent to the GT3?

Nothing that I know of, GT3 is unique naturally aspirated high rev, thats what makes it stand out.

>porsches
>ever

My car will depriciate, but since it is a used shitbox, it can´t loose much value and I´ll keep it untill it dies.
Since it has a understressed Toyota engine (6400rpm rev limiter NA and forged internals) that might take some time...

Carrera RS NGT

>Whats the 993 and 964 equivalent to the GT3?
Carrera RS

>Spending money on obsolete technology