How the fuck did this guy steal this car so fast? He gets it started within like 20 seconds of getting in...

How the fuck did this guy steal this car so fast? He gets it started within like 20 seconds of getting in. Pretty good chase too.

youtube.com/watch?v=nq9wA3MJFv8&ab_channel=PolicePursuitChannel

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/17153623/#q17176587
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

black people commit low brow crimes
hispanics are good at commiting low brow crimes

Your post literally has NOTHING to do with OPs question, or even topic please fucking
>>/pol/
Im also curious how he did that OP, hot wiring is a meme, so im confused? I know that shaved keys are a thing, but only for older cars, and only certain makes. So idk

Probably slide-hammered the lock cylinder and used a screwdriver to turn the switch.

Dude I'm talking from experience as someone who is black grew up in low income housing, why the fuck are you so angry all of a sudden.

a thai guy would prob have cut his time in half tho. Third world straight off the boat SE asians are fucking masterminds at that kind of shit

You think i don't know how fucking shit Blacks, and spics are?
I grew up in shitsville, and almost shot many niggers, and spics breaking into my shit. BUT OP asked HOW DID HE GET THE CAR STARTED not " What race is guy? And why he make crime?"
That shit belongs in
Not Veeky Forums so please take that shit somehwere else
I literally voted for Trump

the GM Fangirl Syndrome is taking hold of what remains of his brain.

> GM fangirl
How new are you friend?
Also

When my car was stolen and eventually found, there was a slidehammer in the back seat. I guess he was just going at sonic speed from the adrenaline

The car thief is a white guy who is a druggie. He stole a car to meet up with his parole officer. He's like IRL GTA. He did 7 years and is presumably out and about now.

the person who made that pic probably an heroed after she lost.

>How the fuck did this guy steal this car so fast?
That car could have been in for servicing or valet, so that guy had made a plastic type duplicate key?

That subacuck prolly came with a valley key or some shit like that, owner maybe had it somewhere easy to find (sun visor idk?), car does not have a chip key, very, very easy to steal.

I must say im in love with that design but the tranny is just shit, 4 speed autotragic.

>Hur I have a tripcode so I've been here forever
Toptip, not many people actually make the effort to remember who is who. Even less care.

Also, you're overdoing it on the tumblr raging. Put a lid on it and stop being a sperglord.

That car didn't have an immobilizer. All the new cars come with immobilizers. To prevent easy duplication by someone who borrowed your keyfob, duplication usually requires two functional keyfobs be present at the same time. Only the true owner would have two or more available.

He could have burgled the car owner's home and gotten the keys from there. The Apex gang in Victoria Australia does it that way when they need certain cars to sell for parts.

Stop posting nigger threads on Veeky Forums.

Your censorship demands are not appreciated.

Vehicle-based thievery topics are valid as are ways to keep vehicles safe. We learn from discussions about how and why cars are stolen. Knowing those things, we can try to reduce the chances that the "how" or "why" is applicable to ourselves.

Censorship of vehicle-related topics such as thievery is too much like deliberate ignorance. Putting your head in the sand and not seeing the problem doesn't make it go away. We should learn ways to deal with vehicle problems.

Leftist faggot spotted . triggered tripfag

They didn't put as much thought into security on older cars as they do now. While people like to claim modern car security on the technology boom, a lot of it really has to do with insurance companies putting pressure on manufacturers more than anything. Have to save as many shekels as possible and not pay people out for their stolen car.

With older vehicles, you can often just take a flathead screw driver and hammer it into the ignition cylinder. If you do it right you can start the car just fine. Its a very popular method in my area for stealing early 2000's Chev pickups. You can be in and gone these trucks in under 30 seconds with only 2 bangs of the hammer. Hell I've seen video of someone stealing one, and he was right at about 45 seconds, the extra time to just wait for another vehicle leave.

>They didn't put as much thought into security on older cars as they do now.

As with Honda, the theft rate dropped a lot. Now, the thieves do carjackings such as how Apex gang and other refugees get cars in Melbourne Australia or in Newark New Jersey in the USA. Or they burglarize houses for the car keys.

>the thieves do carjackings
Hello, OnStar, I was carjacked just 30 seconds ago!

Sir, your car computer is now on security lockdown. The car will not move. The police are on the way to the GPS coordinates for your car.

If you are motivated and willing to break things, older cars before electronic lock enhancements weren't tough to get going.

Would anyone want to steal a 92 Camry, one in extremely rough physical condition?

>90's jap car
surprised it wasn't gone faster

>tfw own an older car
>tfw garage is too full of junk to put it in there and I have to park it on the street
>tfw car theft is on the rise
>tfw neighbor said she's been noticing some sketchy people scoping out cars at night lately

I'm not gonna sleep easy until I have that place cleaned up.

>tfw neighbor said she's been noticing some sketchy people scoping out cars at night lately
More people need to have cameras and take pictures of people in the neighborhood. My area is like that. When strangers come by, some people will take pictures of the car, plates, and of the people. If the people are dressed suspiciously such as hoodies and sunglasses, then the neighborhood block watch should be notified.

Areas that do NOT have a "home owner association" have block watches. Those were the main alternative to having a HOA. You can schedule a meeting room at the public library as needed once per month or once per quarter for the police officer to show up with news, tips, and details about what the police are doing, who has been caught, the particular methods thieves use in your area, etc.

>I literally voted for

You had a choice of voting for Ms. More_BLM or voting for the somewhat naive Mr God Emperor. Since usa cars didn't do well under clinton signing laws that allowed shipping away car parts and car manufacturing jobs to foreign countries, it's clear that the God Emperor has been better for the USA car manufacturing market. He didn't have this huge clinton foundation "donation" thing to encourage legislation proposals.

Check local neighborhoods for similar problems. You can also visit the police station to look at the redacted summary of police vents for your area.

>They didn't put as much thought into security on older cars as they do now.

Back then, there wasn't the huge criminal culture that's spread everywhere now.

pretty much this
the only person that actually answered OP

BOTNET

I'm more curious as to how the thief selected the car. Does he simply wait in one area until something easy to steal appears? Or does he move around looking for something easy to steal?

That car had no kill switch or immobilizer.

>Back then, there wasn't the huge criminal culture that's spread everywhere now.

>Car was made in 1992

Nigger PLEASE

What's your point?

Aww does the little triggered baby need a safe space. Everyone, please don't trigger the baby.

That guy obviously has a lot of practice. His moves were quick and sure for opening the door up. He's no amateur. He must do it for a living.

>there wasn't the huge criminal culture that's spread everywhere now.
Or that it is easier since ATMs are everywhere, so dindu just wait for someone to use the ATM like here.

>>Back then, there wasn't the huge criminal culture that's spread everywhere now.

??????

LA RIOTS?

HIGHEST MURDER RATE EVER???

????????????????????????

One time events aren't the same as continual yearly trends.

>LA RIOTS?
What sucked was the amount of car vandalisms that kept on going after the LA Riots were over.

As for riot deaths, it's more like Chicago has "quiet riots" every few days as the dindu go through "sprees" of shooting especially on holidays that they felt left out.

A friend lived near one of the active riot zones. One major reason the LA Riots didn't spread into other areas, or appear in areas the dindu commuted to was because whole neighborhoods were armed and even barricaded roads with their cars only to let people in their neighborhoods come and go. The police of course left those people alone and didn't cite those people BRANDISHING weapons in residential neighborhoods. Some business districts put armed shooters on the roofs and distributed armed family members to protect the business. Again, the police didn't bother those armed people BRANDISHING their weapons in public.

When dindu cause public order to break down, even neighborhoods full of uncooperative people form an impromptu pseudo-HOA to protect their neighborhood or business district.

As time goes by, it seems crime is more and more okay to do in two of the USA's dominant minority subcultures. The social barriers are diminishing as to what is even "not okay" to do. For example, it used to be wrong, but now, disobeying border and immigration laws seems to be acceptable corruption in the usa hispanic population.

The barriers against crime keep getting lower and lower. And there are demonstrations by minorities and even by BLM demanding legally lower requirements of behaviour and that certain crimes no longer be punishable.

Practice makes perfect. If he was doing it for the very first time in his life, it would be no where fast like that.

In this little documentary, you see how coolly the two black youths ride up on the motorcycle. They have a plan and stick to it and pull it off.

>When my car was stolen and eventually found
Cars are still made without immobilizers?

what a fucking nigger

Sure they would, to chop it and sell on parts to other ghettards who are still driving other '92 Camrys. There's more to sell than just body panels, and it's 100% profit if you stock your shop for free.

LA riot was a "one time thing" (unless you count the Watts riots) but the crime rate in the 90s sure as fuck wasn't.

With respect to car theft, though, cars get more expensive every decade. I'm sure the "industry" of exporting stolen vehicles to less-regulated countries grows with that, even as domestic law enforcement gets better at fighting "local" theft and chopping and shit. Street criminals can always rely on carjacking, or steal older cars with more traditional low-tech methods. Modern anti-theft tech is usually developed to resist professionals.

Less sure about residential areas, but the defense of business districts wasn't exactly spontaneous- there was documented tension between dindus and Koreans in LA and the latter knew their shit would get fucked if they didn't take measures to defend it.

But even without restriction, dindu can be expected to lay waste to their own neighborhoods first during a chimpout, and the spread of destruction will eventually slow as more and more of them get distracted by looting.

>you see how coolly the two black youths ride up on the motorcycle. They have a plan and stick to it and pull it off.

Did the girl live?

don't know but i hope so

My city has a mugging crime problem. No one uses an outdoor ATM at night because people can and will come right up to you even at the mall's outdoor ATM and demand the full $500 daily withdrawal limit. We've had multiple instances of people being robbed at the transit center even with large crowds of people nearby and watching. They do their robbery and rush off on the motorbike or bicycle.

hot wiring is a meme.
If you really want to steal a car fast, take a Flathead screwdriver and hammer it into the ignition barrel, you'll break the locking mechanism allowing you to use a the screwdriver as a key.

>black people commit low brow crimes
>hispanics are good at commiting low brow crimes

OP's guy is a black guy running from the police.
So that's why he is doing things fast.
What he's doing is swapping cars maybe because the other car isn't fast enough or is out of gas.

It's a good thing there wasn't someone around or they might have been carjacked or injured by this desperate guy.

Maybe he would have done better with a motorcycle. But since there is a helicopter tracking him, his only real chance is to run into an apartment complex and an apartment manager that is not cooperative with the police. Without a search warrant to search every apartment (fat chance of that in liberal california), he could get away since the manager can only do a cursory inspection of every apartment.

>Did the girl live?
>don't know but i hope so
What girl? The post got deleted due to complaints from sensitive pro-crime viewers?

Picture shows an example "carfax type" report of a car's history. There are various types of databases you can purchase these reports with varying degrees of detail because some databases collect (pay for) more details than others.

A lot of times, stolen cars are recovered totally trashed because the thief either wrecked it or stripped it while causing a lot of collateral damage. If the damage repair exceeds the value of the vehicle, it is totaled. If the frame is intact, someone might get parts from a junkyard and get a salvage title after performing extensive repairs.

For many people, a salvaged car is no good because even though the engine is running, there is no telling how the damage affected the remaining lifespan of the car or engine.

In one sense, OP's post is a metaphor for the ills that happened when so many jobs were shipped overseas. Many people were downgraded in terms of career opportunities and those at the bottom were forced out of legitimate jobs into stealing cars.

What happened to that post? If I remember, it showed a remarkably useful and practical application of a motorcycle.

It's a gif a motorcycle with 2 black guys on it, robbing a dude at an atm machine
And a small girl from the car nearby runs to the atm dude
get shot in the back by one of the subhumans on the motorcycle

Always watch the parked cars. Maybe even circle around some cars to inspect them before going to the ATM.

Something like that almost happened to me in broad daylight with multiple other people nearby (within 20 feet). I pressed cancel and ran away inside a store. I knew it was an attempted mugging because the tall black guy jumped out from behind cars and was running at me full speed. As soon as I ran off, he disappeared since I looked out the store window and didn't see anyone. He would have mugged me right in front of everyone else.

>Did the girl live?
>What happened to that post?

It's available in the archived copy of the thread at 4plebs archive:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/17153623/#q17176587

If you had asked "How the fuck did this guy take so long to steal this car?" it would reveal the implicit answer - Experience.

Criminals using the buddy system is the same here. Two guys get on the bus. One robs the others while the other guards with the gun. It's almost 100% success rate too which sucks.

What's been happening around here now is that the carjacker just shoots the victim because its easier to get keys than to try to hot-wire the car. Plus that leaves a dead witness so negroes are more likely to just kill their intended victim in general these days.

>carjacker just shoots the victim

Nobody left to teach them to drive stick.

My city doesn't even have most of the killings in the news. I guess the people in charge don't want to create "white flight" syndrome. That would make the city go downhill fast.

alt right manlets use triggered more than leftists.your inferiority complex is showing cracker

actually hotwiring subarus is pretty easy.

Most of the easy to steal hondas and subaru have disappeared off our city streets now due to either age or the owners wanted something newer. What will the thieves do once the cars they used to steal now have immobilizers?

Crime rate has been steadily dropping for the past 3 decades in the US and I'm sure much of the rest of the 1st world. Try again.

shoot the owner for phone and keys

public safety bump

Those two posters said nothing about the overall crime rate dropping or rising. You are going off on something quite different.

>shoot the owner for phone and keys
What they do is mug you for your keyfob in the parking garage or outside your house. They drive the car a short distance away to a tow trailer. Then they cut the battery lines under the hood, pop the trunk, cut the battery line there for the two-battery cars, and also cut the antenna cables. Now they can tow it to a chop area to part it out for sale. All they need is for someone to work at a shop that has access to the used parts network where body shops and parts stores post "parts wanted" or "parts for sale" listings. They can liquidate your parts there.

There have been various interviews done of car thieves. Those interviews were published in both print and video through the years and describe some of the methods those car thieves used.

>I'm not gonna sleep easy until I have that place cleaned up.
It's been a week, have you cleaned the place up by now? Or have the thieves been scoping your stealable car out?

>shoot the owner for phone and keys
That's only if he resists. The thieves defend themselves here. The real problem is that your resistance can trigger the "pitbull" and their pent up rage at the system now has an outlet - you. They beat you down to the ground and stomp on your joints and jaw to break them.

>public safety bump
Instead of safety speed bumps, why not illusion safety bumps?

I think it is more clever if there was an HOA that painted speed bumps to look just like part of a normal street. Then the speeders don't know what hit them when they speed through.

>neighbor said she's been noticing some sketchy people scoping out cars at night lately
If no cars have been prowled in your neighborhood, then the thieves might have moved on to an easier area where people are less vigilant. In my neighborhood, people are not shy about taking pictures of any "hoody-wearing strangers" that appear. That seems to scare them off and no car prowls.

The potential thieves want easy meat. Don't be easy prey. Even if they say you are racist for taking their pictures, you have a right to take pictures of public property in your neighborhood. Don't be intimidated.

>see fake kid playing in the street
>swerve and hit real kid
Wow so safe

>dindu can be expected to lay waste to their own neighborhoods first during a chimpout
That is their paradox and catch-22. They claim to want more jobs and businesses in their neighborhoods, but when those businesses show up, they become crime victims even without riots and non-riot demonstrations going on.

It wasn't a random theft. The guy drove around looking for a stealable car he could switch to. When he saw it, you saw him abandon his current car and go to the blue one. If it was a skill that worked on any car, that thief would have stolen a different car before he got to that blue one.

So it was fast because the thief knew it was an older car with easy to break ignition lock.

screw driver. or he ripped the ignition barrel out.
old cars are a joke

It amazing to me that these criminals still don't realize the way to beat the heli is bridges.
get about a 5 minute lead on the cops if you can and ditch under a bridge. gg.

Old Subarus had this problem where you could open a locked door simply by applying the right amount of pressure in the right direction. After you're in the car all it takes is a jiggler and you're good to go.

t.93 subaru legacy owner

he washed the b pillar window and unlocked the door from the inside bruh

t. observant person

I didn't even watch the video I just saw "subaru svx" in the title.

>What's been happening around here now is that the carjacker just shoots the victim because its easier to get keys than to try to hot-wire the car.

That's more like the South Africa way. It avoids the victim being able to defend themselves.

This does work to fight car crime.

Even though most people don't live in an HOA, they can adopt many security practices of HOA residents. Their neighborhood becomes too risky for thieves who try elsewhere. It's not nice to push the car crime problem onto someone else, but it's expedient.

The county government runs a law enforcement helicopter service for all the cities to use in police chases. If the suspect is lucky, the copter is busy elsewhere.

Otherwise he has to ditch the car and run inside somewhere to break line of sight so that he can switch clothing and change upper head color (hat works). He only needs to get into a crowded area after that. Even if detained and arrested, he can lawyer up and please Innocent. After that it is boldly lie saying it was not him. Chances are he will be acquitted at that point.

>your resistance can trigger the "pitbull" and their pent up rage
Yet submission to every whim of the street nigger is hardly an acceptable solution either. What if he takes you along for a rapey session and then dumps your body? Resistance at least gets you a fighting chance.

how come we don't mount machine guns onto the helicopter and just kill the driver once they are driving on open roads?

>Resistance at least gets you a fighting chance.
That is probably valid against all muggers EXCEPT certain subsets of muggers. Some muggers become "deadly" violent when resisted. This is shown in the statistics for my downtown area (I live in one of the usa's major metropolitan areas). The downtown has a variety of all types of homeless and other criminals using the social services, shelters, free clothing, and washing facilities. Despite the racial mixture, 100% of all mugging deaths since 1997 in my city's downtown involved black muggers.

Because then drivers will start ignoring the image of a small child in the road.

Since there is no such thing as uninsured drivers who hit and run, that is not a problem?

If you are referring to the video of the black guy running from the police:

He has car thief friends who taught him a fast method.
He practices breaking into cars faster.
He is physically strong and robust.
He's both angry and desperate to switch to a different car to evade the police chase.