For real talk tho, what car would get you the most 2D pussy

For real talk tho, what car would get you the most 2D pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/
hentaiverse.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You people have serious mental issues

a van filled with hard drives

if you're looking to score some real premo 2D pussi you gotta drive something german, porsche and high end bmw's get the most.

If you're looking for some real fucking basic waifu trash 2D then a suzuki is all you need you pleb

no car

Because the guys that get the most GASH in anime are total neet losers because they need to be good platforms for self-insert wish fulfillment fantasies

Anime tends to be a unrealistic depiction of Girls and if that's true i highly doubt they would actually care too much about what you are driving and would find any way to compliment your choice of Vehicle no matter what it is (after all, they are made to fill the void in dateless guys real girls cannot)

So if i were to Arrive at lets say character from K-on (Yui)'s place in a GMC Typhoon she would probably find some way to compliment me and the car if she knew i was into it myself.
>Hey user, nice truck! you must take care of it because its shiny despite its age and it has a cool name too!
instead of
>What a can't turn piece of shit! do you fuck your sister or fucking WHAT?! NECK yourself redneck faggot! and don't come back until it can lap the ring in under 7 minutes!

yeah except any self respecting waifu is going to want to be seen in a respectable car you idiot.
Keep watching Love Live Sunshine and beating off to yoshiko while the higher tier of society enjoys sophisticated 2D women

Please do us a favor and kys

Something from Initial D.

The Bedford Rascal

Prius

I drive a Fiesta ST and get tons of anime pussy

Subaru Impreza WRX STi, the older the better.

Definitely not a Silvia

>that faggot brings rocks with him to park his jeep on

David?

Not car

Hayabusa!

>getting mad at anime on a japanese rip off anime website

A Benz.

'98 STI owner here.
Can confirm, I get mad anime pussy.

I bet I'm not the only one who looks at the empty passenger seat and imagine your waifu there sitting, enjoying the ride and your company.

Go away, Mogi.

wal mart, gas stations etc. I always bring one.

You definitely are[spoiler]n't.

>For real talk tho,
So you know the absurdity in your own question. Good, you've saved me a lot of time making fun of you and posting MORE stupid shit.

Still hurts
It's one of my favorite cars anyway

>For real talk tho, what car would get you the most 2D pussy.
Any car with built-in internet WiFi such as a new GM car. You can then connect to any dakimakura site and order more stuff. Or you can connect to e-hentai.org and download away.

Read their wiki for instructions:
e-hentai.org/

HentaiVerse game associated with e-hentai site:
hentaiverse.org/

BE GONE

I enjoy looking at the passenger seat and imagining your waifu sitting there enjoying the ride and my company.

Just put a daki in the passenger seat.

Only the finest JDM memes.

dude i want a gmc typhoon

an S13, of course. Just make sure you're not too pussy to follow through when the dame says she wants the Initial D.

^This

Miat

There is only one.

Worst girl

ye

>Scroll down
>No Lupin's 500
What is wrong with you people.

No best girl

>they made the rear of a VW beetle the front of the car
for what purpose?

Volkswagen

I don't remember him having a Beetle.

Obviously cube and square is what you need.

Only Alphas get anime pussy.

Cadillac DeVille, duh

>48 posts
>no mention of Krieger's van

shamefur dispray