Bitcoin has never stopped growing. We are going parabolic

Bitcoin has never stopped growing. We are going parabolic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-07/china-launches-bitcoin-crackdown-pboc-will-probe-investor-behavior-and-rectify-misbh
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-07/chinas-3-trillion-reserves-questioned-after-pboc-reports-41-billion-december-outflow
youtu.be/u5UqJWRV55E?t=214
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's still rising people just can't see the big picture ,now is basically your last chance to get in below 1k

We went from 150 dollars to 1000 and we had a small correction, but nocoiners are having a party about this small correction instead of buying every dip.

This is why they will remain poor and bitter.

Yes, now show the parabolic after the first major pump. in nov 2013 please

Nocoiners see that as what it is, speculation at best and gambling at worst.

It's hard to take you buttfucks seriously between the shilling and the fantasy thoughts and the ignoring of the technical and legal loopholes bitcoin has coming. People were saying it was going to be $1500 days ago. Get a grip kiddo. Bitcoin is now China's way to hedge against the yuan. Expect even bigger dumps if it keeps rising.

delete this

It's a bubble you retards. When market opens on Monday it's gonna drop even further immediately. Mark my fucking words.

Still applies. Uptrend never stopped.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

Doesn't address anything I've said. This is uncharted territory, you don't have enough data, and you can't predict how governments will react in the future. You have nothing but hope shitty little graphs that don't mean much.

Do you remember back in 2013 when BTC lost 75% of its value?
Back then, the dump was called when Silk Road was shut down. This time, it will dump as the PBOC close Chinese exchanges.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-07/china-launches-bitcoin-crackdown-pboc-will-probe-investor-behavior-and-rectify-misbh

>When market opens on Monday
>When market opens

What did he mean by this

wonder what this was about

Crash is coming, right guys!?!?:(

Who likes to catch falling knives?

Coiners do.

Catch them coiners.

Catch them all!

Based on that chart i'd sell ur shit at $960 wait for repeating graph in few days/months

Governments can't do shit.

>implying it was not users panic selling.

All the money there isn't even 2,000,000USD. Big fucking whoooooop.

They are always open for Bitcoin

This troll got me good I was like wait the bit coin markets close?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-07/chinas-3-trillion-reserves-questioned-after-pboc-reports-41-billion-december-outflow

get ready; we going 2k.

those purple circles are all the no-coiners have. That and their bitterness.

spastic detected

Idiots, he means SSE

This
you were warned memecoiners

FIAT INTERNET DEFENCE FORCE >>>/OUT/

January 16th will come and go.

Have you made it through the 5 stages yet?

You will have one last chance.

until it comes back to 200 in 2 years

Nigger, do you even least squares? That line does not fit the trend. Fucking mongrel

What's happening on Jan 16th? Trump's thingy?

How will Trump effect muh BTC?

Blue Monday

Bluepillers most depressing day of the year.

>le blue monday is the most depressing day of the year haha fml xD
nocoiners I swear..

When the markets open, they'll show the Yuan continuing to drop like a stone again.
Bitcoin's going to shoot up again, filthy guailou.

>How will Trump effect muh BTC?
Trump is going to make the dollar shoot to the moon.
That means everyone else's currencies are going to turn to shit against it, like in China, India, Europe, ...

The dollar has already been going up these past few months, and look at what that did to bitcoin.

bitcoin is highly effected by CHY-NAH

which just started a crack down on it

China didn't start a crackdown. They just called a meeting the the three major Chinese exchanges (OKcoin, Huobi, and BTCChina) and gave them warnings about how bitcoin is dangerous n shiiiieeet.
Meaningless.
Just like their cute little attempt at boosting the Yuan last Thursday that's already been nearly completely reversed.

youtu.be/u5UqJWRV55E?t=214

On the other hand, OKcoin just paused trading for 45 minutes ago.

N-nani???

>We are going parabolic.

I think you mean paraplegic $900