>Enough headroom
>Good for traveling through tight roads and most conditions
>Ideally a sedan, hatchback, or wagon

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compound_interest
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old civic hatch

subaru wrx

Honda civic hatchback and pay some Mexican to spank it up with the remainder.

Saturn Ion Redline
Subaru wrx
Civic :^)

buick riviera

You have nondescript criteria for a car and a budget that encompasses tens of thousands of makes, models, and years. You think you need a "good car" but in reality you could be driving a geo metro with BMW badges on it and be stoked about your new beamer and how it handles great.

wrx hatch

Old muscle car

Oh wait op is a faggot so he needs muh normie Bluetooth integration crap

Get the 25K, buy a cheapo 3-5K car and save the rest on a bank account. Millions would love to be in your position and come across such huge amount of money, certainly not to blow it on a car.

get a bike faggot

This. You will drown in pussy.

muscle cars are for faggots stop with this meme no one cares if you want to suck your dads dick

Subaru WRX hatchback. Up to you if you want to go full STI or not.

How about an old pony car then fag?
Are you just mad that you have no automotive knowledge and cant fix one for yourself?

Newer civic hatch, just not brand new.

>old muscle car
>insanely easy to steal
>becomes a target for theft
>guzzles petrol, not ideal on a budget
>no comforts
>depending on quality of restoration, it'll either be reliable or shit breaking every week
its the worst choice

What are you going to school for?

Came to post this

Do it OP

Swim in the pussy

Used Toyota Avalon. It's not sporty, so the insurance will be low, but it's the ultimate comfymobile and has enough power to easily perform any legal maneuver you may need.

Engineering, or applied mathematics.

You just described basically every car. Narrow it down faggot.

R32 GTR

>fast
>will get u poocy
>space for 4-5

>Swim in the pussy
>for owning a farting, squeaky Subaru with a riced out body
Only trashy girls would find a WRX attractive. I've literally seen girls cringe and laugh when those things pull up.

2014 3 series wagon

You won't have time for getting any pussy.

Just get a new loaded Civic or mid-tier accord. Then when you get out,(assuming trump fails to block the hoardes of H1B carrying gook and poo "engineers" over to turn STEM into a mega-meme), you'll have yourself a nice little job (especially with that math degree) and get yourself anything under $80k within a few years of graduation. (assuming you don't go into acadaemia)

Subaru Crosstrek(manual)
Civic Hatchback Sport (manual only)
Golf Sportwagen 4Motion (DSG)
I'd pick the sportwagen since I got kids, but you do you boo.

/thread

>muh dik
This is why colleges shouldn't admit anybody with an IQ under 105

Definitely not 5. Only 4 if the two people in front are manlets so you can slide the seat forward so the people in back have actual legroom.

4 doors for more whores

>Petrol

Europoor detected

ausfailian actually

imagine driving a 72 le mans every day, it'll get exhausting and every nigga and spic would try stealing it wherever you parked it

W211 E220 cdi ( facelift version which has most of the issues resolved )
You won't regret it.

Diesel excursion

Finally, a sane response.

t. kissless virgin

you've been provoked

Imported skyline 4door with a rb25det and couple mods could be nice but beware of lemons

They are offering 25k for a 25k car and not to buy a cheap shitbox and save the rest you ret

thats a shame, because the money would go alot further if he saved on buying a new car and bought a reliable cheap little used car

What are they good for aside from their looks?

Certified pre owned 2015 Mercedes Benz C300

I bet they'd be receptive to, "okay I'll buy a shitbox and invest the rest in a few nice ETFs." Fuck knows that with my family that is the actual correct answer to a trick question, and blowing the funds on a depreciating asset is the wrong one.

Can you buy new or used?

Do you have to spend all the money? Do you get to keep the leftover money?

Answer these questions and I'll answer yours.

25k is a laughable sum to invest.

No it's not lol

Yes it is

OP's most likely going to crash his first car, nimrod.

And if he crashes an old muscle car, we're out another classic and OP's fucking dead. Think about things before you recommended them to people.

3K civic, miata, or that one car slower than a minivan

t. retard

It's not the amount, it's the mentality.

New base model golf. Or gti if you can stretch the 25k a bit.

Middle class is 50k/yr for one person. 25k would therefore be six months tax-free income. It might not be a lot to you, but to anyone else, it's at least a sizable chuck of change. I'd personally just stash it in my savings, but that's just me.

What return do you expect from 25k? Anything more than a few hundred bucks a year is basically gambling

Well then gamble

It's better than a new shitbox

>Mommy Daddy pls gibe money for gambling because cars are DEPRECIATING ASSETS even though it's your money and you are just trying to be nice

If his parents are giving him 25K for a car, they won't let him drop a cent on a shitbox """"deathtrap""""
I've been on that same boat

BMW is the only answer.
You will literally drown in pussy.

>25k is a laughable sum to invest.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compound_interest

its a laughable sum to buy a car with when you're an eighteen year old who has no experience with cars

gambling is actually a better investment than most cars

>Ideally a sedan, hatchback, or wagon
As opposed to what, a wheel barrow?

This.

If they have 25k in cash get a GTI you can negotiate one priced 26-28k down.

>e220 CDI
Sergey please, have some dignity. the only diesel that is at least driveable is e320cdi. even e270 is underpowered.

If that's the best they can offer, they're not wealthy

why on earth would anyone spend 25k on a car for someone going to college when they could just pay off 25k of the student loan

>parents offered to buy a car
jesus are you guys retards or what. his parents offered to buy him a car.not to invest 25k in shares, not to pay off a loan or anything else,but offered to buy him a car. now obviously if his parents are well off, they will have money to invest, to get a car and help user with the loan if needed. poorfags are ridiculous. ive got 23 thousand pounds of student loan left, yet i bought a car and paying off my loan monthly. why the fuck would i want to pay it off at once?

If they're blowing 25k on a kid's car, they're probably also paying for college

>he's never gotten a blow job in his car
You meant as well end your life right now, user

3k civic

an exceptionally clean 750iL for dem comfy cruises to and back from college.
had one for 3 years. good times.

t. bad investor

yeah all of this "just keep the money" shit... the parents didn't write a fucking check, they offered a fucking car. fuck.

Then buy a used car for 25k and sell it for the same :^)

bruh what?

why buy an old turd? brand new will always be better. who wants to bust their ass in a piece of shit civic every fucking day. parents offered to buy a 25k car - why not?

"im a spoiled brat" -the post

KYS you brat

1996 Dodge Ram.

This, before you know it you'll be bathing in the blood of virgins.

Should a person with rich parents pretend to be poor?
Is that what you guys are saying?

most rich people drive toyota shitboxes they buy used

3k civic. tell them to put the rest of the money in a 4 year cd or index fund. Then you can use it for a down payment on a house.

That's the most bullshit claim I've heard in a long while.

They didn't get rich by spending money on frivolous bullshit.

the millionaires I know drove a kia sorento, 2 volvos, buick enclave, and a ram 25 or 3500.

No, but once they're rich, they'll make sure they have some luxury in their life.

Sure, buddy, and my dad works at Nintendo.

>he actually believes this!

Listen, I don't know what the guy who lives next door in that shack and drives a Geo Metro told you, but he's not rich.

Pre-CVT Honda Fit Sport
VW Golf

Buy 5 years old you idiot. You get a car like 40% more value with few downsides. Do get a Miata or gti 2012 and let your parents keep the rest.

Used mercedes c with less than 70k miles

>Sucker tax
I guess we need cucks like you.

I was about to post this list too.
That Ion is particularly under-rated because it's a Saturn. On the upside, it has a dent-resistant plastic body, and suicide doors.

I would also suggest a Chevrolet Cobalt SS and a 2003-2011 Saab 9-3.

25k god damn. you could get 10 cars for that

or 50 500$ geo metros

Maybe not the same model but you can find these Men In Black Mercedes shitters for like $2-5k everywhere.