Do you love your car? Hate your car? Both? Or do you feel nothing towards it?

Do you love your car? Hate your car? Both? Or do you feel nothing towards it?

love everything about it 'cept how it looks and the fact its not a station wagon. acura rsx

I have a V6 Camry. The car pampers my every whim and comfort but I can't stop lusting after sportier cars.

I love it more than anything.

Prior to having it, I hated every waking moment of my life. I was constantly plagued with anxiety and I lacked motivation in life.

I bought it for way less than it's worth, and no matter how bad it gets, I know I can smile knowing it's my car, and I'm it's driver.

I have horrible nightmares of something happening to it. I've never felt this way about anything in life. I just want to drive my car forever.

>bumper popped out on the side
>found out it was in an accident
>pay $100 to have it fixed
>it pops right back out
>everything else just keeps getting beat up since I work in construction
>FWD automatic NA I4
>tfw it's on a payment
I hate my car. Can't wait until 2020.

>mum and dad bought me a new honda
>can't do anything to the car
>they put tracking devices and a dashcam in the car to make sure I only drive it to uni
>if I don't comply then no car, aka no job, aka no school.
Hate it with a passion, I'd rather save up and buy a beater that runs well and looks like shit. At least then I'd be able to feel like I'm taking care of something.

Move out. Buy your own car. Fuck your control freak parents.

I admire your love. No bond stronger than man and machine.

Well

It's a car

listen to user, hiro

>09 VW Rabbit 2.5L

I like it well enough but I don't really care too much to be honest

>95 Toyota Corolla

Literally only bought it so that I can fix it up and resell it, don't give a shit

>86 Volvo 240

I like this car a lot but don't pay it nearly as much attention as I'd like to.

>74 VW Super Beelte

Absolutely adore this one, first car I ever drove, learned manual in it as a kid. Another car that doesn't get enough attention

Are you the dude at this shitty bar that just offered me crack? Btw the answer is still no thanks.

I abuse the living shit out of my car, and it just keeps going. For this, I love my car.

But I can't let her know too much love, she might become dependent on it.

I own 5 cars but i feel nothing towards them anymore, ever since i became depressed i find it hard to really enjoy something. It used to be a real passion of mine but i dont know whats wrong with me

I really like my daily car, and workhorse truck. Give them the proper maintenance it needs for it to keep going.

Have you had the door did g nightmare yet? I have those.

mostly just me walking out into the parking lot and it getting totalled by some dumb SUV cunt that couldn't see it parked.

I park way further back than I should, just so I can line up the rear of my car with the guy next to me.

But then I get anxious that some asshole thinks I parked "bad" and keys my awesome paint job.

I have beautiful dreams of me just driving it in a fogged town, with no one else in it.

I loved it but I keep wrecking it in small ways due to my own stupidity. After my most recent fuck up, I can no longer handle the knowledge that I'll never git gud, so I've decided to abandon it, or maybe I'm just letting it go for it's own sake. I've removed all the parts I want, I've scraped the stickers off, and taken it off my insurance.

I'm sorry, Miya

love/hate relationship.

>2001 camry
>rear brake drum develops a lip holding the brake shoes in
>no star wheel adjuster without removing the drum
?
cut the other side off.. so decided to try to not cut the other
in the back I can remove the shoe from the lip on ONE side not the other so that side wants to come off..
want to drill same hole on other side to assist in this..
? no drill

also should mention they put a sort of armor plate around the rotor so i can't get in there with a screw driver to separate it

I hate that I can't produce enough love to cover it in it inside and out

I love my car to the point that I've developed an anthropomorphized persona for it that I fantasize about sitting next to me as I drive and stuff like that. I also talk to my car.

I feel you %100 senpai. What car you got?

'13 Scion tC

Love it.

2010 Ford Focus. Just bought it a month and a half ago. It was very well maintained by the previous owner (only 47K miles when I got it). I intend to continue to keep it that way.

I love it, just wish I had the money to completely restore it to glory. It's a 91 CRX

I've never loved anything more than I've loved my Challenger. Not even my wife or children.

Love and hate.

Love how it's my first car, as my ass was a bus rider until 21, love how unique my color is. Well taken care of, but its got a far amount of door dings, bumper and fender damage, and it doesn't really like to rev, all the power feels like its in the higher rev range, but by the time you're there you're close if not at the speed limit so you can't enjoy it, and even if you could, it only goes to 7k before redline.

i'm trying to love my mr2 and i hope it will be mutual once i get every strut and wheel bearing replaced

it's trying to wear me down and this is my last ditch effort, because if this doesn't work i'm selling it

Absolutely love it.

>luxurious as fuck
>only gets more comfortable the more time i spend in it
>sexy as fuck
>fast as fuck
>condiiton is almost brand new

what year? i've been looking at the v6 xv40 and i'm curious as to whether it's really the poor man's lexus

I've always driven shit cars, and had a very "if it gets me from A to B, fuck everything else" attitude. Then just over a year ago, one of my grannies asked around if anyone wanted a car, she was replacing it. Every else in the senpai was scared of the mileage (over 200k), but I didn't blink an eye (put 483k on my GMC C1500). Got her old '99 Lexus RX300. Such a complete different experience it was shocking at the time. Air conditioning, heated leather seats, heated fucking side mirrors so you didn't have to scrape them. I realize it is laughable now, but I really do love it.

I loved Miata for a few years, then my eyes started to wander. I test drove an SW20 and it made me appreciate what I had. Certain things about it are pushing me away again and I want to part ways before I'm driven to hate, but I'm not sure I'll find something as good.

That's kind of what happened with my old car, a Volvo S60R. I loved it for a about 5 years, then some of the little things started getting annoying, then really annoying (the fucking turning radius and insane fuel consumption, mostly), and one day the MAF sensor went and I decided that I was just fucking done with it and dumped it for a ND, which as far as I can tell is damn near perfect in every way that matters to me.

Love my car. It's my first car and one of my dream cars too. I have a 92 supra and since I first saw one when I was a kid I knew I always wanted one. The engine is a bit temperamental, but besides that it's perfect. It's exactly the colour and spec I wanted too. Black paint with black leather interior and a turbo in perfect shape. Only had 127,000km (78,914 miles) on it when I bought it too. . Couldn't be happier.

>anthropomorphized persona for it

That's... not healthy...

It's my first car. I love this boring guy.

its alright. If you asked me last year I'd say I love it but now that I use it for work and drive it 100+ miles every day I'm bored of it. Its comfy and has good gas mileage tho. Just slow as fuck and not that interesting. Plus Autotragic.

I love my car, but I hate how slow it is.
I wax it pretty often to reduce damage done to the paint at "high" speed.(usually 160-170km/h or 100mph+)

It's FWD, it's a bit ugly from some angles, it won't win many highway pulls, the build quality is mediocre at best, and the bright red accents are tasteless. I always forgive these faults when I go to drive though, because it's just so much damn fun. It's also cheap to own and plenty practical.

>Ford
I absolutely love it. It's one of my favorite things on earth, even if it is a massive piece of shit.

>Acura
Hate is a very strong word. I severely dislike it for no reasonable reason.

>Fz6
Love it as a machine, but I wish it had more character.