That hoon dude has less than 250 posts on Veeky Forums

that hoon dude has less than 250 posts on Veeky Forums

and is sperging out because people on a Taiwanese puppet fucking loli forum refuse to buy from his sticker making website

this is a great life lesson for you all, that if people don't like you it doesn't matter what you do or say they wont like you

also what are your thoughts on people who are generally unlikeable within the automotive world?
im looking at you chip foose and magnus

KEK !

i think that chip foose is the king of 2 tone paintjobs and shitty chrome wheels

I checked on the sticker general, and they seem to have him in the recommendation column. Doesn't mean he's not an ass. I just want to know how they decided where it's good to buy stickers from and not, because if he's that much of an ass, no way I give him money

>h00n is trying to make his family worth at least 21.6 billion dollars by selling stickers on Veeky Forums

this is as bad as water retention, skidding into a tree, going to jail for pounds of pot, going to jail for loli, going to jail for molestation, and putting a dragon decal on your cavalier combined

that's the fake thread. hoon keeps attempting to snipe them and add himself in the whitelist

He is still in the blacklist, he is a normie and does not make that bad of slaps, but his attitude is like an autistic child.

Idea: let him snipe the threads so there's not more than one on accident, then just ignore him and dont buy shit from him.

It's leaking finally this means osg is going down kek

OR
report every duplicate thread you see immediately and he gets banned over and over again and is forced to post from his cell phone

That's abusing the report system and I've been banned for that before

if a person posts on Veeky Forums with the intent to shill their own product thats classified as advertising and is strictly against the rules

Who the fuck is posting all the osg threads and not getting banned then? Why aren't people reporting all of those?

they have a pass

Why

we are reporting all the non official osg threads

the way you can tell a fake osg thread is because hoon isnt blacklisted

that being said he has less than 250 posts on this board he is as summerfag as they come

Go back to your containment thread, nigger.

Fuck off faggot get back to osg before all of us start reporting the shit out of you stickerfags.

I've never seen them spill out of their containment like this

SOMEONE SEEMS REALLY UPSET

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM I WONDER WHY

They're ass mad that someone wanted to sell stickers all of Veeky Forums wouldn't hate

Uh? These are two people.