"Initial D" actually means Inertia Drift, because the latter would be a stupid name for an anime...

"Initial D" actually means Inertia Drift, because the latter would be a stupid name for an anime. Which means that the 'D' stands for Drift.

How doesn't anybody realize this?

>tfw you will never again not have watched final stage
feels bad

D stands for dream

"Initial D" literally means "the letter D", "initial" as in an abbreviation, and the "D" being an abbreviation for "Dream"

Kanji in the title says kashiramoji which literally means initial.

Could you guys all kill yourselves please? That would be great thanks.

>still on fourth stage
Is it really that bad?

I could only slog through the first 3 episodes of 5th stage before I realized it was just gonna be 4th stage pt.2 and then I just dropped it

What stage was the ending episode where they pan the camera through streets covered with autumn leaves?

It was pretty cool.

Finally got to use this

>While he vocalizes the purpose of Project D to establish a legend, it is apparent that the primary reason of D is to develop the skills of its drivers to a new and extraordinary level. Ryosuke points out before the formation of Project D that he has only one year left to realize his dream.

>While he never states anything explicitly, Ryosuke reveals on separate occasions as 4th Stage progresses that both the purpose of "D" and the true meaning of "the initial" will come to light. In Final Stage, it is revealed that the D stands for "Dream"

user what the fuck are you doing, the 4th stage is when it gets bad. Anything after that is just straight up horrible.

Stage 2

Thanks.

I need the D

is she best girl Veeky Forums?

You're wrong

no, is best girl

hm

Yes because rotary

It's dream Watch season 5

>Watch season 5
Worst advice ever. Just stop after 3.

What gets so bad? I'm on season 2 right now, which other than the art is better than s1 in my opinion. It's a pretty simple anime with a couple of interestingish subplots here and there so I don't get what there is to fuck up?

Just watch all of it. It's not really that bad

>Tfw when you found out Takumi's girl was a prostitute
>Tfw he started talking to her again
What a cuck

So Initial D is only about someone having a dream,just like pokemon

This. Saved.

Honesty, how did they fucked up so bad? It's all project d fault, the first stage was golden, the moments of takumi dricing that ae85, iketani passing out, they are perfect, but nooo, they had to go all the way to "dagumi needs training from pro racer xDDDD, let's add flavor of the week racer"

What the fuck is even the moral of the story in Initial D? The guy with the biggest dream deserves to win out of sheer luck even though he's not the most skilled?

>tfw faggots won't dub the last season or whatever

honestly the show is garbage as far as anime goes, it's all about the music and aesthetic for most people

>watching dubs
>ever
kys you'reselve

Why doesn't Veeky Forums do its own dub version, or it's because most of them have shitty 5$ mics?

Is the far left one Wataru's sister and the far right one Mika?

Who buys mics or expensive mics if they don't need to be screaming shit at MMOs? This is Veeky Forums not /v/.

Everything after Third Stage is totally confused shit.
First through Third Stage is a full on enthusiast anime. The story isn't all that great but the races are amazing and the attention to detail gives away that Keiichi Tsuchiya was directly involved.