Is nu-Nissan capable of releasing GT-R R36 that will dominate everything for years to come?

Is nu-Nissan capable of releasing GT-R R36 that will dominate everything for years to come?

>inb4 corvette shills
you are bragging about defeating a 10 year old platform by now, thats kind of pathetic

considering the R35 didn't do that why would you expect the R36?

I JUST WANT A NEW SKYLINE GOD DAMMIT

but its still sooooo funny

utter domination 2 years and counting!
I want the r36 to come out just as the c8 does :^)

>implying modern Nissan can do ANYTHING right

They don't even know how to improve the GT-R, let alone make a new car that surpasses it.

And by the way it's going to be a hybrid. (Sad)

>didnt do that
>literally a supercar killer

I wouldn’t be surprise if it become a sporty trim of the Juke.

No i mean he said it dominated everything.

The corvette is not faster than the GTR

________ ____

>you are bragging about defeating a 10 year old platform by now, thats kind of pathetic
its pathetic to fanboy a 10 year old platform that costs 120k dollars and gets thrown around like a ragdoll by a shitty corvette

its funny because the c6 also beat the gtr around tracks

Surprise surprise, modern day Nissan is fucking retarded. More news at 11.

This is Nissan's 2020 GTR concept car
Even though this is a concept car, I wonder what things from this concept will make it into an actual final design/street legal car. Everthing about this concept looks like a dedicated track car

Pretty much the only thing Nissan said was that the new GTR might come with a hybrid engine similar to the Acura NSX and/or the Nissan hybrid Le-Man car

Lets play "Spot the GM cucks"

uuuuuuuUUUUUUUuuuuhhhhHhhhhhHHhhhhh try again

Watch the R36 will be worst than the R35.

thats not a gtr concept car...
its the nissan concept 2020 vision gran turismo. it was designed for a videogame.

Nissan GTR Evo when?

Nissan isn't going to make an R36, the R35 has done so well that they're just going to keep facelifting it until it's irrelevant and then discontinue the GT-R because it no longer fits into their current production values of cheap family vehicles.

>Pitting a 2007 GT-R against a 2015 Z06