/ndg/ Nier/Drakengard General #15

ROUTE O: RELATI[O]NSHIPS

>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>"What is /ndg/?"
A place to talk about Nier, Drakengard and Taros games

>[Official Nier:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[Important information]
nier.wikia.com/wiki/NIER_Wiki

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>[PC/STEAM VERSION RELATED INFO]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>General Options & Improvements Pastebin - Performance, Graphical, Trainer, Etc:
pastebin.com/niFbTsDF

>Fullscreen Fix
pastebin.com/YKpYSJuX - oldish
pastebin.com/1GXugbKM - newish

>"What Happened before Nier: Automata began?"
blog.us.playstation.com/2017/03/10/heres-what-happened-before-nier-automatas-story-began/

>[The Weekly 2B Butt .Zip Download - Lewds and Non-Lewds]:
twitter.com/2b_butt

>[Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia - Untranslated]
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[!!IMPORTANT!!]
>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE]:
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[NieR: Automata Steam Theme Download]:
pastebin.com/4WwASa48

Previous Route:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!YsxQyS4K!RnBQvfRRW4O4cunf0ftWs1TWNBMBg6uLdLcU0QO_JXk
mega.nz/#F!VFAHyL6b!XsCd0ps6GZW1YqTXz_HUSA
strawpoll.me/12527370
twitter.com/akiring663/status/843352652931043328
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

your friendly neighborhood user reminding people that he ripped the soundtrack from the game

mega.nz/#!YsxQyS4K!RnBQvfRRW4O4cunf0ftWs1TWNBMBg6uLdLcU0QO_JXk

I cried desu

How do you feel about 9S?

KUROI HANA

How many games are there that thanks the player for playing?

Bless you ripping user, wherever you are, bless you

Ow.

Anyone has information on who composed what track on the first NieR's OST? I want to tag it properly, since now the artist tag on all tracks is [Keiichi Okabe, Keigo Hoashi, etc]

I tried VGMDB and they don't have the track by track details either.

Nowadays? Not as much

Wait, does the weapon % not go to 100% unless you max everything? I have everything in the list there.

mega.nz/#F!VFAHyL6b!XsCd0ps6GZW1YqTXz_HUSA

The Lana Rain 2B videos.

strawpoll.me/12527370

2B9S CANON
O T P
T
P

>2B9S CANNON
Poor Grun.

how is it not canon?

Wait, I think I'm missing Angel's Folly. Where do you find those?

Every other mobage has gone to shit, when's Yoko Taro's wild SINoALICE ride coming?

Lewdddd

>Angel's Folly
Emil sells that one, with the type 3 fists iirc.

>A day after I started playing D3.
>Still laughing at the framerate whenever I summon Mikhail.

It's seriously a fucking technical marvel. How did they manage this.

Is that the full image?

Several.

Why can't I use shopping mall elevator key?

Any suggestion for the cover? I was thinking of adding a lunar tear or 2B's sword/9S's sachet

Devola is a bad influence on 2B and 9S.

Yes. There is another one that I can't post.
twitter.com/akiring663/status/843352652931043328

Got the key for the mall elevator ages ago but it's still not intractable. Whats the deal?

Translated version desu

>baaw the shades are victims too
I expected this, but man it takes away motivation for the next playthroughs.

>Route A/B
Eh, he's alright. Kind of standard nice/snarky sidekick.

>Route C
Hot damn. He's like Nier's emotional plight was filtered through Caim's everything.

Two-Bee, I...am Operator 6O. ThANk you for...foR the FLOWErs. Desert FLOWErs are BEAUTIF, areNT't thEY ... Th-Th-thank You... SoMEdAy I...

Shit. I thought that was the one I used.
>get up for work hoping someone would take care of at least one thread
>they didn't and got up right in time
>scramble to make new thread

Managing this place is like a great love. A deep love.

I half-expected Popola to take a shot of whiskey near the end so she could go Hulk on everything.

Shades are people.

Replicants are soulless and thus infertile.

>2B "likes" him
Someone never read Cruel Blood Oath description or something?
She loves him as much as he loves her.

stop ;-;

Every time you kill a Shade you also kill a Replicant with the Black Scrawl.

You double murder!

Ok, got'em. I totally must've missed buying them from Emil the first time. Thanks man.

Just got ending A, do I have to play through the whole game again and do all the quests over?

just use this and call it a day

>Pascal.
>Weird.

All quests you've completed will stay completed.
9S has his own quests and they are of much higher quality compared to what 2B gets.

she was too cute for that twisted world

You play through it as 9s, but some parts are different cause 9s wasn't there all the time

The side quests you did get saved.

You will play through as 9S this time, you will do the same main quests. However you keep your save, so previous skills, etc., are all there.

After B, you will get new content :)

Why did they fuck up Manah so hard in DD2?

Guess some Japanese artists didn't get it.

Okay I was starting to get worried because I had the same quests available at the resistance camp. Like fixing the weapon dealers toolkit.

Why does everyone hate us, Legna?

What about a Small Stubby head? I think they are more of an icon for the game

This quest hits hard especially when you remember that 2B went through far worse experience because her memories weren't erased.
How is she's still sane? Just because of a pure power of her love to 9S?

Also is it just me or 9S faked his wonder about E units.

Oh no! Is he steadying himself to breathe fire at me?

>How is she's still sane?
EMOTIONS ARE PROHIBITED

She's kinda bad at this whole thing.
>Nines gets even a little hurt
>instead of hardened veteran she reverts to a panicking, terrified girl

Legna: Because he's an evil dick.

Nowe: Because you're a piece of shit.

She stayed sane by not deriving pleasure from doing it, since you know fighting and killer are pleasurable to androids.

In other words 2B hates sex.

If only we had more N2 art.
They're really tiny

Or I could use this

What are the implication of Cruel Oath's description? The background is 9S and 2B, so it's clearly about them.
Did 9S and a couple of his close friend discover something about YoRHa and had to be killed one by one? Or, did 9S himself kill his friends one by one? I don't really get it.

Nier A's debug mode is extremely underwhelming
You can't even spawn the Flight Suit enemies

Because she is a panicking, terrified girl. The "emotionless doll" thing is so transparent a mask that you can see it crack before the end of the TUTORIAL.

It's a pun.

Oh ye boiii
I'll make it black and white in just a sec and see how it goes

You mean you can't find big enough pictures? I saw quite a lot fanart about them too. Also I don't really think Emil is the relevant figure for Automata I wouldn't go for him, but if you like it

Man hearing some of this banter between 2B and 9S earlier in the game is pretty rough after seeing ending D. Especially the one about shopping for clothes got me pretty bad.

But WHY do these posts make me laugh every fucking time.

Her arrow's the darkest red. Maybe it implies that she's repressing her true feelings?

Cruel Oath is left to your interpretation. Given that the whole theme of 9S is connected to cruelty and darkness hidden inside a cherry guy i won't be surprised if he went absolutely batshit before.

They were made to kill and never recall they did the killing. Their only purpose is to do that, like 2b.

>Cleaning the blood from his hands, he chuckled to himself. 'Better go find the traitor!'

says it all

I don't know what's rougher about that conversation.

The fact that they've probably had similar conversations before, and 2B's repressing everything about it.

Or the possibility that she felt that she could agree to going on a date after the war because she never truly expected the war to end.

>Especially the one about shopping for clothes got me pretty bad.
h-he's gonna get her that t-shirt after ending E r-right guys

So wait, all the Scanner types are like this? Or was 9S batch special/experimental? That also explains what was Adam saying. Maybe he's been reprogrammed or "upgraded" in one of the countless cycles where he was killed by 2B

At the moment you reach Ending C there was a bit before A2's sacrifice where you can hear laughs of kids, who are they?

My best bet is that they are the kids that commited suicide from Pascal's village, or maybe people A2 knew when they were still working for YoRHa?

Can someone tell me what was the deal with those 3 androids that apparently "stole" something from the resistance? Was it literally just them learning the truth and 2B doing her job as an executioner? Or was there something more to it?

First date.

Holy shit I just realized
>Commander knew 2B was actually 2E
>When she discovers 9S snooping in the YoRHa data vault she tells him YoRHa's true purpose not out of benevolence, but so he will tell 2B, causing her to kill him because he knows too much
>Commander was trying to get you killed

Maybe the memories of the machine they launch in ending D?

but then orders you to get away from the bunker before she detonates it?

Well 4S also manages to not get infected as well.

I assume all S-Types could discover the troop with time. Most would probably survive way longer and be dangerous if they could meel weapons like normal YoRHa units and the fact they don't is intentional.

9S is the best of the best, with the Commander being willing to let hm use melee and know the truth about humanity despite the threat he poses.

Most like they got to close to the truth, either about humanity's extinction, or that Yorha units were all just pieces to be sacrificed, so they decided to go AWOL.

>Or was 9S batch special/experimental
9S specifically mentions that "We 9S are the best around" so yes, it's his batch that is highly advanced, not all scanners.

Is there any definitive answer to what happened to the Corpse of Angelus after it was stolen?

Nigga what? she literally was holding back the virus to help you to get the fuck outta YoRHa's bunker and then sacrificed to end the infection there.

She wanted to stop this fucking cicle as much as 2B.

Chil[D]hood's End.

The children who would have left for the new world.

At that point YoRHa was completely destroyed except for 2B and 9S so she had no choice. Before the virus though, she'd have no qualms with killing 9S to keep the secret. She's the one who assigned 2B to watch him after all

It's hard to say what the commander really wanted at that point.

Either she expected 9S to die but changed her mind when the bunker was sacrificed, or she thought that they were far enough in their goal against the machines that it didn't matter, and was sincerely tired about having to have 9S repeatedly killed despite all that him and 2B accomplished.

Something about them using it to learn about the existance of more worlds? I dont think we get anything more than that.

She tries to have 9S killed before the assault/things went bad. At that point 9S would have just been reset and sent down with 2B.
After the virus has infected she had bigger problems than 9S knowing the truth.

Commander strikes me as the one who actually specifically tried to stop the cycle.
There's no logical explanation why she kept the code of 9S unchanged given how dangerous he is.

>"Don't die on me, 2B, 9S."

Whats the best weapon and why is it Iron rod?

He will need to build a shop first. That's the only roadblock between them and t-shirt date.

So what happens after ending E?

Chance for a sequel?

6O needs to be appreciated more.

Is it intentional that some of the stuff, like Rays of Light and Wretched Weaponry, don't have the vocal version, only no vocal and vocal only?

Cypress stick on 9S with crit build.

they all kill each other

Game was released recently, hold your horses
Also Taro said he'd like to go back being unemployed or opening a restourant, that fucker

Bare fists.
Best moveset.

>Not Emil heads.
THANKS FRIENDO!

6O is a qt slut!

Love.