Noob? Git gud:
shitty webms with sounds:
Previously on /dbt/:

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lausitzring
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for aprilia a bestest

YBR is camwhoring on /soc/

The oldest bike was also the fastest around the track. Really makes you think.
Have to correct myself though: we didn't ride the WSBK layout, we used the DTM one.

Just bought a dual sport, and it came with these red keys. They fit nowhere on the bike that I can find. What are they? 2008 Suzuki DR650

Panniers / top case, or maybe seat cover.

proof

Didn't come with any cases. The slightly dirtier one was wrapped up in the small tool kit that came with it, so it might have been included with the bought originally.

what track?

red keys usually contain the key for the immobiliser

>browsing /soc/
Degenerate scum.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lausitzring

>that richcunt trailering his bike to the track with an Audi Allroad
Which one did he ride?

A shitty old Liter Vstrom. It's the instructor.

the full optional 1200rt

Man I wish I had more money, I really wanna buy something like a VF750S and turn it into a kinda cafe racer sorta deal.

Put some spray paint on that exhaust.

Probably steering lock key.

No

C U S T O M
U
S
T
O
M

duolever on top of telelever +some other shit?

Wtf is wrong with you

>pay hard earned shekels to ride on a track
>still have to go slow

$5000 no lowballers

still looking for a good looking Supersport that has aged well with 96hp/70kW (A2)

bikes I have looked at:
cbr600rr - absolute perfection, but too powerful
cbr600f4i - banana tail
cbr600f sport - eliminates the banana tail problem, but guess what....too fucking powerful REEEEEEE fuck the eu

pls tell me there is an alternative

The alternative is buy an A2 compliant shitbike, then sell it once you're unrestricted and get whatever makes your peepee tingle.
Hör auf immer das gleiche zu Fragen du Nappsülze.

why the fuck do you want a race replica for your first bike you nigger
get a 300 and stop complaining

Fix your turn signal.

two fiddy or 3 hunna.

It's not me and the webm is like 2 years old.

Ja toll, 2 Jahre und mehrere tausend Euronen später kann ich dann endlich was normales fahren, nice
why should I want a manlet bike that probably costs the same?

Did any other continent suffer through street fighters or was it only Europe?

>costs the same.
Idk m8 they pretty cheap used. Get the 500r then c;

Barely-adult problems.

>mfw 28 y/o German and thinking about going straight for A license with no silly learner permits inbetween

What do you mean?

Besser als gar keins zu haben oder sich mit ner 600er RR um den nächsten Baum zu wickeln.

because you are nowhere near good enough to justify it
and you can't just get a powerful bike and expect to be atellar at it
get a sv650 and git gud

i guaranyee you'll regret it in 2 months when you'll wish you had a light shitbike to hoon with

What do you mean what do I mean? What I mean by street fighter? Blinged out naked sport bikes with short forks, tall asses and raked tail pieces.

well, I am talking about 15 year old bikes, they cost like 2-3k
jelly af
is das nen meme? ist es nicht mittlerweile ziemlich normal mit einer 600ccm anzufangen?
>sv650
I am considering it, but I still would prefer to learn on a supersport right away

Because it's shitloads cheaper to own even if did and the front brake won't catapult you through the back window of the hatchback in front of you.

More boring webms when???

GS500

what kind of people ride those anyways?

Better to suffer through 2 years of A2 than being a nobike faggot for 10 years.

worst are the headlight masks
Never seen one that didn't look abysmal.

>ist es nicht mittlerweile ziemlich normal mit einer 600ccm anzufangen?
Vielleicht, aber dann kommen Fahrer dabei raus, die nach nem Jahr ne Litermaschine haben und auf der Rennstrecke von ner 20 Jahre alten 500er Naked abgezogen werden :^)
>I still would prefer to learn on a supersport right away
Beschissene Idee.

Just fucking kill yourself autismo maximus.

It's not like I had to suffer through ten years of no bike, I just wasn't interested in them sooner.

>I am considering it, but I still would prefer to learn on a supersport right away

you got a porsche for your first car as well?

FZR600RR

90HP, 380lbs, Vapourwave as fuck.

>i've always wanted a sporstcar, but a miata is not enough, i'd prefer to learn manual on a viper right away

Just get a 650, you'll still kill yourself just as fast

A weapon to surpass metal gear.

hmm
cute
if I had the money, yeah, I am totally into japanese and german shitboxes tho, so not a problem
you realize that it gets restricted to 48 hp anyway, right?
love 90s bikes, but wouldn't ride them myself

so if I would consider other bikes too, which would you guys recommend for a beginner that doesn't want a manlet bike with thin tires that scream cuck?

I never seen a piece of shit like that on the road in the past 3 years so I wouldn't know.

In Italy you mostly see the following:

>lots of big scooters in town center
>lots of dads with gs/multistradas
>good amount of dirtbike madmen going up the hills
>tons of normal naked bikes
>tons of togey madmen with top tier supersports (and most of them actually ride extremely fast)
>decent amount of harley/other cruisers

LEARN TO FUCKING RIDE, YOU WILL BREAK YOUR FIRST BIKE. DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR FIRST BIKE.

>so if I would consider other bikes too, which would you guys recommend for a beginner that doesn't want a manlet bike with thin tires that scream cuck?

a cbr600f4i costs like 1,5-2k here and I doubt parts are expensive
sv650? yeah sure, but are there alternatives? I know Kawa has some

>not wanting to be a cuck
>caring what other people think
these are mutually exclusive conditions

>it'll be restricted to 48hp
no it won't, let's not kid ourselves
it will also not make it any lighter
or change the fact it has unforginving suspension and brakes

remember to send pics when you'll grab the twin 320s front brakes and somersault into the nearest van

you really know nothing, do you?
the er6 (or ninja 650) is a literal riding school bike
the SV has it's own racing division it's so popular

Ninja 650

Sv is better though. Just get an sv you contrarian fuck, they are awesome first bikes. Handle well, quick enough not to get bored in two months, and will still eat 99% of cars on the road for lunch all day long.

I mean any 650cc bike.

Ive been recording just havent made webms.
got mine for that/

Hey guys i ordered my Grom, im very exited. Supposed to receive in 5 days.

What do i need of gear? Im beginner and will start with training and such soon, i already got a helmet. But do i really need full jacket and pants to go on my faggot trumpet?

I don't care what people think, I just want to like my bike kek
>no it won't, let's not kid ourselves
?
>it will also not make it any lighter
>or change the fact it has unforginving suspension and brakes
most people say starting on a 600cc supersport is easy, but I will believe you since I would like to not die instantly and seems like I can't ride most bikes anyway
the naked version is actually sexy af, the covered one looks retarded tho, how much do they cost?

>I don't care what people think,
Don't make me go back and quote you son I'll fucking do it do, right.

You can start on any bike if you're cautious.

And that's exactly the problem. You can't take more powerful bikes near their limit as a beginner without killing yourself, but taking bikes near their limit is part of the learning process, so starting on a weaker bike will actually make you a better rider.

>have the first ride where I don't have fun for reasons not related to the weather or traffic
>realize I am a shit rider on a slow bike

Yep unless you don't like your skin, then squid it up.

Hey /dbt/ I'm getting a 1998 suzuki gsx750f pic related what can y'all tell me about it?

It's a shit bike m8, get a grom.

*unsheathes katana*

Wait why have I been wearing a jacket this whole time

Gotta love how Japanese name shit

Nah mate this one's a good price and needs a little bit of engine work which I was looking for

>needs a little bit of engine work
>little bit
let me guess it's an "easy fix"

For the price I'm getting it even if the engine needs to be replaced I can do it, unlike most of Veeky Forums I grew up rebuilding engines and such so bad piston ring or seized engine doesn't mean much

Clean bike
Waxed tank
Fresh oil

post yer beik

Oh friendo is that the Suzuki Grom?

She's dirty now.

You drive up to the onramp to the freeway but there is a row of like 9 cars backed up.

Do you wait in line or ride through the curve near the white line.

Lanesplitting IS legal where you live.

Ride on the outside of the curve, to the left of the cars, staying under 20 mph.

I never wait.

wheelei

Forgot to mention it only has 14k miles I mean what could be broken besides a possible fuel line being clogged

>cucked by break in period

i just wanna fun
only 917 miles to go

It's really rather curious how bike maintenance and bike detailing are an absolute joy because everything is in reach and compact and every single bit actually has a purpose that's clearly visible; but maintenance and detailing on cars on the other hand is an absolute fucking pain in the ass because half the shit is in hard to reach places, you have no clue what half the parts do anyway and all the surfaces are huge fucking slabs that take forever to clean. I really hate working on my car.

If lanes here were as wide and gently curved as in the US I'd lane split all fucking day long.

Same. That and I can't pretend that my car is my penis but I can stroke it all day waxing/washing by bike so all the sexy sexy roads can get it dirty again

>single rear axle
>single axle box trailer
That truck is a cute, CUTE!

Hiw to wheelie?

There is no left of the cars

The funny part is only California allows lanesplitting, even though every state has big american lanes for their riding pleasure.

Bike #1

Speaking of which does anybody wax their wheels? I love it when they're clean and I want to keep them clean longer

Nice man! I just ordered mine, what mods have you done on it?

I've heard swapping intake and exhaust gives a little oomph on the speed.