/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General - Where in the world is Lu Lingqi?

Previous thread: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/d4kmz03P

What we know so far:
-Dynasty Warriors 9 confirmed, Zhou Cang is playable, Shu officer.
-DW9 will be open world. We may or may not get a lot of newcomers. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Musou Stars is slated for March 30th in Japan, William is the last character.
-Warriors Orochi may or may not be phased out.
-Berserk Musou is out. Thirty frames of carnage at your fingertips.
-Fire Emblem Musou confirmed, Chrom is playable.
-Fate Extella: The Umbral Star is out.
-Sanadamaru confirmed for localization, named Spirit of Sanada and no Vita version
-Godseekers is out. Vita users abandon ship.
-Toukiden II is slated for March.
-People from /v/ don't know we're alive. Rally them when the threads pop up.
-As long as no one is being autistic, feel free to discuss anything you think belongs to the general.

Other urls found in this thread:

jiuyangda.tumblr.com/post/140501285131/piecing-together-a-narrative-the-campaigns
exhentai.org/g/731258/b3634c169e/
gematsu.com/2017/01/dynasty-warriors-2017-character-popularity-poll-results
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>8 dadudus early

>tfw posting in the new thread before the old one hit bump limit even though I'm not supposed to

>OP pic
I didn't spit up blood you moral degenerate, I'll never stop decrying you and your evil designs on sweet Lingqi
i am morally outraged by that doujin still but I did laugh at the op pic

Reported

Name a one Shu character, that not complete garbage (except Zhou yun)

Thats right YOU CAN'T

Pang Tong

Xu Shu.

Zhuge Liang, He's only partially trash.

>-Fire Emblem Musou confirmed, Chrom is playable.
Watch out. That Nintendo hater is going to get triggered over this.

Is there a good place to read Sengoku Basara 4 story translations? The raindrops stuff doesn't really cover it that much, especially the Ashikaga part of the game

If you're talking about DW characters, then
>Pang Tong
>Ma Dai

If you're talking about the actual Shu generals/commanders/strategists
>Wei Yan
>Huang Zhong
>Fa Zheng

me :)

China will grow larger

China will grow larger

>I am morally outraged

>mfw

>9

Play RotK if you dislike faggots and flashy designs. The women in DW/SW are unrealistic and historically inaccurate too but of course you don't complain because of the bazongas.

I hate those womens too
But i dislike very unrealistic males more :^)

Koei is never going to make DW not gay.
Just search "dinasty warriors MMD" on YouTube and you'll see why.

wtf

I too hate those women, they get so boring. Also most of their personalities, like everyones, is standard anime shit.

I wish i never search it...

Let's do our best everybody ^__^

Three Kingdoms was always plenty gay. It just doesn't cross into fujoshi pandering like the sengoku period stuff was made for.

>Three Kingdoms was always plenty gay
Only Shu is the gay faction, Wu is for incest and Wei for NTR.

Cao Cao would be too, he'd have the soldiers that did it executed after making them eunuchs first.

I AM BIG

Is that so?

Are you even trying?

Cao Cao not only fucked the defeated enemies' wives, but also cared very much for their orphaned children to the point that they not only didn't hold grudge against him but considered him as their foster father. He not only gave them education, but found them good marriage partners, gave a large dowry to girls and fitting government positions to boys.

If Lingqi was captured by him, she probably had better life with him than she did with her own father.

Cao Cao did nothing wrong.
except for his invasion of Xu province.

BAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is one thing I don't get.

DADUDU THE ENEMY HAS FALLEN INTO OUR TRAP

NOW IS THE TIME TO USE A FIRE ATTACK

Mai waifu :)

Literal worst Shu "character"

How progressive

that's great that you don't care that your wife has down's

you're just mad she's all mine

Not a bit. I came buckets when my wife showed up and stole the elusive red horse from you

I came buckets as well when the Wei peons gang banged her.

>he actually gets aroused to degenerate media like this
>not sweet gentle loving passionate lovemaking with lingqi that results in you taking responsibility for her and your child
your mother drank while she had you I'm sure

>degenerate

koeiwarriors and gamefaqs is that way, buddy

>retard with a monkey strength
>but with a bearded vagina
Yes, this is the level of Shoe characters

at least post the right girl user, the same artist even has a Dōjinshi for her

Wei Yan
Pang Tong
Huang Zhong
Mai Dai
Xing Cai
Yue Ying

What?

listen u utter malcontent of society, you want to see a sweet gentle maiden who's done nothing wrong defiled and assaulted by people who care nothing for her

people like you should be tied to horses and pulled in five directions in the luoyang marketplace for all to see

>read fanfiction
>see Zhang Liao tag
>Its all gay shit
>one with Cai Wenji
>one with Lu Bu and Lingqi
Eh.

it's just a doujin, bro

oh yes...

jiuyangda.tumblr.com/post/140501285131/piecing-together-a-narrative-the-campaigns

The first invasion was a punitive campaign against rebels who supported a false Emperor. Cao Cao was just showing his loyalty to Han.

The second invasion was a punitive campaign against Tao Qian for murdering his father. Cao Cao was just showing his filial piety.

I can't wait for DW9 when Lu Bu's story continues after Lu Bu gets gacked where it follows Lingqi and her followers avenging Lu Bu, Chen Gong and Gao Shun.

There's a Yinping doujin?

Nah, I dislike Sanniang, Wenji, Xiaoqiao, post-DW6 Shangxiang, Koshosho, Okuni and Naotora just as much as I hate the pretty boy designs.

>I can't wait for DW9 when Lu Bu's story continues after Lu Bu gets gacked where it follows Lingqi and her followers avenging Lu Bu, Chen Gong and Gao Shun.
>Lu Lingqi
>avenging Lu Bu, Chen Gong and Gao Shun.

user....

exhentai.org/g/731258/b3634c169e/

How do you not know of every musou-related doujin by URC by now?

How's Nobunagas Bicdick compared to the RoTK games?

All the Shu girls are great.

Except for Bao Sanniang.

>wenji
Why. Shes harmless

Yeah, I can't wait for it to debunk this hilarious fictional meme scenario of yours

similar in concept, but different in execution. playing as a lord is better in Sphere of Influence with more choices compared to RoTK, however officers are tied to bases and can't move around freely like in 13.

I'm shocked he hasn't done a Cai Yan or Xiahou Shi doujin. It literally writes itself.

What would an /eagg/ mod for RoTK XIII look like?

Aside from the obvious of Zhang Fei being a rapist, Liu Bei being an evil sandal weaver, and Lu Lingqi getting stuck in a rape shack.

>he

If only there was a torrent for the PUK, I would love to dick around in the event editor. Also to answer your question

Futa Huang Yueying

Campaign based around the Sima Family
Mini-Campaign based around Lu Meng
Mini-Campaign where you either play as PiAnon or Donganon both trying to get to Lu Lingqi for very different reasons

>being an EOP
>not knowing chink

LMAOing @ your life

Replacing all the characters with WW1 figures. Special guest appearance by Hitler.

How's the modding? Can you do anything besides substituting portraits?

Not with that neck.

You can create whole new events with the event editor. Literally anything you can think of

Can someone explain to me the differences between the various ministers jobs in ROTKXIII?

So, can you make an event chain where you can lead Sun Quan, Taishi Ci, Han Dang, and the ghost of Sun Jian into the body of Sun Ce to fight his disease mano a mano?

You can only have 3 people on screen at the same time, but other than that it sounds doable

Fantastic Voyage in Ancient China time.

Removing the consent from the marriages and allowing divorces.

Guys, why Japs have such horrible taste?

gematsu.com/2017/01/dynasty-warriors-2017-character-popularity-poll-results

female suffrage was a mistake

>#83. Zhang Jiao

UNFORGIVABLE

I could forgive fujos for loving buttfucking so much if they didn't have horrid taste in men.

At least Cao Cao is top 20.

>Cao Cao, Lu Bu, Sun Jian isn't even in the Top 10.
>MAEGIK-ical Heavan man isn't even in the Top 20.
>Fucking gay ass Zhao Yun is #2
Japan shit taste confirmed

>Strategy: Brave Warrior

I mean, by certain interpretations I guess that's true?

>Spearman A
>Arouse 9
good one user

At least i can understand why Zhao Yun is 2, but wtf with Guo Jia being number 1? He is garbage

Yeah, maybe Daring Charge or something like that would be better.

I always just try to look at the bright side.

Like the Guans outside of Yinping continuing to drop further and further down even with the two newest sons having pretty boy designs and that truly useless fuck Suo being the lowest.

I'm the retard that forgot to assign those

Truly the most virtuous warrior!

I'd ditch the speed and up his defense though. He's trying to defend maiden's virtues after all.

Dynasty Warriors Guo Jia is garbage.

Historical Guo Jia is cool.

You have captured my natural charm perfectly, bravo user

>implying historical guo jia didnt just take credit from xun you and xun yu

Name one thing Guo Jia did that wasnt actually the doing of those two

Pointed out that the boats being chained together at Chi Bi would make them vulnerable to fire attack, leading to Cao Cao's triumph, leading in turn to Zhuge Liang getting possessed by a demon.

>Playing ROTK13
>As a governer, shit is comfy as fuck managing my city and keeping up with Sun Ce's demands
>Suddenly BAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>My lord! Cao Cao is advancing on our city with an army totaling 115,932!
>mfw