So...

So, I'm 28 and finally got my first job that pays well (waiter at a high priced restaurant) and i want to buy a car for the mountain roads. I'm thinking an E92 M3 with a manual trans, BUT I want to hear what other suggestions you guys have. So, mountain road cars for the common man, please fire them off.

is that a
in you
with the
on
huh
wow

Mittal plus rollbar plus brakes and suspension, and then finally turbp. Or an s-chassis. Beware of meme tax on both.

Just get an X5 and tune.

To expensive for you as a waiter.

nahhhhhhhh. too SUVish

how so? it seems pretty fair

Listen to this guy Save money instead. It'll only take a few things to go wrong on the m3 before you deeply regret it and sink a lot more money in to it than you want. Wait and save up a load of cash first, you need to be able to pay off any repair fees without sweating before you buy one.

>Waiter
>Wants a BMW sports car

Not so subtle troll thread.

Follow your dreams. As long as you have some money set aside for emergency repair and if you take a loan on it, keep the loan below the resale value so you can always sell it if you have to.

Toyota 86

>28 years old
>works as a waiter
>wants to buy some import car

What the fuck? How about you focus on a real career you fucking idiot, then you can spend money.

I'm an automotive machinist working 45 hour weeks and my sister that works 30 hour weeks as a waitress makes as much as me in tips.

Your sister takes more than just the tip for that kind of money.

post pics of your sister or I don't believe it

My stepmom works at a bar and clears like 70k a year.
It's actually retarded how much money they make in tips.

>automotive machinist
There's your issue. You're working a blue collar job in America. That's not how you make good money.

Go to university and get a professional job, stop being a poor cunt if you want a nice car and comfortable lifestyle.

You're a fucking waiter. Buy a shitheap and save your money. I make close to 150k and I drive a 2005 Buick LeSabre. Stop trying to pretend you have money that you don't.

This. A waiter isn't a sustainable job. Everyone ends up hating it. Save up as much money as possible and do something with it when you're bored of the job.

Oh boy. He doesn't know the girl factor.

Waitresses make a shitload of money in tips for a few reasons, one being they get perved on incessantly by beta's who think they have a chance and old folks who think girls deserve something extra, another in that they don't split their tips with anyone, even if the customer asks to tip the kitchen as well.

I made good tips as a guy waiter, but it didn't compare, effort-to-cost wise. You have to be stupidly accomodating, knowledgeable about the whole menu and every drink you serve, and you need to carry like 15 things at once to impress people.

Your stepmom fucks men for money, jsyk.

I don't tip male waiters at all, only women.

Or maybe you just have no clue how much waitresses make and popular places?

Or maybe I'm the kind of guy who fucked a bartender because he gave her a $20 tip.

There's a reason she's your "step mom".

pretty sure you're a virgin, bud

Afraid you're mistaken, kiddo.