This is a 2017 Mercedes mid size SUV

>this is a 2017 Mercedes mid size SUV

Literally looks like a CLA class

That's a really horrible interior. Why people pay almost 6 figures for that is beyond me. Even a low end GM SUV has less of that horrific textured black plastic.

>the pinnacle of luxury

>Europeans consider that luxury

This is even worse
>100,000

what is wrong with cla

I could never get comfortable in there when it's moving because I'd keep anticipating a violent crash and tumble down an embankment

Plastic

>GLE350 - $52k MSRP
>Almost 6 Figures
Nice meme

GLE63 Is 111

Getting Cliff Burton'd is pretty rare. The newer ones have IFS on the front so you can tear up the touges in luxury.

>a rv is more luxurious than a van
the more you know

Probably faster than the van too.

Mines pretty comfy desu

>C-Class
Yay. the poorfag Mercedes sedan.

Merc interiors are god tier

In 5 years that central console will be bigger than the seat, but it won't become a third seat

For fuck's sake, why do new cars have these fucking small seats

Why are you so fat?

Why the fuck do carmakers insist on putting all these buttons on the steering wheel? Give me a clean steering wheel please.

I mean there are some nice inserts on the door, but that dash looks like Dell designed it.

>base

At least it doesn't have a fucking keyboard on the steering wheel.

This is far better than Tesla's or any car that offers one giant ipad on dashboard, it's more comfortable to browse through physical buttons than a touchscreen with no feedback.

Where's the gear shifter

That's a fucking van

Nice try GMidf.
But it's been on sale since 2011 and is being replaced next year.

thats the mercedes "ford transit" wtf are you talking about?

That's honestly why I wish more auto cars had column shifters. It gives you so much more useful room in the center console.

Wrong. That's a 2018 S Class

So you can control shit without removing your hand from the wheel

Mercedes interiors are god tier

S classes are insane, obviously their 40-50k lower end sedans/suvs aren't going to compare

>digital guages D:

poorfags think their 25 year old Craigslist LS400 has just as nice of an interior

MB has been doing digital gauges since like 2004, for that night vision

A bright screen facing you actually reduces night vision though.

It dims itself and switches to night mode

I believe the new screens are OLED so whatever's black is off and not putting out any light

That makes more sense.

Whats wrong with plastic

Nothing. The plastic in the CLA however is shit tier, worse than a Civic

Also panel gaps, this car is $45k

45k isn't that much for a car to begin with...

With an interior like that it is

I bet the road noise is worse than a schoolbus lmfao

Not with MB...

What does the brand have to do with it? It's a shit car for way too much and is an embarrassment to something like a C class which has a much nicer interior

that makes me feel like im sitting in a bathtub.

mechanical analog gauges haven't existed for a while now.

>rubber floor matts

Nothing. Americans are such badge whores that they get autistic tantrums everytime they realize that mercedes produces cars that aren't an S class.

>All those buttons

You would probably use 10 of them the entire time you owned the car.

Half of it is a dial pad that you'll never use

Literally as many buttons as every other car except for the numpad

What the hell is that plastic thing that looks like an old cell phone where the shifter should be?

Controls the infotainment. The weel is great and has haptic feedback, dunno about the touchpad though

Mercedes didn't fall for the touchscreen meme

>infotainment

absolute fucking disgust

>display for me information about every aspect of my car
>also lets me change the radio station and stream music from my phone
Infotainment

Can you stop being an autistic poorfag?

I'm not sure anymore whether people are actually so worthless that they waste their time acting like a shill, or if these are actually shills for other companies trying to shit on competing brands. Based on the commonly known fact that only 5% of people on Veeky Forums own a car and only 2% of those people have anything "nice", I'm guessing it's just retards with nothing better to do.

Which is especially autismal when you remember that the only way any of them can afford an S class is to lease the cheapest one that was already used as a loaner car for 10k miles.

comfy af, love the stick shift location

did you forget to dry your shoes before ruining the floor mats?

>black glossy plastic

yeah i'm sure fingerprints and microscratches and dust gives it a really "comfy" feel