Anyone else here really really like lowriders? WTF is wrong with me? Compared to other clown cars like donks...

Anyone else here really really like lowriders? WTF is wrong with me? Compared to other clown cars like donks, bro-trucks, and stance/rice bullshit I think lowriders are absolutely beautiful. If I were the right race I'd definitely get one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiC7hagN9L8
youtube.com/watch?v=UgTrJE-9bYU
youtube.com/watch?v=S25F7NiNVS8&t=168s
youtube.com/watch?v=8NIjjfRjJXU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's because they have normal sized or even undersized wheels. Donks are ridiculous gigantic knife-wheels, brotrucks have xbox huge mud tires that have never left pavement, and stancefags are niggers with less melanin and more flatcaps.

Maybe so. I just know when I see a well done lowrider I actually almost wish I were a Mexican, these cars are beautiful. I'd 100% have one except I'm white. Has anyone ever seen a white dude driving one?

>If I were the right race I'd definitely get one.
you know the japanese are into lowriders right? race doesnt matter as long as you do it right

>Has anyone ever seen a white dude driving one?
Yes, I've also seen white guys driving donks, but only in the East Bay where white people that don't live in the hills are honorary Mexicans.

I don't like the cars but I can respect the work put into the paint jobs, doing work like pic related needs years and years of experience and a lot of inherent artistic ability

fuck yeah

quit being a faggot and build a car you like

What do I have to do to attract disgusting, plastic Spic women?

i can respect that paint and other paint jobs like it but it's always been too much for me, a little too busy
i prefer more simple stuff

People who own lowriders are some of the most dedicated car people out there. They always put in years of work into their stuff.

I have a 63 Biscayne want to Slam it but needs body work first

I love this culture and that it's getting love instead of being hated on or some shut

Truth is these people actually take good care of the classic cars

They're also pretty intolerant of complete shitboxes, you'll get judged hard bringing a clapped out rusty gasser that you lowered to the point of being undrivable

Honestly it's kind of beautiful
Lowriders are made to tell a story, they talk about the individuals character, what kind of family they come from, how well they're doing

And everyone in the Lowrider community just wants to help the next guy over

And the meets themselves are fucking fun where you get to see all this truly unique shit and people give compliments or ask/give advice on how to get that part or paint they need or interior trim.

The white American used to have that in conversion vans but that culture got hit hard to be honest

I'm not really a fan of the whole scene but the level of detail put into these is astonishing.

If your interested in more on Lowriding watch the jay leno video

stance is like DUB but with fucked up alinement's

Holy fuck, this is it.
I've always liked small wheels, never understood why. 13-15in is literally god tier, and my two favorite types of cars are the old school kyusha builds and lowriders

>mfw hitting them corners on the lo-lo's, girl

It'll never be a hated car style because while it is a car style, it's car history and culture, just like hot rods and rat rods. Many lowrider car clubs involve themselves with family and that's why they're respected even if some faggot with a Miata says that they're shit.

I used to masturbate to these magazines in the library when I was 14.
I'd go, get some, hide them between bigger books, go to obsure aisle and tug my shit till i came.
Bitches in bikinis, man. Spics too. Man. Man oh man.
I used books as cum catchers. I doubt anyone cared. Only time those books were probably held.
Poor books. No one loves them.
I did. I gave them me. My seed. One in unison.
As I masturbate to scantily clad voluptuos mexicans.

>donks, bro-trucks, and stance/rice

Don't compare lowriders to that.

They are closer to customs and lead sleds if anything.

The thing I hate about lowriders is everybody that owns one outside of America likes to make believe that they are from Cali.

Like look at the Australian guys... A compton hat in Australia? Really?

Like look at this guy and how hard he tries to be Chicano.

forgot video

youtube.com/watch?v=uiC7hagN9L8

Is there anything worse than having the steering wheel on the wrong side and knowing your special snowflake import car will never be at home?

"Lawful Life"
I like this humor.

this is cancer I was in OC, california and I saw a white kid with a bompton hat and thought that was too much

>fapping to big tittied mexicans
I thought I was the only one

I live in Central California and I remember going to the McDonald's and watching the low riders cruise as a kid. That car club was so big, and they were all well taken care of. I wonder what happened to them.

So any of you fucks even latino? Lowriders are nice

I like the look of the cars, but the bouncing seems dumb to me...

yo

Bouncing is cool, it's just the four pumps and dumps, all the hydraulic equipment at all 4 corners and a trunk full if batteries that turns me off of it

Me, but I think this spic culture is disgusting and pathetic.

Me too, I don't like the style, but to do hundreds of hours of masking, stenciling, and airbrushing where you can't just stop and start over, THEN shooting a kandy or pearl over it is insane. Good kandy/pearls along with the clear can take 10 coats, and if you make any mistake it's extremely hard to remedy it, if you get solvent pop or contamination trying to sand it out is almost impossible.

I've always loved the style of low riders, the clubs around them are ultimate bro tier, now I just need an 80's Buick regal and some dosh

fuck that's a good looking car.

It doesn't have to be converted if the car is old enough to be considered a historic vehicle.

No but I like them. Half my friends growing up were Latino. I really enjoy their food, music, work ethic, and culture. Ideally I will settle down with a family oriented and hard working Mexican waifu.

Australian streets with a 64 SS Impala hoping and 3 wheeling... while being driven by a Filipino.

youtube.com/watch?v=UgTrJE-9bYU

Also have the steering wheel on the American side is seen as cool by many people.

It kinda says "Look at my car, it's imported and exotic".

man I'm the opposite. my friends were all white, and I've always wanted to fuck their sisters/moms. ideally I'll smash a few more Tumblr girls and settle down with a nice Latina girl too.

I just like sharing videos of lowriders in Australia.

youtube.com/watch?v=S25F7NiNVS8&t=168s

White girls are hot but they are lazy my man. And high maintenance. Not all of them, but most. They spend all day shopping and watching tv instead of working and don't do anything productive. And when you get home they nag you to cut the grass or some bullshit, they need to cut the fucking grass. And they can't cook for shit other than throwing a slab of frozen meat and some cans of soup in the crock pot.

Filipino girls can cook once they find out what kinda stuff you like.

Bad side is they will cook weird shit like boiled fish heads for themselves and it makes the whole house smell gross.

Some filipino girls hussle really hard.

I swear there'd be some really rich Filipino families if they didn't send so much money to their family in Asia because they work so fucking hard.

This is all you need to know about lowriders

youtube.com/watch?v=8NIjjfRjJXU

still want shag them. I'll find myself a Latina or Japanese.

It was level before she sat on it.

>shag
You mean root, aye? Or are you some pommy cunt that got lost looking for the Citroen Saxo thread?

I bet your into skinny Korean girls that look like mannequins from too much cosmetic surgery you low test beta fag.

>17164975
Fgt.

*blocks your path*

Most lowriders drive at a normal height/high enough to get over speedbumps.

You're thinking of stance kids.

[hydraulics intensifies]

these aren't retarded stancefags that think scraping on everything thicker than a deck of playing cards is cool

Build the car you want. Don't use race as a cop out. Everyone who appreciates seeing good looking cars doesn't give a damn about who built it.

>not having a car that's a better man than you

this

*Zzzzz zzzzzzz*
Nothing personnel kid

or on 3 wheels.

Scrapping on everything is cool.

Forgot pic.

Its a better subculture than stance.

what the fuck is wrong with her tits

Two separate grills
Bags of sand

>hydraulic suspension
>rides like shit

How much does that kind of paint job cost? I wish I was a guy with a lot of money

only thing I don't like about lowriders are the custom paintjobs
that and 80% of the time, a drug dealer/criminal is driving it and I wouldn't bother talking to them about the car

Actually most lowriders nowadays are just owned by enthusiasts, you're thinking if back in the 90s
Drug dealers now just want BMWs and Benzes and shiieeet

Smooth rides are for faggots though.

They're 3D.