What is the deal with spare sets of tires on the roofs of some stancers?!

What is the deal with spare sets of tires on the roofs of some stancers?!

???

Track day cosplay

Camber wear.

BTFO

police officer says "unroadworthy"?

they like to feign practically
also this sounds likely
they are running on the same sort of contact patch as a bicycle

You're a faggot. The dude in this pic drifts his car. That pic was taken at the track. Pretty smart to carry them on the roof if you dont have a trailer.

The only place that thing is drifting is off the road into a ditch. No suspension travel, overly stressed suspension components, fucked geometry.

Underrated post, very accurate.

They also keep a spare set of hubs and drive shafts in the boot.

"Skidding it up" at 10km/h is not drifting just because you have a contact patch that my shitstains would envy.

They're hipsters who want to show off their amazing sense of car fashion

You can't tell me that those axles aren't broken.

Stancers basically have no imagination or talent beyond turning a wrench.
There's only so much camber you can run.
So they look for new ways to broadcast their snowflake specialness (roof racks BMXs etc) without the effort or skill of actually having to fabricate anything

I predict a lot of stankers will start switching over to "battle cars" when they run out of shit to bolt on to their identikit E36 coupes

STOP OPPRESSING ME

CHECK YOUR MECHANICAL PRIVILEGE

Oh wow its a poorfag losers with shitboxes complain about stancers thread

a shitbox with stupid wheels is still a shitbox

You're an idiot.

Monkey see monkey do

The whole stance scene lacks imagination and is susceptible to stupid trends. They probably saw someone carting their track wheels to an event and thought "dope" .

If you want the real answer.

Stance is a fucked up mix of different car styles that don't go well together.

They steal from, zokusha cars, tuner carstuners and even vintage vw scene and other styles of cars and mix it all together in a way that doesn't make sense.

People who own old vintage cars like to find old rare vintage accessories such as roof racks and air coolers.

On vintage roof racks vintage car owners show off their rare vintage trinkets they have collected on top of the roof because they like vintage stuff.

Stancers copy this style but in an odd and unsusual way with modern roof racks of modern cars with modern stuff on the roof and it's a bit weird.

It's the same as how they steal the style of exhausts off VIP cars but put them on cars that don't pull em off.

Stance is basically a noob youth culture.

They are copying people adding rare vintage roof racks to vintage cars but using modern shit on modern cars.

I hate stance but classic beetles look so good when slammed

Do their cars not drive like complete and utter shit? I seriously don't get this meme

neat but wouldnt a full external cage be better?