Why are mustang ecoboosts considered girl cars?

Why are mustang ecoboosts considered girl cars?

Thing has over 300 bhp and a huge after market support once your warranty is up.

The aesthetics are so similar to GT anyway.

300 hp shouldn't be a "girl car"
So wtf is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

caranddriver.com/toyota/sienna
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poorfags or benchracers
Take your pick

How the fuck is buying a $30k car poor in your mind?

Not everyone needs a bmw 440i or m3 or AMG.

Some people want a comfortable daily with a sporty appearence

No you misunderstood. Poorfags like to insult things they can't have or talk shit when someone doesn't get the highest trim.

V6 convertible auto mustang is the girl's car.

Sour grapes

>Why are mustang ecoboosts considered girl cars?
You really need to stop listening to Veeky Forums. No one outside of this shithole thinks this.

Girls love things that are notable. Everyone knows about the Mustang.

>300 hp shouldn't be a "girl car"

You're right, more of a mom car.

caranddriver.com/toyota/sienna

dunno about that, but I can tell you the reason I'd get a mustang is for the V8
the ecoboost might be a great engine, but a 4 banger in a muscle car is just wrong, regardless of how it actually performs

7 second van vs 5.2 second on mustang going 0 to 60. Lol okay

Mustang is a pony car, not muscle by any means. Go for a hellcat challenger or demon if you want muscle.

It's Veeky Forums Reddit and real life. People think the ecoboost is a girl car.

>real life
I've been to dozens of car meets and not once has anyone said the ecoboost is a girls car. I get it though, you don't like it, that's cool, I don't like it either.

Glad im not the only one on Veeky Forums preaching the gospel of ecoboost.

The girls car is going to be the V6 convertible. Like I said in an earlier thread I made there is a 2017 Mustang Boost with 0 miles for $19,000 at my local dealer. The thing is a steal with 310hp 320lb/ft and shit tons of room for tuning and boltons. People are getting these things in the low 12's and beating some V8's.

Sry but high compression low displacement engines are the future, the V6 is dead on the 2018 mustang and the V8 may get replaced with a turbo 6 similar to a ford gt.

Hell yeah, for 19k at my dealer new u get a stick shift, LSD, RWD 320lb/ft, kickass looking car with liberal room for tuning.
Buying one in a week or 2, cant wait but def. Dont believe the boost hater memes, they just mad they ride the bus or own a 3k civic

Typical fangirl trying to twist the story. OP said it's not a girl car because it has 300 hp, which also happens to be what a Toyota minivan has.

V6 Mustangs have the same power/weight as fucking V6 Accords

I'm not at all surprised if people are beating 4.6 v8s, but the issue is its not the biggest engine. You always buy the newest v8 mustang you can afford unless you really want a warranty or lifetime oil changes for some reason.

>2017 Mustang Boost with 0 miles for $19,000 at my local dealer
That's interesting. Usually a new car always have a little bit of miles.

>beating some V8's
Stock v8s sure, but you go up against a tuned v8 you're going to lose.

Uhhh where's that at? Cause if it's within 500 miles of me, no joke I'll drove tomorrow to go buy it.

Top cuck getting a girl car
I actually like the ecoboost mustang, but the stigma behind it from the v6 is killing all social masculinity with it.

You don't need more than 300 horses or a v8, americans are just overcompensating

Just like with guns, both guns and high hp sports cars should be banned

Whelp, pack up another thread in the trash now boys, someone is gonna take that bait and we all know how the thread goes after that.

>Whelp, pack up another thread in the trash now boys, someone is gonna take that bait

You just did by responding, you fuckface

don't blow my cover

So its settled, the boosted stang is not gay. Good talk Veeky Forums

The engine is fine, great even, but the current gen Mustang is too heavy for it

This has 300hp. Is it not a girl car?

>inb4 yes because convertible

but that is way cheap

keep convincing yoursleves that the ecoboose isnt an issue in a mustang...as long as your ok with it thats all that matters....whilst the rest of us quietly snigger as to why you didnt get a proper one

Would a 2017 fusion Eco boost be worthwhile? They are 5k cheaper and have AWD

Would rather get pic related

Girls are typically drawn to environmentalism and other bleeding heart causes like helping little niglets. (((Eco))) boost, by its name, implies it is good for the environment. Therefore, by getting her boyfriend or sugardaddy to buy her the (((eco))) boost Mustang, the female believes she is saving the environment while simultaneously owning a status symbol car.

>settling for less than 8 cylinders

A 4 pot Ecoboost stock can beat a 4.slow sn95 any day of the week.

Cant wait to see how assmad and btfo SS and GT owners will be when a tune and simple boltons can edge out a car with 4 more cylinders.

>v6

pretty much this. most Veeky Forums meetups are pretty shit