/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #449

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #449

Sharr is balanced Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E (embed) (embed)

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

Mar. 17th - Mar. 19th.
> Roina (Ardor), EA01 Luka (Thunder), Vermillion Bird (Whirlwind), Hercules (Light), Hamerus (Dark), Shu (Ardor, Legendary), Felix (Thunder, Legendary)

Mar. 24th - Mar. 26th
>Angela (Ardor), Hildegard (Thunder), Linmay (Whirlwind), Luri (Light), Gerrard (Dark), Bell (Thunder, Legendary), Presty (Dark, Legendary)

Mar. 31st - Apr. 2nd
>Kyoko (Ardor), Blade (Thunder) Vivid Fear (Whirlwind), Virgil (Light), Lynbell (Dark), Khirel (Whirlwind, Legendary), Jibril (Light, Legendary)

Current events:

Littre Plushie Event Mar. 16th - Mar. 31st
Match the Cards Mar. 3rd - Mar. 20th
Rudy: Mar. 5th - Mar 19th
Litz: Mar 12th - Mar 26th
Nute: Mar 12th - Mar 26th
Fenrir Boss Match Mar. 17th - Mar. 19th
March Scout Event Mar. 16th - Mar. 31st
More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

was just in the middle of making one.
good thing i noticed

Can anyone please post full portrait Jibril EE please?
I need it for reasons
>sharr is balanced edition instead of
>balance edition

>ww and dark falseflagging their way to the top

More like dark and rainbow
I have seen little to no monoww, and the heaviest team had less than half ww players in it

Play! Play! Go team!

Ardor sluts are ugly and so is loli presty. Milf presty is the only thing BB has done right in the past year.

What about Lynbell IN SPACE?

Lynbell is very cute

Considering everyone complains about everything here... is it even possible to have an 'honest' team?

Define honest
Also
>caring about what anyone says on the internet

What do you think /ssg/? i just need to EE vonchi and my team will be ready

Knowing this place the only honest team would be made of characters rarely ever seen and have no synergy to speak of.

i was making a SMELLY GIRL IN SPACE edition before i noticed this one.

from what I've seen, if you have a team full of players that are considered to be shit and take it to galaxy you're not cancer and respected.

If your goal was to make a homo team, you need way too much work, unlike this guy
You should have a thread prepared to post that one then, I'll be waiting user

>Uriel + 10 legends

take what people say here with a grain of salt.
it will hold you back.
besides in the end you will end up doing what you want, so you might as well do it now and enjoy yourself while bitching about what beats your team.

Post honest teams.

Reminder that Kirin is the only balanced striker regardless of what people say

Fuck off

is that asakura before her horns grew?

>Sharr is so fucking broken that he uses William backline to buff her

Sharr is pretty cute :3 I'd like to hold her hands and then have her crush my balls with her heels

I need a version of this for Sharr.

ardorball will never be an honest team.

i want to cum on linmays glasses and make her wear them publicly

Playing against this currently

Uriel/Jibril/Baltheon
Khirel/Felix/Meta
Jiho/Duran/Shu/Aiolos
Presty

I am really looking forward to ohkoing this Presty if I ever get a shot off

How long until global shuts down like jp and we're pushed to the Korean server?

>no choi
>no serestia
>a shit

You only need Kyosuke or Xing CM and you are set.

Probably will be the other way around

draw it then

you'll all be galaxy soon

So...
Is BI/Alice still viable or just a meme?

What teamwork stat would be the best for Lynbell?

I'd have to get gud before I could do that.

Only thunder stone I need is SC
Is it stupid to waste 5 useless uniques to get it instead of combining endlessly until I get it?

pass

Lucid/Jibril/Baltheon
Choi/Meta/Serestia
Patricia/Duran/Black Ivy/Shu
Presty

Can I get to galaxy with this team?

Yeah, why not

nice try, victoria.

cute

why do all my enemies in upper gold have teams full of +12-+15 stones already? half my team is still dumping around with crappy +9 stones.

also, one match away from possibly reaching plat for the first time, thanks for the help guys.

focusing on maxing stones is always a good thing

I can finally make my qts+self insert team now that I got BT. All I need is El Repayon and dem Kyoko buffs and I'm ready for galaxy

just thought maxing stones is something at plat+, I'm poor as fuck and can't imagine wasting that much gold.

on a sidenote, do stones factor into team ability?
do we know how the team ability formula works?

I'll explain TB William's problem.
William doesn't have Pen if you don't use his ace. He can reach 25~30 at best with substats, however Duran is also everywhere in higher league.
William needs crit tho, if he doesn't crit, he's useless

That can be solved
USE
THE
FUCKING
ACE
Literally, no reason NOT to if you have him.

Using William's ace weakens the rest of your team, especially the backline

Then just make a ohko team
No worries about the backline.
Problem solved

You're right user, I'm just scared to fail my OHKO setup against Presty

>his william can't kill presty

Stop wasting gold on scouts.

>on a sidenote, do stones factor into team ability?
Managers like Lucy,Gerold that gives stats boost TA. TA isn't a must, people with low TA can still OHKO you with "OHKO strat".

Maxing stones is always good, the +15 gives like 2 lv stats to the stone. The more unique stones "of course as long it makes sense for your team" you have the easier it is to climb too because they normally buff/debuff a position well or buff it's player.

slightly guilts of this, but not more than 45k every three days or so.

I just have to evolve all the gatekeepers, my players, try to +15 runes to finally get a unique which would improve my team immensely, train fodder to ST my team etc.

Also, I don't think +12 3 star rares or 4 star normal s are really worth it in the long term, especially not the 3 stars, so I'm hesitant to spend all my gold on rune upgrades for my team.

Dammit. I ran out of stamina and I'm 3 5* elementals short of EEing Choi.

I guess next week.

Just buy the elemental matches and you'll get it this night

Bad goy, just use cyrstals to recharge your ST!

It's just 10 crystals

Yeah, my managers are definitely garbage besides Perial, but she doesn't give stat boosts.

I actually lost my first game against a lower rated team today, maxed metatron in cm which immediately penetrated me and full 7* offensive line, his baltheon passed for twice as much as mine.

I only have two achievement uniques so far, working to combine for a third, only at 3 +15 fodder so far.
Anything that's recommended as the first stone to aim for, or at least what color I should combine for?
I guess ardor for EBM?

How do I make my wife Isillia absolutely bully proof?

El rape

I mean I don't know what you're doing then. I am not that high level and I make like 1m every other day.

Isillia is made for bullying, I take great pleasure in seeing her get knocked out

>Anything that's recommended as the first stone to aim for, or at least what color I should combine for?
Depends
>I guess ardor for EBM?
Depends

The more you play and analyse you will understand. EBM is mostly used for: backlines to debuff enemy crit rate, Kevin is one of the biggest example that always use it. Can also be used for your frontline with Elaine for example, but overall EBM is used for defense or to lower enemy DR with another ability

You should normally get an unique stone for your striker and GK if you don't plan to dump them, then for your other units that are saving your team

excluding events?
help me out then, I complete all dailies and fairly regularly deplete all balls/bp/st a few times throughout the day, 200k a day is a realistic estimate to me, and that's bringing one +9 stone to +12.

give lewd pics that's not ages old

Delet this

I currently use a WoM on my Shanti, my other unique is a dragons bone with fairly defensive sub attributes which I gave to duran for now.
Currently in pvp my damage is quite good, I can 1-2 shot 80% of my opponents, my problems are that my midline is weak (because of my players) and my backline feels squishy, I'd take a unique to improve my backline next if I could choose.

backline is magnus/gaphyl/Miho/Duran

BT

Here is Isillia doing her daily routine before a match starts

Her scream fills me with much delight, even built a Leventor for her so she can have a real good time

Drop Miho and put Saramir, Nerua or Kevin with EBM for more CR. Nerua off-color is quite shitty if you ask me, mine only works thanks to Aslan buffs

NOOO DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY, ISILLIA IS PURE

Not anymore

>ISILLIA IS PURE
pure orgasm

I'd have to pray to get a EBM first...

But I've thought about replacing Miho for a while, got Silk, Kiki and Kevin, but I kinda wanted to go ww/dark, with kevin I'd have more ardor than dark players and might aswell go full rainbow.

Never said she wasn't, but she might take pleasure in all these repeated OHKOs. She gazes on their striker as they recive a big pass from Balth, at first she's filled with fear since she knows what's waiting, but then she feels something stirring below. She can't belive herself. She can't belive how she's getting excited from this, but it happens regardless.

you should get Ermaltion for your BT or El Repayon

if you get Ermaltion, focus CR buffs and crit rate debuffs on enemies, if you get El Repayon you can still focus CR/crit rate debuffs but it probably would work better with a DR stones combo

Not that user, but gold/swirly matches start in 2 hours and repeat every 6 hours.

I probably get about a million in gold from the matches every couple days, but I have ST cost reduction managers and stuff. If you just have the base 60 ST to work with, you won't get much out of the matches.

what kind of name is el repayon anyway

Isillia is idolslut now.

>idolslut
Redundant much redundant?

thanks for the help, I'll go for a light unique then, with my luck I'll probably get another WoM though.

I do these when they're the only things to do, when I get even points I even refresh ST 2-3 times, still not close to make that much gold, it's definitely the managers since I have no st reduction there.

and 60 St is the base? I thought it scaled higher while ranking up, I'm at 58 right now.

I'M LEAVING THIS THREAD IF YOU DON'T DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

She probably begs her opponent's striker to step on her after they finish match by now, so sad seeing an hardworking student like her lose her way so badly

Whatever

>all this isillia bullying
I'm done

>6 new friend requests
>nobody from /ssg/
;-;

Post your name and I'll add you cutie

>no one from /ssg/ on my friendlist
>never been in any club
okay....

isilia is sex

>someone deleted a post
lmao

It's Killbasa

Oh, I already have you as a friend you big dum-dum~

If anyone here needs a club or a better club then Nice Boat has a few slots open.

Just put /ssg/ in your profile