FINALLY save up enough money to afford dream car

>FINALLY save up enough money to afford dream car
>Now can't find any low mileage, non-molested ones for sale ANYWHERE

I should have never even bothered.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

sorry but I had to vent

Just have to wait it out man. I know it sucks but that's how it goes. It'll make it feel just that much more special when you do get one. While you wait you can save up more also. Now tell us what car it is you want to get.

RX-7 FD

Shit nigga, good luck.

Did you try something other than craigslist? Check the websites most dealers use like carsforsale.com and autotrader.com

checked autotrader and cg, haven't tried carsforslaes ill check there next thanks bros

Fuck man good luck. In my area (aus) an unmolested one will run you from $40-50k

When you finally get her though, enjoy it. It's my favourite car as well.

What range are you searching? Expand it outwards. Getting the perfect car you're looking for is worth a road trip, never settle for a shittier version just because it's closer.

Can't drive it home without insurance and a tag but if you can figure out a way to set the up before hand you can get a one-way rental car there and drive it back. Or you can borrow your dad's truck and rent an auto-transport trailer from U-haul. OR for about a thousand bucks (more or less, depending on distance) you can find someone whose job is finding transport jobs like this. There's even a reality show about it. They usually have millions of dollars worth of insurance and is probably the best way to do it. And you're supporting a small business.

Just wait, it'll only take a few months tops before a good one pops up SOMEWHERE in America.

Unless you live in some shitty foreign country in which case idk

Kind of like women, if you didn't get it from the factory, its been molested and abused.

Better off getting a shell and build that with a 3 bank rotor

I feel like that's how it's gonna go with me as well. By the time I manage to get my license, save up enough money for something nice and fix my life in general, any car I might want will be either impossible to find or straight up banned in the majority of places because it's too old.

Women don't come from factories you moran

Yup wait it out I don't have a dream car right now but I really wanted an Svt Focus as a second car that would be just enough fun I almost bought two that I would regret buying today but the deals didn't go thru and I finally found one this past week with only 62,000 miles that hasn't been fucked with at all only the cd changer doesn't work

Import from Japan. They've got the best cars there.

>can't find
They are everywhere, just raise your price limit.

>By the time I manage to get my license

Veeky Forums everyone

Hey, don't lump everyone on this board in with one defeatist nocar yurocuck.

How much money do you have? If you have the money/patience, you could try importing it from nipland. You'd probably get MAAAAAD PROOOPS DUUUUDE since it's RHD. That or try looking on Kijiji and try finding one in our top hat.

This is all assuming you're a fellow burgerclap

Honestly this if its an option.

If its not, move somewhere not bad.

What's a vagina

>rx7
>rotary
sellers like to lie about being rebuilt, taken car of, etc
find the cheapest one that interior/exterior is in the best condition you can, preferably manual. if it does run at all even better, if it can start or atleast turn over then it's less likely to need new major bits durring a rebuild.
rebuild the motor yourself or get a reputable place to do it, now you have your dream car for way less, and no chance of paying a premium for a low mile but fucked car that'll blow up after 1-3months and having no money to have it fixed