wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:

US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

US GUILD:
@ werhmacht
EU

Other urls found in this thread:

68.media.tumblr.com/d973280bf057aff821a8d09122372d88/tumblr_on4f4xaeMQ1vm20f4o1_1280.png
twitter.com/Burnzerker/status/775480123596283904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"he" plays male

First for Druids

I'M GONNA LIGHT YOU UP, SWEETCHEEKS!

is there an addon for filtering group finder in a better way? like if I wanna find +8-+10 dungeons with dps spots left and possibly filter by description or w/e?

please help, blizzard's group finder is shit and I simply want better filtering

>you will never be Gigabear

To all you guys stuck at 3/10, which boss are you trying?

I'm 8/10 and we went to Krosus first but I think with better gear, which (unlike back then) you now really should have, Tichondrius is a much easier fight.

Just because you don't know how to use the finder (you can do that without addons) doesn't mean the tool is shit

>Killpoints calculator (said to be unreliable)
it's not just unreliable, it's literally a meme. legendary drop rates have changed practically every patch

I'm sure Cairne Bloodhoof will get his time to shine when they decide to kill another warchief next expansion and choose him to be the next faction leader.

you can't search for a range of dungeons (like say between +8 and +10 keys)
you can't filter to remove shit like boost in descriptions
you can't search for dungeons and raids at the same time

it's shit

Is he even a raidable boss?

Tyrande gets me so hard

68.media.tumblr.com/d973280bf057aff821a8d09122372d88/tumblr_on4f4xaeMQ1vm20f4o1_1280.png

What if all the cute fembelfs really are cute girls irl?

You actually can, except the raids and dungeons at the same time thing.

Which has questionable utility to begin with.

>Cairne

Why does that panda have a horse penis? I don't think every animal has a horse penis

i'm 6/10 and tich is the only boss left before augur

is he actually easier?

Yeah I fucked that up, whatever you tauren niggers all look the same

more pandaren/tauren

If Thrall wasn't a retard and just made Cairne warchief at the start of Cataclysm the last 2 expansions wouldn't have happened.

Thanks for saving my meme

>new tier coming out soon
>99.98% of the playerbase still hasn't cleared M Nighthold

To think. not too long ago people were bitching about mythic raiding being too casual and easy. This reminds be of BWL when 9 out of every 10 "raiding guilds" on the server were disbanding on Vael.

I can't search "+8-+10" or anything similar to show results in a range
I can't do "-boost" to remove things that include boost
I also can't search for parties that need only healers (as in the are already a party of 3 dps and 1 tank, not what the title says, which not everyone sets)

the raids and dungeon is not that useful I suppose

maybe I should just make my own addon

Thrall is just a racist, he said Garrosh wasn't a good choice, but that "it had to be an orc"

It's really fucking accurate.

That's because we're not allowed to have unique models.

See, you keep saying you "can't", and I'm telling you that you just don't know how.

Very different things.

>ToS comes out in 20 hours
>guild is stuck on 3/10M
>all they're doing is nerfing legendaries and taking away our +14.5% damage buff

Is Gnome X Tauren the GOAT?

tell me your expierience with someone that stealth removed you

Mechanically he's a fucking joke, just bring some immunities and you can cheese him easily.
2 rets make the boss beyond trivial as they bring immunities and are extremely good with the bat bombing.

But what the hell is your raidlead doing? The original order was Krosus > Tichondrius/Aluriel > Botanist

unless they are some secret developper options, no you fucking can't
show me your screens of doing the searches I said you can't do and you claim you are able to do

feel free to prove me wrong, but I already found an addon for it

I'm the guy who made the pasta about the wowg gf who wanted a sugardaddy, when I said no she removed me overnight

Guild fell apart recently and I cba looking or attempting to get into another guild. No qts to play with that I can stand for more than 5 mins. I usually just level alts in free/non raid time but run out of steam in 30 mins or so now if nobody with me. But no other games with qt elves like wow.

Is it time to stop?

we went for Krosus > Aluriel > Botanist > Tichondrius
don't ask me why
how many tries did it take you to down him?
and yes, we do have 2 rets

twitter.com/Burnzerker/status/775480123596283904

Brox is probably still canon.

*sniff*

Broxigar literally shows up in the Illidan story questline you fucking idiots.

>fellow raider in T12 made a "feelsbadman" joke in raid chat
>whisper him "go back to /v/"
>we become best (online) friends
>for many years
>until he suddenly confesses to me
>tell him I'm not into guys
>he becomes distant for like 2 weeks
>stealth removes me who knows when
>xferred server and everything

>ToS is out in five seconds
>billions of players are stuck at 3/10 normal

they just musn't get away with this

What would you carry over from Legion into the next expansion?

Me:

+keep the story-driven leveling experience, but make it more flexible so leveling alts isn't always the same thing
+endgame dailies

-remove artifacts
-remove RNG legendaries, go back to long expensive and difficult questlines
-remove warforging/titanforging
-remove order halls

After several days on Krosus we killed Tichondrius in half an evening. He really is trivial.

that only proves that this is what you get when you have like 10 different people participating in making the story

they don't even know what the fuck is going on themselves

chronicles clearly state that portal in the well of eternity was shut down before sargeras could make it through

>ToS out on US
>people still on 3/10 nighthold
>already geting better gear then guldan heroic

>Legion coming out next year
>trillions of players are still 5/13

I'm glad to have been part of this fantastic, epic, new meme.

>ToS coming out in 20 hours
>Some servers still have guilds still racing to get Realm first Helya

>Some servers still have guilds still racing to get Realm first Helya

Are you meme'ing me or is this really true?

>that only proves that this is what you get when you have like 10 different people participating in making the story
Pretty much.
For example:
>Baine gets cut out of Highmountain to "make the zone neutral", even though Horde are forced to help out Alliance characters/leaders multiple times
>He had logical story reasons for being there, and helped Mayla overcome her fears and doubts and become a true Chieftain
>Now that his storyline is cut out, Mayla just suddenly and abruptly becomes a confident Chieftain, even though the quest doesn't really teach her anything aside from some history

Sorry did I say Helya, I meant Xavius

I'd remove levelling altogether, but keep the artifacts. Legion's levelling feels like a meaningless chore and timegate before you can get to the real "power-up phase" that is 110 content. Let that traditional phase come out then in the form of artifacts not meaningless levels.

Warforging can stay, it never really affected much. Titanforging was always the issue.

I really like legendaries, but I agree they need to come from somewhere else other than grind grind grind. Not sure if a tradtional questline system would really work though.

This is all meaningless by the way. Despite everyone telling them titanforging is shit everyone is still playing the game, and probably playing it more than before as a whole. So its gonna stay.

2/3 isn't a meme my friend
to be fair, why would you even waste time killing Helya, the reward/effort ratio is nearly 0

Why doesn't blizzard use this model, where the head is on top of the fucking shoulders, and not coming out of their fucking chest?

Everyone just writes their own thing.

wowprogress ranks

>Midwinter dead
>SnF dead
>RIPiP dead

Uhh, is Sargeras-US basically a ghost town now?

Because your stuck at 3/10m and already know you're relegated to being shit and if you get Helya you atleast feel that you're good on your shit server as you get like 3 whispers from the 10 other people that are online on that dead realm.

Honestly, WoD should have been 90-95, and Legion should have been 96-100. Going over 100 is just really fucking weird, and it's a huge turn off for newer players.

Laziness.

The reason sargeras couldn't make it through is because brox jumped through the portal to save illidan and his bitch brother malfurion some time to close the portal. He went and fucking cut sargeras with the axe of cenarius, in his realm.

Midwinter is probably coming back since Solace died to SNF cancer and all the Midwinter players joined back into Midwinter.

And also SNF will probably reform because that's what they do.

>chronicles clearly state that portal in the well of eternity was shut down before sargeras could make it through

Are you retarded? That's exactly what happened in the War of the Ancients trilogy. Brox held off the demons and Sarg long enough for Malf to shut the portal down.

The only difference is that Chronicles doesn't specifically mention Brox, but as the tweet in mentions it doesn't mean he wasn't there.

fair enough, but it's still relatively hard because NH wasn't that big of an upgrade actually
some people in my guild went into it with over 890 ilvl already (granted they were a bit lucky with titanforging), and we're stuck at 3/10 obviously
they've gotten maybe 2 items that were an upgrade since starting to raid NH, relics aside
titanforging and m+ were a mistake

>close auction house window
>fat pandaren slut letting her belly hang out beside me
cover that shit up, you fat slut

so why is there a portal to Dalaran crater inside new Dalaran? are we gonna go find Jaina crying in it at some point?

Fire mage artifact quest.

Artifact questlines take place around there

>Honestly, WoD should have been 90-95, and Legion should have been 96-100. Going over 100 is just really fucking weird, and it's a huge turn off for newer players.

and then what, stop making expansions?

Had to happen eventually.

It's a convenience thing for a bunch of the artifact hunting missions, since quite a lot of shit happens in the Plaguelands.

There are a few artifact quests that happen there

what if level squish, like they did item squish
leveling is a pain already
I realize the intent is to get players to buy level 100 boosts, but really, when we are up to level 150 or something, making a new alt is just going to be terrible

>implying Jaina will show up in legion

epic man

A lot of them are recycled so I wouldn't be surprised if there were more than that

>exactly the same artifact questline for Scythe of Elune, Ulthalesh and Apocalypse

Guess they were thinking they'd get away with it by making alts so unspeakably draining that nobody would notice :^)

Levelling has already been revamped multiple times.

Even without heirlooms, getting to 60 is fucking cake compared to before. Everything gets streamlined and made more quick, you don't really actually spend that much more time levelling than before, even if the numbers are higher.

Pretty funny a clicker hunter with no consumables calling literally anyone else shit.

It already is man, I get to like 55-60 because fuck Outland, and fuck Northrend twice with a rusty rake. At least Cata and MoP can both be levelled through quickly with looms on, but BC and WotLK both outstay their welcomes.

>Those keybinds

HUNTARD SMASH

>huntard is a clicker

>you don't really actually spend that much more time levelling than before
you know, you're probably right, but I think it's more the psychological effect of having to go through 6 expansions, which is obviously only going to get worse with time

perhaps they could just make the whole world scale so you can just level without leaving eastern kingdoms and kalimdor or something, or just let you not start in borean tundra for the 200th time, I dunno
this seems like an incredible amount of work though, so it's probably not happening

>playing on a laptop
>playing hunter
>basic bitch UI
>clicker-tier keybinds
You need to be at least 18 years old to post on this website.

le lul hilarious xD *clicks submit*

>this seems like an incredible amount of work though, so it's probably not happening
I dunno man, what if the scaling dinos in Un'goro is a small case test for global level scaling?

Daily reminder that femhumans are best girls.

I feel like it could be
I hope it is, being able to level using the zones I never use would be amazing

clicker as in i click the keys on my keyboard? because thats what i do

>being such a pussy you deny talking shit to someone over the internet

I don't even want to see how you'd react when Chad walks up to you in real life and threatens you.

>Your waifu will never do that to you.
Why live? That would also be uncomfortable, because gag reflex.

HUNTARD ANGRY

ME CLICKY

>clicker
>when you can clearly see keybinds on several abilities in the screenshot

I've yet to see anyone that has the default keybinds and doesn't click anything past 5-6 and f5-f6

>beta as fuck
>even in wow
hoooly sheeit

>It has to be an orc
>Oh but not me
>Oh Garrosh is dead? Okay Vol'jin youre in charge now
>Now an undead abomination is leading the horde
Cairne was just as qualified as Thrall to lead in everything but charisma, he shouldve lived.
WHY DIDNT REINCARNATION KICK IN?