March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/1537581813?
ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/11100300/20170320_bd3YXngnNr0.mp4
ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/11100600/20170320_evfQjaRbGh8.mp4
ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/11100600/20170320_Qp9svnnd_vI.mp4
ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/11100700/20170320_vklyVr8LQQA.mp4
ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/11100600/20170320_UuG0ZuPia18.mp4
ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/11100700/20170320_AcDJc8neDAY.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=DoDzZ_AR3-0
youtube.com/watch?v=qHVjfozLepc
youtube.com/watch?v=_TJ0HVmMB6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for literally who are XI characters?

Which one would you like to know about?

You have been visited by the Mobius fae of great luck.
Meme magic and good pulls might be yours in your next pull, but only if you reply with
"Hey, hey, Mobius fae!"

If the raid banner is any indication, I definitely should only aim for 4* or lower bases, fuck this.

yup

5* should be considered a lucky windfall, and nothing to ever aim for. 4* can be elusive enough, and you can clear pretty much everything with them eventually.

Threadly reminder that Ignis is best husbando.

Are there any relevant lightning elemental weapons for chainers to use in BE for sick element chains for Olive? Or is the best the coral sword?

>referral code
not today old friend

I've barely been playing this game and I already love the main three, they're a bunch of idiots. Should I keep the text color blue or should I change it to some other color?

Also I got to wonder if the pirates know if Faris is a guy or girl.

It's kinda puzzling that after all these years there are practically no lore videos about XI's characters and stories - then again, some are walking spoilers which are tricky to cover properly (hi Aphmau).

I wonder if there'd be actual interest from people not already playing...

>GBA translation
I guess you like memes and whatnot.

amazon.com/gp/product/1537581813?

try again.

>Hasn't played the game
>"lol literally who"
Explain this
>fae of great luck
Fuck off Echo, no one is falling for your shit anymore.
Probably not since people are literally actually allergic to MMOs among other types of games and the ones that do are normie tier video game "players" who have only played XIV as their only FF game.

From playing FF4r, I wonder if there are a) a private server for ffxi and b) people in the thread willing to play it.

Has there been a resurgence of LP anons or have I missed out? I'm perfectly fine with more screenshot LP's coming back

FFXI is from a time before lore vids. Before hand holding guides.

Yes. Also I chose the gba version for the extra stuff it added.

It seems like it since two people are currently LPing FF3 and one person is LPing a hack of FF4.

>Before hand holding guides.
Uh, I played it since launch (and stopping at wings) and it was literally unplayable without hand holding guides.
Like, quests didn't tell you that you had to go to x zone and find the ??? in the tiniest of hallways filled with skeletons and ghosts.
They said, "Oh, go out and find me this thing", and it was up to you to 'know' where the thing was.

Am I imagining things, or do Ricard and Josef still don't have their MC2?

How is FF4r these days anyway? Are anons still playing it? Is it too late to get in?

Not all characters will get MCs from each event, especially from larger realms. Shit cycles through, plus there's always lodes & Hall of Rites, etc. Those two characters should be available in the HoR though.

I'd be up for XI, but that requires me to get through this semester first desu

Anyone with a strong Noctis I can add for gilgamesh? preferably with Excalibur, fire weapon and a man eater diablo

Fines, lodes it is.

I would've rather turned these into major eggs, though.

>private server for ffxi
Literally read the OP, that's why it's there.
>people in the thread willing to play it
I did back back when this general started but I really haven't played since due to other games and shit. Some other people have talked about wanting to play on a server but I don't know if they did or not.
>it was literally unplayable without hand holding guides
Unplayable =/= Difficult
I'm guilty of always having the IRL strategy guide book open when I played but even then it wasn't so much handholding and more actually having to use your brain or get help from other people in the game to help.
You actually had to frequently, get this, play an mmo with other people. Amazing right? That shit is rare these days outside of end game bosses.

other than her own TM, no, the only lightning weapons are the coral sword and I think a spear.

But you don't need to use the same element to finish the chain to get the bonus, just to create the chain. So if you're using Chizuru, you can just use Kazekiri.

Getting eggs converted from lodes automatically in each event after collecting all of the MCs (aside from MC3s) is a pretty nice feeling.

Oh I wasn't aware of that. Very cool.

Way too late to get into FF4r. I pop in just to see if any shit is stirring. As for xi, I'd be down. I like playing with anons.
Do you say lad and wew a lot

\Also meant to reply to this guy

>Do you say lad and wew a lot
DELET THIS

>finally get around to playing through FFXV
>mfw chapter 13
I don't see what all the fuss was over that part.

The entire game was far better than I expected considering the dev cycle drama. The game has some big flaws but it's still probably the most I've enjoyed an FF since X.

>decide to burn 5 tickets on the choice banner for more Cecils and possibly a 4th DW
>r a i n b o w
>dupe Ramza
Why.
Oh well, at least I never got a 5* Edge or something.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

is there anyone around that would be up for an ult+ raid?

>best healer
>best loli

Where's the key?

Fuck you, I wish I had a Ramza. Or at least Agrias.

It's your thief's dick
Or buy them from the town Gyshal

umm think again

And what did he do right?

I would like to party with the True Hero

Sure

Found these on GameFAQs, in the previous thread someone asked about Aphmau's RK animations:

Curilla USB: ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/11100300/20170320_bd3YXngnNr0.mp4
Aphmau USB: ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/11100600/20170320_evfQjaRbGh8.mp4
Aphmau BSB: ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/11100600/20170320_Qp9svnnd_vI.mp4
Zeid BSB: ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/11100700/20170320_vklyVr8LQQA.mp4
Aphmau SSB: ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/11100600/20170320_UuG0ZuPia18.mp4
Zeid SSB: ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/11100700/20170320_AcDJc8neDAY.mp4

It just bothered me that a game with a bunch of great stories, part of a series known for generally being good at that, is outright ignored by people who claim to be fans of the series - and SE put no effort into informing people about it.

I wish they'd eventually adapt it into a single-player version, since that would mostly require tweaks to old systems like the auction house and a few things that players ultimately abandoned (like much of the Conquest mechanics). There are plans for mobile adaptations, but that format can't possibly do the game world justice.

The only XI lore videos I'm aware of are these, which mostly cover backstory - a reasonable way to avoid spoilers, but on the other hand a lot of present-day characters get left out:

youtube.com/watch?v=DoDzZ_AR3-0

youtube.com/watch?v=qHVjfozLepc

youtube.com/watch?v=_TJ0HVmMB6Q

It took Seekers of Adoulin, by the time the game was over a decade old, for quests to point out coordinates and give EXP as a reward. If they applied it to older quest retroactively, players that already completed them might feel wronged. I guess it's the sort of thing that could be revised in a (single-player) remake, tweaking other things like how Trusts/party members are provided along the way.

eww, thieves
they're smelly and tricky

I also have 2 of her :^)

Everything user, we've been through this before.

And alright lads, I'll get a room up.

Oh shit!

USBs are just the non-damaging counterparts to OSBs!

I think Gilgamesh vanquishers is still up, you're making me want to pull on it. I need to save up for Tilith and Rikku though, fuck.

Alright lads, room's up. 7243 like normal.

Alright. Need jobs for Lenna, Butz., Galuf, and Faris. The options are Knight, Monk, Thief, White mage, Black mage, Blue mage, and Freelancer.

What do I name it?

How much time does FFRK take daily? Because I'm already playing 2 gacha, and FFBE eats a big chunk when I'm not just TM farming.

If you don't make Galuf a monk or knightI will be very disappointed.
Bahabutt

Wait, are you actually vaynefraud? holy shit your characters suck.

Forgot to include a screenshot.

Unless someone says something different i'll probably go with monk.

We've been through this before lad, I don't have shit in terms of synergy.

baabhabhiat

Aphmau USB seems pretty solid. I'm not a fan of summon strike BSBs though, even if they do give more options.

>non-damaging
Just you wait.

I sorry, resourced managed wrong

Make Galuf a mage, but make sure his weapon damages stuff instead of healing it, like that one rod does.

Jesus christ far right. I feel like leaving the fight out of pity so you can use my characters and their sb's

You better be blue maging it up boi

Please do, Vayne is all that is necessary for this fight

Agreed, definitely have best mage in there. I'm partial to Faris.

normally I bring Larsa with his SBs, but for this fight penelo usually works better because of dances.
At least that's how it's been in pubs so far.

Lenna is cutest monk

Well this isn't going to work.

Mage it is.

Never got the chance to use a blue mage before in a FF game so I would love to blue mage it up. So would it be Faris as the blue mage?

Done. She is now the cutest monk.

Please bap the other healers awake if you can, as the attacks are NAT

It was fine until two healers fell asleep.

Vayne B T F O

Let go again.

Well that went well.
I'll get the room back up again lads if you're still up for it.

Yes please.

Depends on your stamina. 20 stamina=1 hour. We're at about 180 stamina so you could burn all your stamina in about 10 minutes and come back again in 9 hours or so.

the author inserting his perversions and far leftist shit is even worse than the first slow 100 pages

Alright it's up again lads.
Feel free to request ability loadout changes if you think it'll help.

That doesn't sound too bad, but how fast can you spend that stamina? Can I use it up in like 10 minutes if I want to?

Hey guy with female ign and Leon as lead, why dont you craft and hone one of the dark 5* skills

I can swap Leon out for dancer Tyro if its needed

I'm unsure if I want to use SC as a backup esuna for Leon. I don't like the other darkness skills for this battle though; probably gonna stick to LS

Looks like raid o'clock's rolled around. I still need Chimera clears, so if anyone's game let me know.

Should I swap Angeal for my own Vayne with better synergy?

Honestly, esuna. BSB sucks insofar that we cant wake up healers by hitting them,

Unless someone says otherwise i'm just going to make Faris a blue mage and that would leave only Butz. needing a job but if nobody suggests anything i'll probably just go with white mage. Sorry if i'm posting too much.

Funny joke BTW

White, then Red ASAP.

daily dungeons can cost up to 30 stamina per round and theres 3 rounds. you start with 30 stamina and complete dungeon realms to earn stamina shards to increase your stamina

Dont stick to one job nerd. Use blue mage to get the blue mage skills. Do ninja, ranger, spell blade on offensive character for MAXIMUM DAMAGE.

However, if you want to do few classes like a 4 job fiesta run, feel free too.

it might be nice for multibreak, but we'd be loosing damage. Your choice I suppose.

More of the True Hero is always better user.

Multi-Break not available for Penelo? I'm going to add Armor Break for medal conditions if its not.

>the madman did it
This is the least wrong team that's ever existed in /ffg/.

It is, I can switch if you want.

>no 4 man fungahhhs

Was I in the right raid room?

Hey, hey, Mobius fae!

squall and rinoa in be when

>he doesn't have the True Hero at max level, despite having both of his SBs
Why.

I like Butz as a Mystic knight, but I guess red mage works too.

>tfw you miss a chance to raid when the fraud himself
I never knew I could feel so incomplete

It's fine, better to get their ATK down as much as possible. Don't want to end up without mastery due to missing a target score though after all this fuss.

>10 minutes later

h-hey guys, we're still gonna play, r-right??