First car thread

>wanna buy a sporty car, two door
>still can fit 4 people
>doesn't require TOO much attention or work or repair, but is willing to work a bit harder
>under 10k
>powerful
>sexy asf

Got any suggestions, Veeky Forums?

Pic absolutely unrelated, I hope you realize.

ford probe

Saturn Ion Redline or a Cobalt SS

I say this because I'm currently hoping to get an Ion Redline. Not exactly sexy though

MK1 focus. SVT if you can find one.

>any focus, let alone a mk1
>sporty

>this is what college town weed-smoking pizza delivery boys actually believe

you need to be at least 18 years old to post here user

subaru

Could be a bit on the smaller and lighter side, but it actually handles very well for its size because it's Australian, not American, so for once they knew what they were doing. And ultimately you're not going to race down any touges anyway, you're in the land of the straight double lanes. Also 350 or 400 hp LS.

assmad stoner fuccboi detected

>first car
>400 hp

He asked for something powerful. G35 Coupe is also an option if the GTO is too large and/or too powerful. It's like a 350Z but with four seats, or like a 300ZX 2+2 but more reliable. Bit weird looking at first, but it'll grow on you.

I know shit about cars. I've been considering buying a second-hand car. My family says that's fucking stupid because "you're just buying someone else's troubles". Are they wrong?

Ive had this car for the past 6 or 7 years. 210k miles now and still solid.

they're faggot cowards

6 gen celica gts

tiburon

This is true.

You want a mid to late 90s Acura Integra GS-R. An absolute blast to drive and that sweet sweet vtec!

Imported s13 180sx. You can get a clean low miles 2liter turbo for that price. That hatch is practical, the rear seats are not. Waaaaaaaay cheaper and easier to work on than that mitsushit.

this
or 7th gen if you don't want it to be fugly

>tfw own a 5th gen
I love her, I truly do