Dueling Network General - /dng/

Thread #2479

Cute Cancer Edition

Last thread: New summoning mechanic: Link Summon
Explanation: ygorganization.com/memberdrawing6/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, yugioh-card.comen/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
>Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugio.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2017 (March 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)

●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:

● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n24kPw797VI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is now a goat control thread.

no

THIS IS NOW A SYNCHRO THREAD
PUT YOUR TOKENS ON THE GROUND AND POST YOUR FAVORITE SYNCHRO MONSTER

They have had only a few tourneys after the banlist.
Aside from the Princess cup, the topping decklists are True King Metalfoe Kozmos, Blue-eyes, True Kings, Burning Abyss and what's left of Zoodiacs somehow topping.

I'd say True Kings have taken over now but still expect some older decks like Blue-eyes, Burning Abyss and Kozmos to top every once in a while.
I wouldn't count out Dinosaurs just yet as well as Infernoids, give them at least 2 more weeks to show results.

Another OEM player here. I'm planning on using Friendonkey and Secondonkey as a constant combo to seach new donkeys and summon Missus Radiant each turn for the OEM to survive.

On the other hand, for synchros situation is a bit harder, but Speedroid Windwitch can abuse the synchro that keeps reviving and the fact a Clear Wing Fast in the pendulum zone can summon itself for any zone.

Also...
Fuck Kozmo

From the previous thread.

Tossup between this guy and Red Dragon Archfiend

>tfw nu D/D/Ds will never be a thing

I overlay synchro monsters to summon an Xyz! Take that!

I've been interested in Blue-eyes a lot more than usual for some reason.
Something about these designs just feels so calming to look at.

Ladies and Gentlemen, your OCG 2016-17 metagame MVP

Its not good but I like it anyway

are all the tripfags banned yet

you just have to be za perfecto

Just ordered every card I need for D/D/D.
Now somebody tell me it was an awful mistake with Link format on the horizon.

>VRAINS is a failure
>We get a DM reboot with a twist
>Yugioh Dungeon Dice Monsters

They have new cards coming out post-Links
They'll hopefully be fine

The only banned tripfag is Yami Kaiba because he was a jani and went on an autistic rampage deleting generals.

>The only banned tripfag is Yami Kaiba because he was a jani and went on an autistic rampage deleting generals.
What's the story behind this

>new DM series is a faillure too
>they stop making ygo anime but no a completelly new ygo manga/s
fixed

Watching people not read this cards effect is always a good laugh.

I was able to get 3 of these along with the bunch of cards I got yesterday. Is it any good. It seems like it could be pretty interesting.

Leave Maxx "C" to me

>DEF

not with Links around the corner.

>spirit dragon
>not wyrm-type

I once got 6000 damage with Colossal fighter suiciding to deck out a guy.

It's a pretty bad card.

Well Links arent the only monsters people are gonna summon. Heck some people might not use links for whatever reason

>Heck some people might not use links for whatever reason

yeah, burnfags and exodiafags, i.e. cunts

?

That crystron girl needs lewds

Link Monsters have no DEF, and cannot be placed in face-up or face-down defense position. They are also unaffected by any effects which require confirming DEF, in the same way that Xyz Monsters are unaffected by any effect which requires confirming a Level.

Same.
Post decks featuring The Mighty Blue-Eyes

>not kaijuing the combo enabler
doesnt count if the guy is a retard

>didnt kaiju'd the citree

>yami kaiba always complains about others shitposting at him, their stuff is deleted, his isn't
>one day he finally loses his second shadow duel, goes autistic and argues and posts his tripcode key
>just a few minutes later, a jani goes on a rampage and deletes half of the threads on Veeky Forums
Really fires my neurons...

Kaijuing the citree does nothing since entry specials another one. he was doomed regardless

If Link monsters have no DEF then doesn't that their DEF is zero?

Anti-Meta decks maybe might not use it depending on what they are trying to do with said deck. But i honestly cant think of any off the top of my head.

Honestly though it was my first time ever even hearing of Cameraclops. Are there any cards that you guys didnt know existed?

That's a stupid thing to do

Being a tripfag is a stupid thing.

t. Iron Core, don't be a faggot like me

>posts his tripcode key
I don't understand this at all. Do you happen to remember the thread number?

>losing to burn
Lmao what a fucking shitter.
It was fucking months ago man, but I'd say it was somewhere around the 2100-2200s? Maybe Atmos or TripwithEyesofBlue remember.

>you could've ended with any lvl 5 synchro + Entry, impact with a turtle and citree in the grave
Meh

Does anybody know how this blackwing quasar deck functions? I've been fiddling around with it on devpro and I just can't figure out how to combo off effectively. I can normally get out a hyper librarian and a formula synchron, but I don't know how togo further.

Gofu + Arma = Quasar/Blazar, someone post the webm.

I didnt know the fake exodia all the kids in my school used to have was printed as an actual card

>people actually believe paleo is the best deck now
>people actually believe paleo has a high skill ceiling
why is so much of the community in this game filled with sheep?

My ace

goats

because the goats are stuck in 2005 and won't move out of there, that's why we have sheep.

Though it has produced decent results like pic related, i want to fuck pic related, and yes its a girl so its not gay.

Exodia is the best deck though

A female using men's clothing is strangely sexy

>ywn squeeze Drancia's huge tits
>ywn lick Drancia's hot, sweaty body after sparring with her
>Drancia will never sit on your face

Just mill me now.

>that name and flavor text

I feel sorry for all those kids who bought fake cards

>that bulge
I don't think so, Tim.

I don't think it looks masculine because tha pants look like yoga pants.
That only makes my penis harder

Jeff Motherfucking Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=n24kPw797VI

puffy vulva

>The new Rescue monster is fucking busted
>Plants are fucking busted
>Firewall Dragon is fucking busted
Link Era hasn't even started yet and I'm afraid.

What's really funny is that people thought it was real

I distinctly remember this card being pretty good, what happened?

It's mediocre

Kozmos got more support and didnt need to run jank tech cards

It's literally begging to be abused
Think of Dewloren except it recurs from grave as well and you just need to Link climb instead of using tuners or a certain attribute

Look it's a decent card but you're making it seem better than it really is

For people who plays with proxies, if your provider keep giving you shitty result, go find other provider.
>but he is the only one
That's what I thought before and that's why I order 3 consecutive shitty proxies in 3 years. Recently I found out there are other 2 who do better, respond faster, more flexible and make better proxies

LITERALLY
DEWLOREN

>Capital Nigger
>Explaining shit that the /dng/ discord already knows
How am I not surprised....

troll

Hehe

If it's anything like Dewloren, some clever asshole will find a way to break it.

People are freaking out because a ''pro'' says it is good. It's not that good

Watch this and tell me that's not busted

Fuck Jeff.

Why can't people think for themselves?

Fix Subterrors with one card.

Is impossible.

So whats gonna be the super easy counter to Links like Solemns/S&T removal were to Pendulums?

>buying proxies
>Spending money on fake cards
Just save the fucking money

Why has mid shield gardna spiked nearly 500% in price? some yugituber overhype it or some shit.

Handtrap that is a book of eclipse that also grants you a second flip summon per turn and protects the hidden city while destroying the nemesis so they trigger their effects.

You guys are so fucking bad.

QUICK EFFECT MULTIBOUNCE
SPECIAL SUMMON COMBO EXTENDER

C'mon, it's more than decent. It actually has me looking forward to Yusaku's deck because Firewall Dragon is a combo machine.
Codename: PLAYMAKER might actually mean something.

>MULTIBOUNCE
You do know you need to have mutual linking for that to work
>COMBO EXTENDER
Yeah, cause you have an infinite hand

>Codename: PLAYMAKER might actually mean something
U.A. support!

disgusting man with a wig

Subterror nemesis king
Level 10
If you have 2 or more set subterror behemoth monsters you can special summon this card from the hand, can only do this once a turn
All face up subterror nemesis monsters and facedown subterror behemoth monsters are unaffected by other card effects except for hidden city.
3500 attack 0 defense.
They have a big scary beatstick and actualy protection from your opponent just using fucking dork hole on you or making shit and popping you before you can react. Its not op cause when the behemoths flip up they're vulnerable.

So far Yusaku's best card is Link Spider.

Looks like someone found out the hard way.
kek

Komoney you can feel free to use this card so you can make my petdeck viable. And yes you can still use nemesis warrior, when your behemoths are faceup you can still use nemesis to dodge effects and search out different behemoths

>You do know you need to have mutual linking for that to work
Yes, and it's not hard to do.
>Yeah, cause you have an infinite hand
You put more shit into your hand with Firewall's effect

The answer is 4 by the way. Since you can't seem to put 2 and 2 together.

>Tmw majespecters arent top tier or even close but dont give a shit about Links anyway

Bravo Konami

>Link 4 - monsters - min. 2
During either player's turn: You can target monsters on the field and/or in any Graveyard(s), up to the number of monsters in a Mutual Link with this card; return them to the hand. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field. If a monster(s) linked to this card is destroyed by battle or sent to the Graveyard: You can Special Summon 1 monster from your hand.
It's not that good

If you wanna tone it down change it to you cant destroy with card effects or target them. They need some decently scary protection its what they lack, and the meh at best fucking trap card does not do that all. They have explosive plays, scary effects, and big hitting power, its just hard to use them. The power of the king is offset by how fucking easy it is to make huge goddamned beatsticks now, and subterrors have ZERO fucking float.

Konami please give Infernity link monsters

Konami says ''kiss my ass''

That deck had its run, give decks that havent had a run with the big dogs some time to shine.