>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Last thread:

FIRST FOR REMOVE PEACEKEEPERS

Second for Love your Nobushi!

I cannot fucking believe I had no idea that when you hold The heavy attack on impale you go three times farther.

How the fuck did i not know this after hitting 21 levels?

Fifth for NOBUSHI IS FOR MATING PRESS FOR IMPREGNATION

>it's a Conq who can't get kills without knocking people into environmental hazards episode

Post your best hatemail
>Played Warlord in elimination
>Got matched with the same guy every round next to a ledge
>Ledged him every time and he never once counter GB'd
>Sends me this after

>Its another he doesn't know how to dodge at the right time to get a free GB or heavy attack in

>two retards get mad at each other
Wow, it's every single game ever

Lawbro reporting for duty

Sucks to suck lol

I just don't understand how someone could get so mad in a game they actively go out of their way to send me a message over it.

>enemy team manages to kill all 3 of my teammates before I finish my initial 1v1

HOW

what is the mating press

Patrician

danbooru dot donmai dot us slash posts?tags=mating_press

I didn't know till rep 1. Also, if you're the same user from last thread that other user who said throw distance affects impaling charge is wrong. I think.

>Doing Elim for orders.
>Facing Orochi.
>He's predictable as fuck.
>Spams dodge and weeaboo backdash attack.
>Kill him easily.
>Next round face same Orochi.
>He runs away.
>The rest of his shit team is finished off before he can gank anyone and he runs into a 3v1.
>Still the one that executes him in the end.

>being this upset at a fat man with a big stick

I have NO IDEA why anyone plays Orochi.
I have even less idea why FUCKING EVERYONE plays Orochi.

I still won, it was just annoying.

I'm not in a position to criticize. I'm a Warden main.

>free heavy attack in
What. Even PK's dodge heavy is too slow to actually punish the charge.

After i get my swag golden armor for lawbringer and 108 gear for my raider, what guy to I swag out next?
Or are there any good emotes/executions for raider?

>it's a "PK or Warden calls the Shugoki blatantly overpowered even though they both can easily cancel out his hyperarmor extremely easily thus rendering his whole gimmick useless" episode
i love these ones

Rate muh warden.

Can someone tell me why people are GBing me when im sending out a heavy attack?

The best part about playing Shugoki is that he IS actually broken as fuck. It's just that he's only broken as fuck if you have good read/write, while PK, Warden, Valk, and Warlord are broken even if you are totally braindead.

>not boosting revenge mode defense
You take so much extra damage.

Reposting because new thread

bitrate=23200 / length in seconds.

Resolution:
< 10 seconds: 720
10-15 : 540
16 -24 : 480
25 - 35 : 360

Adjust resolution for screen movement and if you care about perfect image quality.

>Feat Cooldown Reduction

Because netcode.

you can be guard broken during heavy attacks startup frames

Trust me guys It's luck of the gear draw for me. Literally no handle I have boosts revenge mode defense. I plan on making the switch once I get the appropriate handle.

It's because of his design, not even kidding.
Orochi is part of the group of classes in video games that supposedly have a high skill floor/cieling that can do cool montage shit relatively easily, like sniper and stealth classes in other games.
Shitters LOVE those kinds of classes and flock to them even if they're completely trash, because they look at the pros who actually know their shit do well and go "Hey that looks really cool! I bet I could do that!" and then proceed to get dumpstered because they still don't understand the fundamentals.
Of course there's the literal 1/100,000 player of that kind of class that actually knows what they're fucking doing, but they're few and far between.

you only have 1 best in slot

H-hey /fhg/ I'm a shuhoki main and only play Duels/Brawls.

I-is this a good FHTR Rating? It says I'm top 0.8% in skill

Open to tips.

of the 5 people playing this game that's pretty good

Raider has the pelvic thrust. Only one I know that's funny, especially when you add the thunder effect to it

my k/d and winrate are both higher and i have a lower fhtr score so take that as you will

He starts with that, though. Most of the other ones i saw for purchase aren't that good, though i havent checked since before the new ones.

FHTR score is based off of what you can do with your class not how many kills you can steal or knock off a ledge.

Let's not pretend you can actually successfully play your class competently.

this post makes no sense for multiple reasons

>implying kdr means you're good
>not understanding how the score system rates you based off of how you USE your class rather then the amount of kills you can get

This is why you are bad you get that right?

and how exactly would a site like that know how you use a class? do you think before posting or do you lack any and all critical thinking skills?

>Playing elimination as Shugoki
>Get matched against a Warlord
>Start beating him
>He runs away for a health buff and there's nothing I can do to stop him
This shit is turning me off of playing him desu. It's happening so fucking often

SAs can actually infer quite a lot from relatively small amounts of this sort of data. It is obnoxious as fuck.

They aren't worth remembering

i basically stopped playing him in 4s because of this

>Play shit modes
>Shit happens
>Get shit on

The problem is that you're bad at the game.
Mode selection is part of the game.

I'm thinking of stopping as well. Because no matter how good I am I literally cannot stop someone who decides to run away from me

Who do I get to rep 3 after Valkyrie? Shug or Nobushi?

RAIDER

>Fun hero that rewards not being retarded vs. get free kills for doing fucking nothing

even with max sprint speed, which i have, you can't catch most people with base running speed

Unlocked charge should be fast enough to catch and knock down a Warlord. You won't usually catch shitsins that way though...

Elimination is a decent mode. Don't tell me you're one of those "buy a game to only play two modes" types

will max sprint gear work or does that compromise a more important stat?
t. no rep 3 characters

this guy is really angry at shugoki players for some reason

*ATTENTION XBROS*
There is now an /fhg/ club on xbox
If you would like to join either look up:
For Honor General Official
OR
add metalkid267 and i will invite you to the club

Elimination COULD be a decent mode, but it's not. The basic idea is solid and interesting enough to play once in a while. The implementation is shit and not worth playing ever.

>what is metadata

You're shit at your class.

>'ur gear is bad'
>doesn't say what is better

nigga

>u mad xd

Most people know when they run away that all they need to do is roll to avoid the charge
Even max sprint speed you're still pretty damn slow compared to other characters. Hell even if you grab the speed boots as Shug assassins can still outrun you

>implying that's different than your constant "ur bad xd"

whens the raider buff dropping

>I have no argument so I'm just going to keep calling people mad and use various fallacies

>I have no argument so I'm just going to keep calling people bad without knowing anything about them and use various fallacies

>spergs out over people not finding his shitter main skillful
>every single post is a strawman or U MAD
Yeah, mashing heavies randomly then one-shotting people when you start to lose the fight takes so much skill

>calls people bad for playing shugoki
you sure you aren't the bad one, user? i bet you're the PK who can't avoid his charge

But you are.

You are fundamentally bad at the game and it shows.

You don't get how FHTR score works.

Basically I'll give you a rundown shitter.

It takes into account stats not shown on the tracker.

So
>amount of parries, techs, combos done
>reaction time
>growth rate from previous games
>etc

Basically it's the little things that make the difference between you spamming light attack as a PK and only playing elimination and shuhoki user playing only duels & brawls and probably sucked massive ass i.e 10% win rate and suddenly learning how to counter classes and experimenting with shit and jumping to his now 65% winrate.

That'd boost your FHTR big time to show you are a great player rather then a spammer ledge killing PK cunt

you're the one who used the first fallacy here my friend which was literally out of nowhere except spite for shugoki

>it's another valkyrie that just uses spear sweep after 2 hits.

you're really dumb if you actually believe anything you just said
>ubi tracks your reaction time! and this site can access it!
fucking lol

What controller do you play with? Mine is fucked.

OK then shitter, why is shugoki user's FHTR score higher then yours? Apparently he's top 0.8% by the images account. What else could it be?

>tfw that shit and her fast pokes are impossible to dodge/block because fucking p2p, not to mention her fucking shield bash.

I just leave if i see a valkyrie.

PS4 or xbone, I don't really feel a difference between either or.

so you admit that you just pulled that out of your ass (as if it wasn't obvious already)? good to know

by the way it literally tells you it takes from the stats that are shown

>It's another Orochi wins by running away in elimination, stacking buffs and one shotting people in revenge thinks he's good and talks shit episode

No wire issues?

I am that same one and thank i figured that as well. but this new distance brings up so many possibilities.

sorry for late reply. Thanks a bunch for this.

>get gb'd by a Shugoki and there's a ledge 30 feet behind you

>that fucking BR that joins mid match and fucking error 006000037

oops i meant to reply then forgot, sorry
best is generally seen as: (primary stat, secondary stat)
head: debuff resist, exhaustion recovery
chest: sprint speed, whatever (both are kind of useless)
arms: stamina regen, revive speed
blade: def, atk
hilt: revenge gain by def, revenge def
guard: revenge attack, revenge gain by injury

no one will ever convince me shugoki isn't the most cancerous pile of garbage in this game

Well I had problems running an xbone elite controller but it was for several games I've never bothered to figure out why cause I prefer PS4 cause it's quick to transition from PC to console

best ships
>Femroach and Male Warden
>Femwarden and Lawman
>Shugoki and PK, unwilling on PK's part
>Nobushi and Ken-sama

who do you play

>Be a valk main
>Love playing support ganker and keeping 108 gear fancy ornament wearing players firmly on their ass while teammates curb stomp them
>Proceeds to rage on chat
>Collect delicious tears
Just as cancerous as anything else in this game.

>get gb'd by a Warlord and there's a ledge within two timezones

>Elbow is over ledge
>Fall off of ledge
This shit keeps happening to me.

>just played my first Duel matches
>matched up against a Valkyrie
>use Conq and just barely win the first match
>use Nobushi in second match and steamroll the Valk
>use Berserker in third match and get ROFLstomped
Hell of a way to get started with the game.

>everyone says Conq and Warlord attacks are easy to parry
>have parried warden zone attack more times than i can count
>have never parried a warlord or conq because their attacks are so fucking god damn slow the timing fucks my brain every time

>playing against an Orochi
>trying Shug for first time
>He 2 - 0's me
>I come back and 2- 0 him
> 2 - 2
>get him to 2 bars
>zone attack him
>first attack hits
>he parries the next
>he dashes before gb'ing
>i counter
>he leaves, i didn't even kill him i just countered his gb