Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1061: Kurosawa Sisters Edition

Zenkai no /llsifg/! >Current Events
JP: UR Dia
EN: Honk MedFes

>Download the Game (English/Japanese)
pastebin.com/rPdEjzEr

>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/
>Event Points Calculator
suyo.be/llsif/calc/
>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
>Team Builder
venus.dti.ne.jp/nobody.other/index.html

>Infodump
docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsOTX29rG7uQShRh4ConecpxZAftbc2YXLDAxwN-r1Y/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3qN2m2Pj
pastebin.com/JXFpHfM9
pastebin.com/u/The_Chikafag
youtube.com/watch?v=6zupo29cYdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nico is best girl. Nico Nico Nii~

>Too fucking lazy to change the JP Event

>JP: UR Dia
retard

rubylaide

Sorry.

Dead franchise

Have a rice day

Umi is love

Zero

I'm going to FUCK Ruby until she has a gallon of my cum in her

two generals?

Sww would be the best if she could at least sing decently.

>kenanfags rigged another poll

no, there are four
fucking rintard

I know everyone has their best girl and wants them to be in the OP, but please, make sure you aren't just simply copy pasting, and update the OP as needed.

I want to apologize for reaching the image limit by posting Pana. This will be the only Pana I will post in this thread.

Wtf same!!!!

An unfortunate turn of events. Shame, considering they got the JP event correct.

>shuka that low

I just forgot to update it because I don't play on JP.

You too, user.

don't worry panafag, I will post cute tomato rice instead

Nooooooooo~
I love her

>:(

Haha ebin poll m8 tnx for the keks

You should have been chosen. You were not lazy like this threads op

Me as Riko

My bbygrl Chika
I love raspberry

What a fantastic berry raspberry is

To quote the goat king of pop "I just want you here with me"

Ilu bae

Latest Chapters: pastebin.com/3qN2m2Pj pastebin.com/JXFpHfM9
Previous chapters: pastebin.com/u/The_Chikafag

>riko is a pianist like maki
>now riko is a nurse just for dr. Maki

this is good for a fanfiction.

I'm hoping that one of the next couple events is of a girl I don't like as much so I have an excuse to not go for T2 and save my gems.

Hanayo isn't worth tiering for; why not just save your gems now?

Every second of the day I'm just thinking about raping ruby.
Please help me.

kys

To many Honoka fans, her sheer optimism is what makes us love her as much as we do, it just seems so weird to be happy about everything.

Put simply, Honoka was always happy because she always pursued her dream without really stopping. She had a passion, singing, and just went with it, going as far as she could. As a child, she'd always take Kotori and Umi on fun adventures because she could.

If you want to be happy in your life, take her example. This is the real world and we've got a lot more issues, but if you think like Honoka, you'll be more positive.

Everyone has their own way of becoming a more positive person. For Honoka, it was putting her all into what she loved, trying her hardest to become a school idol. To me? It was admiring her smile. It was listening to her songs, it was smiling whenever I could.
As hard as it might seem, you just have to find what makes you happy and do it. Find the smile that gives you power, find the passion that drives you forward. Do that, and the rest will eventually follow.

Sometimes it's not always true, sometimes you'll be sad, sometimes you'll feel bad, setbacks happen in life, but if you push through them, you're hope will always shine. Just think of That time Honoka fell. She couldn't handle it, but even in such a bleak situation, she managed to smile. That's the important thing.

In conclusion. Don't forget to smile and push forward. No matter how bleak it may seem, how sad you may feel, or how worthless it seems. Never underestimate the power of a smile.

Dogfucker BTFO

Wapes

Aikyan's litol demon friend is a bad grill tsk tsk. What would you do to punish her?

Hanayo is always worth tiering for.

Please stop affiliating yourself with Riko

Emitsun and her new gf

Is that Ai? her weird eyes, tho.

If I want it, I take it.
Deal widdit cuck.

doctor macky injecting nurse riko with her femine dick when?

I literally can't get my mind of Ruby.
It's ruining me.

Hanayo is literal perfection. Shut your mouth.

What's with Honkfags and Panafags and making posts like these?

Maki is gonna "play" her like one of her pianos

>mind of Ruby
What kind of mind is that?

I want to descend with Aikyan-sama!

>Hanayo
>being perfect at anything
lol...

Wow //thumbs up//

You mentioned her collapse. I think this a very crucial point. True happiness does not depend on fluffy pinkish laughter, which would be kinda empty and false, but rather on handling and overcoming personal problems and even despair - together with friends who are able and willing to accompany you on your path, even if they themselves have some troubles in their lives. And Honky isn't the only girl to be pulled out of her despair this way, is she!

youtube.com/watch?v=6zupo29cYdc

You've just made my night, user.

I think just like Ruby

are u me

Kill yourselves before it's too late

They have to justify liking the two worst girls in the series

Maybe this job interview didn't go well........

Hehe, thanks~

(Idk how much of this is a spoiler so better safe than sorry)

Honoka managed to smile again because she recovers insanely quickly, she never lets misery get to her. When it did, with Kotori for example, she broke down, quit being and idol, and fell hard. Yet we could see her passion for idols in episode 13, when she gets to dance at the arcade. She remembers how much fun she had being an idol and starts to feel happy again. A friend of mine always said passion never fades away, its always there. And that scene was proof for that. Strength is not just about not falling down, but from rising up when you do fall down. Some people are all talk but when the real issues happen, they crumble and never return.

As cheesy as it may sound, I'm always up for helping others smile. Feel free to PM me if you feel in a shitty mood or just want to talk honk, I'd be happy to answer~

Its the mark of a Honk fan

Hehe, thanks~
(Idk how much of this is a spoiler so better safe than sorry)

Honoka managed to smile again because she recovers insanely quickly, she never lets misery get to her. When it did, with Kotori for example, she broke down, quit being and idol, and fell hard. Yet we could see her passion for idols in episode 13, when she gets to dance at the arcade. She remembers how much fun she had being an idol and starts to feel happy again. A friend of mine always said passion never fades away, its always there. And that scene was proof for that. Strength is not just about not falling down, but from rising up when you do fall down. Some people are all talk but when the real issues happen, they crumble and never return.

As cheesy as it may sound, I'm always up for helping others smile. Feel free to PM me if you feel in a shitty mood or just want to talk honk, I'd be happy to answer~

Its the mark of a Honk fan

:0

Just passing by to tell you that it's real Nico hours

Pray for the Nico booty!

Puffy.

untrue

>black pantsu

She's just doing her ganbaruby!

haha long girl

What's wrong with nico's body? It's like she was slice in half.

I get the feeling she'll be the first to fall down. I mean, her level of lewdness is unexpected, unlike Arisa's. You'll never know what she'll do.

My dick's too big
Sorry

That's an ugly ass.

No bully

Ok, have a Nico then

Holding hands with Riko

someone has to make you cringe in every LL fanbase. in our case that's honkfags and panafags' job.

Touch the Nicobutt.

Also reppin' magnets!

What did she mean by this?

my angel.

Those are cute Nicos

I shall accept it.

If showing love for my raibu is cringy, then so be it.

>Arisa at the bottom, you guys have no taste!

Here, have another

Agreed, but in moderation. Last thing we need is to come off as cancer.
Just no posting a fucking thesis on your love.

My taste > Your taste

Just a reminder.

let's bully this flop

Kiss Umi

good post

This. It's why i always say Rin is the best girl

Does anyone in Aqours besides Shuka and Aiai have siblings?

Aikyan has cousins, I'm not sure about the others.

*Making You cry*

hmm boii

i think arisha and ainya have siblings?