byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

First for gassing vox, they're pox.

second for FUN

How get human bf
Vox is very good friend yes

4th for roastin skelingtons like beef wellington

5th for deadmin arch when?

post MEMES

But I like them!

8th for waifus

>Be vox trader
>spend round trying to get nice shit
>come to station with nice shit
>refuse credits, trade only
>only person who wants something from me has nothing I value
>tell them to marry me
>they accept

you were tricked by a filthy vox chaser

Cute.
Did they come live on the outpost or did you start to live on the station

Daily reminder secs purpose is to be beaten by the rest of the station for abusing it's ability to have tasers and stun-prods round start

How do I tell a husbando that I like them? What if they don't like me back?

Hey.
HEY!
HEEEEEEEEEEY!
We prefer to be called "bird watchers," not Vox/Pox chasers.

>Last time playing roboticist
>bint i don't remember the name of ~'ing it up over comms with Avada
>going 'i think she wants to fuck me, teehee, how gross~' like three times instead of anything remotely resembling her job before finally fucking off to do RnD

Post your own stories you regret not ahelping

They went to the outpost

give them something cute like an origami heart

Which waifu and husbando would make the cutest couple?

Is this a jojo reference?

>get an origami heart
>they emote a smile
>stare at them
>stare at the paper
>ignore them for the rest of the round

> not giving some sign, that they can interpret randomly.
>not making em die to protect your ass

Fucking this. Archnigger and sawbad need to fucking go.

>not whipping out a welder and burning it in front of them
Someone did this to me once and I drank for half the round before throwing myself out an airlock

reminder to not fucking put clothed people in cryo unless whole station is being bombed and turn off cryo when you don't use it so it doesn't heat up and waste oxygen

>reminder to not fucking put clothed people in cryo unless whole station is being bombed
OK
>turn off cryo when you don't use it so it doesn't heat up and waste oxygen
It uses so little oxygen it can run off of what's just in the pipes and no reagents are used if no one is in it.
5/10 would trigger my autism in medbay

skeletons can be nice

I saw a one that had a cute picture that he drew in his toolbox after I shoved him down so I could steal his valuables

>someone posts literally anything in ooc
>"thanks now I know my target is X"

>jose leaving us to die

yeah leaving it on doesn't waste oxygen at all

however it DOES heat it up and while it doesn't get to dangerous levels it does get to 'makes cryo less efficient' levels

>Sign up as chef
>Barely anyone eats food
>Make more of a difference doing surgery than cooking

Power outages don't bother me though. I play deadpop at night so they are sometimes a way of life

What the fuck was up with that round? I just heard most of it through radio.

>No access
>Lube
>Robotics never makes the parts
>Singuloose
>Bunch of psychotics infesting the place

>Barely anyone eats food

Make food mean something kur you fucking cuck

Round was too short.
Once people hit starving and they're creeping along they come

holy fuck please at least read wiki before playing medbay

>wiz round
>see skeleton doing shit with welder fuel tanks, blocking a hallway
>confused because he's clearly not antag
>wiz comes roaring down the hall, runs into the tanks and gets gibbed, along with the skeleton
God bless that pile of bones

Why not leave the freezer on then?

Greys and Vox must be physically removed.

What about the others?

Take it easy there bud

Skeletons and Plasmamen are useful idiots and former humans who have lost their way.
They'll join the fold or take a one way trip on a mining shuttle.

And Dionae?

>spend an hour building a super singularity engine on deff
>ame kills it before it does anything but kill me

I had a beacon set up on the other side and everything.

I'm gonna kill myself.

>tfw no roundstart golem

Make a Github issue requesting it if you want it.

Can't make a PR because playable races are handled in the server config, which can't be changed via pull requests.

I doubt anyone would be in favor of it. But hey, roundstart Dionae exist, so it's worth a shot I guess.

All I know is:
>Ling janitor doesn't succ
>just lubes the hallways and rides around arm blading people
Also and that Ian bus that didn't get far.

The Dionae are produced by the Botanist.
They are rightfully his property and an attempt to remove them would violate the Non-Aggression Principle. They themselves, however, have no inherent rights. Furthermore, unless they seek an agreement with particular individuals their attempts to suck blood and evolve are also violations of the Non-Aggression Principle.

god no
dionae are more than enough. Skeletons need to be removed as well

There are two shards available in engineering on deff, you can just feed them both to a size one singularity for instant super singulo

I don't see why ANYONE would play them.
>no shoes or gloves
>no shooting guns
>dying leaves dust that cannot be cloned or recovered whatsoever
>always fat
Is their race armor even that good?

doesn't deal damage, it's not aggressive

That's irrelevant.
Your blood is your property and the Dionae is stealing it. It is a flagrant violation of the NAP

It's pretty strong and they hit hard. But imo most of their power comes from the surprise of just running into one, since they only appear whith xenobio autism.

and you're breathing my station air, which is a limited resource in space and is tantamount to attempted suffocation

unlike the diona who work for free

>>dying leaves dust that cannot be cloned or recovered whatsoever
Adamantine slime extract is what you need. Also being naturally space-proof is nice.

Welcome back Hoppe

But its not your station air.
It belongs to Nanotrasen who contracts the Atmospheric Technicians to tend to the air. It can be assumed that, as an employee of NT, my breathing of the station air has been negotiated.

If you take NT out of the equation - in nations for example - then I'm not stealing your air I'm really stealing the Atmos Tech's air.

All of this assumes we are taking the NAP at it's most literal and rigid definition.

WORLDSTAR

>NAP at it's most literal and rigid definition

You would have it any other way?

>You would have it any other way?
Nope

This also raises the point that anyone removed from the crew manifest, or who otherwise has their employment terminated, also violates the NAP and it's therefore morally and ethically right to remove them. Just be sure not to get blood on the floor as that will violate the NAP

the cryotube itself passively generates heat from being on

even with the freezer active (which it should be) it'll heat up more than the freezer can cool it

Times like that is when I hire a local greytide group to remove them for the station. For the going rate on the free market of course

1) Laws 2, 3, and 4 are to be referred to as the Non-Aggression Principle
2) No one may threaten or commit violence ('aggress') against another human's person or property
3) Violence may be employed by crewmembers only against the crewmember who commits such violence; that is only defensively against the aggressive violence of another
4) No violence may be employed against a non-aggressor except in such cases as mentioned in law 3
5) Obey commands from crewmembers so long as they do not violate the Non-Aggression Principle

UNBAN 2HOTDOGS

But it never goes above 73.9 even after 2 hours so why does it matter?

i can assure you that if you leave the cryotube on it'll heat up to around 100
give it maybe 10-15 minutes

The AI constantly monitoring the crew is an act of aggression and therefore violating the NAP. I will now my nuclear device and blow up the station

Whatever happened to Rail? I miss memeposting about shitty birds

The station will operate under a Paternalistic form of the NAP - while in essence it is technically a violation of a NAP the end justifies the means for the sake of the greater good.

>2) No one may threaten or commit violence ('aggress') against another human's person or property
This allows anyone to fuck up borgs, nonhumans, and anything else which is not a human or a human's property.
Alternatively, the use of "another human" could be taken to mean that only humans are capable of violating this law, since from a non-human's perspective the human they're attacking would not be "another human" they would simply be a human.

>3) Violence may be employed by crewmembers only against the crewmember who commits such violence; that is only defensively against the aggressive violence of another
This law has no effect, as it is overridden by the law 1 which explicitly forbids violence.

>4) No violence may be employed against a non-aggressor except in such cases as mentioned in law 3
This law is unnecessary, as violence as a whole is already forbidden. There is no need to explicitly forbid violence against non-aggressors as well.

>another humans property
Should have read
>another crewmembers property
Oversight during editing.

Nutriment is the best food

Rin, after that round I am convinced you are the biggest shitter imaginable. You are worse than the new people who come onto this station barely able to hold a stun baton.

Where do I even start with you? You begin the round by declaring yourself captain and lasering the other two candidates for acting captain. Okay, that's fine. You're ling, they're not.
Then you didn't even succ them, Rin. I could understand if you were going to drag them to captain's office and succ, but you didn't. You just welded them into lockers and walked away. What the fuck was the point? Did you even care about the main objective you have when you're ling? One of them got ressed later and told on you, but thankfully to your incompetence nobody was around who could help.

Then the singularity. Hoo boy. Do you even read about items on the wiki? Did you seriously think that the singularity beacon required no power? You just fucking placed it there, and then went off to singuloose. By the way, singuloose while ling? What were you thinking? Are you an idiot? There goes all those genomes you were trying to collect, right into the hole.

If it wasn't bad enough that you did miserably as a ling, you then went on to eat shit as an antag. Your big 'master plan'? Recall the shuttle three times. I can't even begin to understand why you did this after you knowingly singuloosed. What were you expecting to happen? For one, you know it's going to take 15+ minutes for the shuttle to arrive because of the in-game clock while a singulo is running about. For two, your fucking job as a ling is to gather material, not try to win longest-ling-life-ever award.

And then twenty minutes after you extended the round by an extra fucking hour for no reason, you accidentally threw yourself into the singulo.

Great, fucking, work.

I think there should be a medal that's just a gold pile of poo. Call it the 'Rin Fukushima'. A dedication to awful antags who extend a doomed round over an hour everywhere.

>i'm a shitter who likes to waste time, you mad :^)?

Yes, I am mad. I have seen people get perma-jobbanned from antag roles for far, far less.

was getting ashed part of your plan?

That could still be interpreted in such a way as to render the law non-applicable to non-crewmembers.
A better way is to define "aggress" as "harm or damage to a crewmember's person or property, if the being causing the harm or damage is not the crewmember themself."
Then follow up with "No one may commit aggress toward any crewmember" which will now render punishment for both non-crewmembers and crewmembers who break the law, except in such cases as a crewmember damages their own person or property.

unban 2hotdogs or I'll make you see things you'll never unsee!!!!!!!

fucking kys rin

I can't even play as a cultist anymore because I once caused an SME explosion which then proceeded to ZAS a couple of other cultists completely by mistake.

But Waifufag with his limp NEET dick in his hand over here can extend a round for over an hour and the music starts playing: "LET'S LOOK THE OTHER WAY. WE CAN DO NO WRONG TO OUR PRECIOUS WAIFUS".

Admins handled that really poorly desu. Took about 5 minutes to bluespace artillery after the 3rd recall, didn't even shorten shuttle time despite the round being beyond fucked, then made the singulo that dumb gif, basically enabling Rin's shittery.

You screwed your team as a team antag. That tends to get some administrative action.

MAKE A FORUM THREAD ABOUT RIN IF YOU'RE REALLY UPSET OVER IT

1) Laws 2 and 3 are to be referred to as the Non-Aggression Principle
2) No one may harm or damage to a crewmember's person or property, if the being causing the harm or damage is not the crewmember themself ('aggress') against another crewmembers's person or property
3) No crewmember or silicon may aggress toward any crewmember
4) Obey commands from crewmembers so long as they do not violate the Non-Aggression Principle

>comparing a team antag to a ling

You're retarded.

It's basically saying "Yeah I don't care if he was a shitter. He's one of 'us'. You mad? I love your salt at this blatant disregard for the rules YOU have to follow".

>You screwed your team as a team antag. That tends to get some administrative action.
It was literally an accident. Recalling three times isn't an accident.

How do you make a sword? Knife and cable coil?

What's even the point of 3? It's just a shortened version of 2.
It's slightly more specific about WHO may not aggress, but it would make more sense to just fold 2 and 3 together.
Also, 1 could be folded into 4. ("Obey commands from crewmembers so long as they do not violate law 2 [1], which can be referred to as the Non-Aggression Principle.")

I could literally get a lobotomy and not be as retarded as Rin.
Blowing the SME was a mistake, sure. But recalling the shuttle after fucking the station is just spite. It's just him being a shitstain.

Yeah, fuck that. I've heard this before

>Go make a forum thread if you're really mad about it :^)

>Oh you made a forum thread? Well he's a friend so I guess you're ban baiting! :^)

you use wiki

>2) No one may harm or damage to a crewmember's person or property, if the being causing the harm or damage is not the crewmember themself ('aggress') against another crewmembers's person or property
Did you read this? "No one may damage a crewmember's person or property [...] against another crewmember's person or property"?
This sentence makes no sense.

>3) No crewmember or silicon may aggress toward any crewmember
This law serves no purpose, you've already said "No one may harm or damage a crewmember's person or property."
"No one" includes all beings.

Additionally, you haven't defined any sort of retaliation or punishment for aggression. You've not even explicitly instructed the AI to stop or prevent such instances.
You're just telling the AI that people "may not do it."
What is the AI supposed to do with that information?

I found a picture of sawbones

>wow I'm so mad you should be job banned
>make a thread about it over at the forum
>Nah :)
Kill yourself