Help

Pls help me, Veeky Forums. ALL of my efforts to make passive income online have failed:

>alt coins
>fake gofundme
>youtube monetization
>writing

What the fuck do I do? Is this all a scam?

git good

Yes it's a scam. All the so-called get rich quick schemes on this site are garbage.

Get a job, get some skills, and start a real business.

Just hustle bro

To make steady money online, it takes research, money, time, failure, and hard work to make it. If you think you can get rich quick, kys now.

>>fake gofundme
lol?

>What the fuck do I do? Is this all a scam?

>alt coins
Basically

>fake gofundme
>literally a fucking scam

>youtube monetization
>writing
Not a scam, just requires a lot of hard work that you probably arent willing to give

>Fake gofundme

I hope you become an hero

I'm waiting for the big scandal that happens after the 'We are Number One' guy is discovered to have been embezzling the funds from his GoFundMe.

Life is a dream.

All is a scam.

Dude, you're doing it wrong. Almost without exception, truly passive income requires a large capital outlay.

If you don't have more than a few hundred, forget PI

this.

passive income comes from having legitimate business that require little work. You need capital to start these businesses. Even if its just a few thousand. Get a job save some money invest into passive income business and try to scale it until it making more than your job.

I have 10.000 euros
tell me what these pi bizs are

Same boat OP

>See a shitty KickStarter campaign
>FIDGET CUBE
>$10,000 donations
>ME: "Pfft This isn't going anywhere"
>visit a few days after
>$2 Million

immediately buy FidgetPencil domain thinking I'd think of a cool version for a pen/pencil

>forget about the whole thing a week after
>see pic related today
>someone already counterfeited the cube

dodged that bullet huh

I do rental property, but for 10k, you're not even halfway there for a decent place. Yes, you can get a rental for that much, but you wouldn't want it. Try dividend stocks.

Honestly, these are the first 2 things I think of when someone says PI.

But, really, with so little money, you're better off not going for PI anyway. You're not ready to retire so you need to grow your capital, and let's be honest, PI is not designed for that.

Hustle how?

I would like to know this as well. I'm willing to put the actual work in. That being said, I want to know what sells relatively well and isn't over-saturated.

>alt coins
>fake gofundme
>youtube monetization
>writing

I can't believe that scamming and biz memes didn't work

Have you tried working and investing in things that are not chink pump and dumps?

Investing is the best shot at passive income that you possibly have. CVM+, MBLX and MBOT are good choices to invest in.

>I want to know what sells relatively well and isn't over-saturated
Oh I bet you do

Yeah, that's kind of how you make money.

You need skills not schemes.

Real estate (rental), dividents, compounding, royalties.

These are the guarenteed 'no scam' passive income streams that don't require a lot of skill, just a lot of money to make it worthwhile.

> Learn a trade/skill.
> Wagecuck/freelance/entrepreneur.
> Invest income.
> ???
> Tada, passive income.