What does Veeky Forums think of >>>/n/

What does Veeky Forums think of

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZMxsSj3EHIY
youtube.com/watch?v=Vt-AB1yzzW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never really been. Are you all dressed like Lance Armstrong?

lurked the first page
it was awful

bunch of pretentious faggots
>youtu.be/ZMxsSj3EHIY

I live in the downtown district of my city so I do ride my bike a lot to get to bars and shops because traffic sucks in south Florida, but when I'm driving I can't stand cyclists, especially in groups. They take up the whole road almost, and then act like you're the one who shouldn't be on the road.

It's always when I'm driving to work too at like 7 in the morning. They have to ride that early before it gets too hot later in the day.

I'm a fixie rider so i usually stay away from them

I put a hitch on my Miata so that I can take my garbon fredsled to fun places that I post about from my chinkphone so I guess I'm a full on /n/o/g/

Beautiful

single file you degenerates

You'll never to enter the opposite lane anyway, what difference does it make at that point?

because they travel at differen't speeds and makes it dangerous to pass. I don't expect them to hug the curb just stay in single file away from debris on curb and make it easier for others to pass. Especially on double yellow, it's not time to socialize

guy in blue that dodged the bike got HANDLES

>picture of bicycles
>pictures of racing cyclists
>threads about people taking the bus

That board is bad for my blood pressure, every thread I see triggers me.

Not really into cycling but I unironically find some of the threads about transportation, including public transport, interesting

>I'm a cyclist, I have all the rights of other vehicles and you have to treat me like other vehicles
>I'm a cyclist, I can ignore any rules I want, always have right of way, and it is entirely your responsibility to not hit me regardless of what I do

Fuck cyclists

youtube.com/watch?v=Vt-AB1yzzW0

>/n/ cucks show incoherent hostility

i am never surprised by this.

>posting snowbitch

They were talking shit about my memecycle

THICC

Best board

I think it's amazing how tightly regulated car safety standards are these days, to the point where cars are not passed by safety boards in government if you don't have at least 5 airbags and a complex crumple zone design, and then you share the road with Lycra clad clowns with no safety equipment whatsoever, who for some reason think their workout, which they get physically exhausted doing ON THE ROAD, is more or equally important than 2.5 ton hunts of metal flying by at speeds that could liquidate them.

Motor cycles take their own lives into their hands, but at least they can accelerate and keep speed like normal traffic

Fuck cyclists, I can count the amount I've seen actually follow the rules on one hand.

Never go to Victoria, BC, dumbasses running the city made the streets more compact and bottlenecked causing more traffic just so bikers can have a two way lane.

They only talk about bikes, it's boring to go there, it should be named /bk/

This is what I don't get

outside of cities I don't understand why New York made it so its illegal to ride a bike on a sidewalk. I can understand in NYC where the sidewalks are super bloated with pedestrians and you can't safely navigate with a bike and you have to be in the road. But everywhere else? its a huge fucking hazard

the fuck is with the fat tires?

There's nothing more pathetic than someone riding a "road bike"