Gonna buy a 2.0l camaro. Are youre jimmies rustled?

Gonna buy a 2.0l camaro. Are youre jimmies rustled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oM9uqtgRLD0
lmgtfy.com/?q=camaro outsells mustang
motortrend.com/cars/ford/mustang/2016/comparison-2016-chevrolet-camaro-rs-vs-2016-ford-mustang-ecoboost/
youtube.com/watch?v=pdQ3VTczVaY
blog.caranddriver.com/warning-graphic-content-50-years-of-camaro-vs-mustang-sales-numbers-in-living-color/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but why

Why would we care what you spend your money on?

They have a 4cyl Camaro now?

To attempt to compete with the EcoBoost Mustang.

Which, of course, they can't. Because gm.

BTFO yet again

Actually, it can. The 4 cylinder Camaro is lighter than the Mustang Ecoboost, so although it makes 270 HP, 40 less than the Mustang, it's quicker... barely. The Camaro has a better chassis, and while the Ecoboost stang is notoriously unreliable, the Ecotec Camaro isn't. Beside, the Ecotec I4 responds REALLY well to mods
youtube.com/watch?v=oM9uqtgRLD0

>not a 1LE

270hp from a turbo 2.0L it's a french tier engine honeslty

You guys are forgetting the 4pot camaro competes with the mustang v6

Mustang cannot compete this generation against its same class trims camaro.
>4banger btfos mustang v6
>v6 btfos ecoboost
>SS btfos mustang GT

>mfw the 4 cylinder only comes with an auto box

smart choice, there's literally no need for bigger displacement or more power for a daily

wtf is with that shit? the v6 challenger is auto only as well.

what?

that was the slowest/dullest 12 secs of my life.

You guys are all looking at this wrong. The camaros base 4 cyl competes with the mustangs base 6cyl. The 6cyl is the mid level engine in the camaro, competing against the mustangs mid level 4 cyl

I know this, but retards will compare the I4 with the I4 and the V6 with the V6.

All things considered, the Ecotec Camaro stomps on the V6 Mustang, the V6 Camaro stomps on the I4 Mustang, and the V8 Camaro fucks up the V8 Mustangs

>One guy in the audience was impressed.

Was that you StolenRecaros?

I have the V6, it's awesome but sucks on gas

Who cares about Camaro Vs Mustang, everyone knows that the Mustang outsells the Camaro no matter what, it's just that Mustangs are for the common man and the Camaro is for special snowflakes

GM ON SUICIDE WATCH

who's making these fucking charts?

yeah but Mustangs look like secretary bitch cars now, at least anything after 2014 does

road and track

lmgtfy.com/?q=camaro outsells mustang

Apparently the researchers for the 2015- Mustang actually attended fan meetups to try and make the perfect Mustang

motor trend, not road and track.

motortrend.com/cars/ford/mustang/2016/comparison-2016-chevrolet-camaro-rs-vs-2016-ford-mustang-ecoboost/

no. I'm not in Michigan.

So the Camaro only outsold the Mustang for one month in about the span of 50+ years

>everyone knows that the Mustang outsells the Camaro no matter what, it's just that Mustangs are for the common man and the Camaro is for special snowflakes
That hasn't been true for decades user. The Camaro has almost consistently outsold the Mustang since it was reintroduced.
youtube.com/watch?v=pdQ3VTczVaY

Kek, it's your money

Here are the most accurate stats I could find about your argument
blog.caranddriver.com/warning-graphic-content-50-years-of-camaro-vs-mustang-sales-numbers-in-living-color/

The Camaro is faster but the driver brakes way earlier in the Camaro and looks like he fucked up 1 or 2 of the corners.

>Chevy is blue
>Ford is red

Into the trash m8. Try again.

The Ford Vs GM argument has been going on since the 1960s, do you really think that it's going to be sorted out now?

I don't think it'll be sorted until one of them goes bankrupt and can't recover. Everytime Ford's on the edge of bankruptcy, they pull something out of their ass that allows them to skate by, barely. Last time, from 2006 through 2013, Ford mortgaged everything they owned to keep the company afloat, betting the entire company on R&D. GM paid back their loans. Ford stil take money from the government, and they still haven't paid back their loans, but no one brings that up because Ford "didn't take a bailout" (but they totally did behind the scenes.)

>Judging stuff by color

This

this

>I can interpret all this shit from a graph with to dots on it.

when will gm fags stop being so butt blasted?

Is that all you got m8?

So, is the 2.0l Camaro Veeky Forums approved?

It's decent if you're just going to daily it

Just get an ecoboost pp. Faster, You can actually see out of it, doesnt look retarded, higher HP and torque, more tuning options and its not a GM product.

And the 2017 ecoboost new is falling under 23k at most dealers due to 2018 coming. Why get an inferior product?

GTs can be had for 26k right now. Yoiu sure about that 23k?

>Faster,
no it isn't. The Camaro is faster. Barely, but it is. However, the I4 Camaro DOES NOT, nor is it meant to, compete with the I4 Mustang. The I4 Camaro competes with the V6 mustang. The V6 Camaro competes with the I4 Mustang, and shits all over it.

Prices on the 2017 with 0 miles off the lot is still going to be over 30k An new ecoboost in my local area are running at around 21k for a more barebones model. And Ford is givng people that buy the ecoboost new $3500 cash back

www.cars.com

>fucked up 1 or 2 of the corners
Well it was Randy Pobst running the laps so feel free to take your driving critiques up with him. Motor Trend said the disparity on the track is due to shittier brake and tire options offering by Chevy for the Camaro compared to the Mustang.

You're entitled to spend your money how you like, but I'm also entitled to call you a faggot for your choice.

I have never met a GM fangirl so convinced by his own tripe.

Dont the new mustangs have issues with driveshafts snapping?

post pics OP, im interested in a 2.0T camaro as well

V6 1LE is the only acceptable non-V8 muscle car

If you want 2 paltry liters of displacement get a WRX