I want a car to make people turn their heads when I drive, for 30k euros max. Is pic related a good option? Suggestions?

I want a car to make people turn their heads when I drive, for 30k euros max. Is pic related a good option? Suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3mr_pCrhTkk
youtube.com/watch?v=QJNO6p54bUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

get the mercedes, Ahmed

Buy something much louder used.
You don't know attention until you drive something a bit unusual with a loud exhaust.
Buy an older V8 Range rover that looks much cooler and straight pipe it.
Spend the rest on personal security to protect against migrants.

Buy a barely-running Kia and run open headers.

porsche cayman in some retarded colour like blue or orange

and a fart can

If we're talking absolute head-turning value per dollar, it's probably a Lotus Esprit. Notoriously unreliable, but normies will think you have a 30 year old Ferrari, not a 20 year old British sports car.

Get something that's American as fuck and straight pipe it. Give 'em a taste of FREEDOMâ„¢

>evoque
>buying a poverty RR
Why? Buy an Elise if you want a new head turner

>being attention whore but can't pay more than €30k
fucking subhuman

SUVs are pointless shite.
This might get someone to stop and think.

This would kick ass on the school run if you only had one spawn,

This is off road and is on my bucket list.
youtube.com/watch?v=3mr_pCrhTkk

it will make people say you have a nice car(then again most 30k cars would) but it's no where near head turn tier. shit is common as fuck, at least in the netherlands

Just buy the shittiest cheapest car you can and take the muffler off if you want attention

>Wants people to turn their heads
>Posts an SUV

Get the roofless version. That'll certainly get you some attention. From other gay blokes, mind.

Buy a Ninja H2, everything will turn their heads

>Head turning
>Range Rover
Try again, friendo. I don't know where you live, but here in the US you see them all the time. Back in high school, I knew a few girls who got them for their 16th birthday as well.

If you're still trying to keep it in the $30k range, then it will be pretty difficult to find a good "head turning" car. That is, I'm assuming you're wanting people to turn their heads because of how nice it is, not unique. Is that a fair assumption? Otherwise, your best bet would be to get a goofy ass Polaros Slingshot and drove that retarded shit around.

It's a terrible option. If I see a man driving an evoque I assume they're gay.

Buy a high mileage Aston Martin db9 or vantage. You'll go bankrupt when something breaks but at least you can masquerade as an individual with taste, you cretin.

youtube.com/watch?v=QJNO6p54bUI

paint it pink and put rainbow stickers all over it

Just buy a motorcycle and put a race can on it, you'll turn heads and have fun doing it.

Also you can use the rest of the money for hookers and blow.

head turner, great on gas, wayyy under 30k budget, maximum 1999 cool factor. 1992 honda civic sedan (rare car)

The Evoque looks stupid. You ever eat a burger, then because you accidentally squeeze too hard on one side, everything flops out on the other side? The Evoque looks just like that.

Buy an older, proper Range Rover.

I own pic related. Great car. I wouldn't really call it a head turner, at least where I live. The design is definitely polarizing, but I've noticed the only people that really hate it drive $1,000 shit boxes.
Get it an an obnoxious color or have it wrapped for a few grand. That will do the trick.