My uncle just passed away and I need help identifying some of the cars on his property...

My uncle just passed away and I need help identifying some of the cars on his property. My dad wants to have them all crushed, but I think some of them have to be worth saving. Can anyone here tell me what they are, what they're worth and whether or not they should be saved?

the white one may be worth saving the rest are just a bunch of shit

>wants to get them all crushed
don't do that, most of the sheet metal seems fine, could probably sell them privately to people for more than scrap price

Sell the parts as scrap parts OP.

Maybe someone wants the fenders or some other parts. You could make a few bucks
You can daily this one

Time to hop in the caddy, user

Wew, lad. Do you have a sister who sucks a mean dick, because you're going to owe me after this.

The first one is a 1951 Nash Ambassador Super; worth, maybe $500

Your uncle Knew What He Got.

Scrap.

You have a bunch of rusted out piles of shit with literal vegetation growing through them. How exactly did you arrive at the conclusion that any of these are "worth saving" ? I'd be surprised if the fucking scrapyard would even take them.

That chrome grill is pretty sweet
The bumper and the chrome details would be worth keeping. Also any badging in any condition is worth a few bucks on ebay.

As for the rest I'm not sure. Maybe the car as a whole isn't restorable but some of the panels look pretty good actually, and could be worth hundreds to someone trying to find just that.

My mistake; it's a '52 Dodge Wayfarer; still worth $500.

Post all those pics on Craigslist. $500 each. Take whatever responders offer and be done with it.

The Cadillac looks like the only thing savable

1935 Chevrolet Truck - $500.00

1948 through 1953 Chevrolet Truck - $1,000 at most.

Jesus fucking christ; that's a 1949 Mercury sedan. It's probably worth $2,500...

>half a rusted out shell of a 60+ year old car
>$2,500

I KNO WUT I GOT

1941 Ford Coupe - $1,000.00

Cadillac, get a better picture.

You seriously underestimate what boomers pay for that shitheap thanks to James fucking Dean...

Better pictures needed.

Thanks, man. Dont have a sis tho.

Damn it. Next time, I'm asking about the blowjob first.

Sexy aunt? Hot mom?

>he's never had his boss fly him halfway across the country to give some farmer $5k in cash for just the firewall from a '58 impala convertible with the VIN plate on it

Maybe a 47 Desoto
49-50 Chevy truck
Can you get a better picture of the grille? I would think Buick, but the E on the end is confusing me (pic related)
closest that I got is a 1940 Willys coupe

Chevy (Task Force?) Pickup Truck
1950-55