/opgg/ - One Piece Games General

Gurararara! Edition

Last Thread: >NEW General Guide - READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io

>NEW One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
>Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/

>If you want to be added to the list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Mar 22 - 28: 2x Skill Up
>Mar 23 - ??: Ambush Whitebeard
>Mar 24 - 31: Higher Meat Chance from Snails

- Coliseum -
>Mar 22 - Apr 9: Capone (NEW) / Apoo / Rebecca

- Fortnights -
>Mar 14 - 28: CP9 (NEW)
>Mar 14 - 21: CobiMeppo / Hannyabal
>Mar 21 - 28: Wapol / Smoker
>Mar 28 - Apr 11: ??? (NEW)

- Raids -
>Mar 23: Kuma
>Mar 24: Garp
>Mar 25: Buster Call
>Mar 27: Doflamingo

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Mar 21 - 22: Booster Beach & Evolver Forest
>Mar 22 - ??: Invasion Cavendish
>Mar 23 - 26: Franky Cola & Beli Island

- Coliseum -
>Mar 16 - 28: Hawkins / Dellinger / Hina / Marguerite
>Mar ?? - ??: Suleiman (NEW) / Arlong (NEW) / Blenheim (NEW) / Ganfall / Paulie

- Fortnights -
>Mar 7 - 21: WB Allies 4 (NEW)
>Mar 16 - 23: Tom's / Shandians / CP9 (Ranking)
>Mar 21 - Apr 4: Dadan Family (NEW)
>Mar 23 - 30: Perona / Prison Mr. 2 / Domino

- Raids -
>???

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/60mc3i/new_cavendish_qck_slasherfree_spirit/
optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/1448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't believe Thatch is fucking dead...

>Cavendish is a 2.25 slasher orb booster
Every day we stray further from Gods light

Damn I didn't want to farm ywb for the skull now. The raid are garbage for me.

Please excuse any missing information from the OP, I don't play Japan and rely on reddit for dates and shit. I know those are the new Colo units but have no idea when they start, I imagine in a few days.

SNAILS WHEN

3 days until meat snail up...

how much boost you fat fuck?

Oh boy the new Cavendish is insane.
Good that slasher can finally use something else than doffy. It also remove the dex heavy aspect of slasher team.

>6+ WB
GURARARA

DEX BTFO

x2.25 boost only if HP above a certs level otherwise x2.

I don't know about you guys but looks like the DR meta is approaching. New units like Shirahoshi and Borsolino straight up give full board matching orbs.

>whales with multiple instances of the same legend can afford to socket them with DR

what else is new retard

#teamDR

Which color is he?

rainbow just like you

i still can't believe some autist made this picture. it's hilarious

I can't believe Orbabies are fucking dead...

Blueboy again

Having a replacement for Doffy is great, but at the same time I don't know how to feel about the x2 limit finally being broken. This means powercreep will only get stronger from now on. I wish they had done anything but go over the limit.

Especially considering we don't even have a 2x booster for all classes yet and Slashers have had the monopoly on 2x orb boost for fucking ages, now they get an even better one before other classes even get their first.

can you retards stop roleplaying there is no release of his special and what it does

Errr

reddit.com/r/OnePieceTC/comments/60mc3i/new_cavendish_qck_slasherfree_spirit/

Skill up tomorrow?

>no sugo islands
>AGAIN
fuckin global is too jewish for even a couple gems meanwhile japan getting 4 a fucking day

And still no snails, how many days has it been now, 4?

I'm expecting more than what they said they'd give us, this fuck up is at least a couple of gems worth on top of the other rewards, who knows how many meat I could have gotten in this time.

Why is YWB so fucking cucked? Shanks is a top tier sub, so is Cavendish, meanwhile YWB is absolutely fucking awful and has literally 0 use.
What the fuck were they thinking? If they were to completely remove YWB I'd honestly be happy, fuck him.

im going to be really angry when we miss out on the meat up seeing as 1 meat is equal to one gem and ive gotten 4 meat in 1 day before

they'll extend the keys to adventure event for another week as an apology

>base rate increase still not announced less than 24 hours before skillup

Jesus Christ this thread is nothing but constant misery

Unfortunately the are keeping that for French anniversary.
So still a few months away.

Blame It on retards who decided to play Global.

to be fair so is the game the japanese version is literally better and i dont play it nor do i wanna dl qoo app or whatever the fuck in order to play it

i just want global to mimic jp and stop fucking everything up there is no excuse for the lack of sugo island and the lack of rate up on legends upon release

I want it too, but you're just setting yourself up for more disappointment when it doesn't happen. Now hopefully I'll look back on this post in like 5 (?) months and laugh because we did in fact end up getting it then.

global's decisions are just bizarre
you'd think they would rate up the fucking legend everyone's been waiting for to incentivize people to pull, and spend those 5 damn minutes translating sugo islands to get people who don't follow the japanese scene hype but nope not a single new legend since law has been rated up and no sugo islands
it's like they're thinking if something is less likely to be pulled the more people will spend, which is fucking retarded

they think the more they jew the harder they make it the more people will pull but all this does is kills the game it kills interest it kills hype it kills the will to play which at this point is only held on by time invested and the manga/anime the game isnt retaining players on its own its losing players and it isnt bringing in new players at all

Exactly, i think a lot more people would feel like they want to spend more to get Sakazuki if it was a str boost too. Still don't understand the sugo island stuff though, do they think that giving us free gems is a bad thing?

>Moon Sailor wants to be lewd like Storm Pirates so she copies her title
Disappointed byt it's also understandable all the girls who play optc wants to be like the queen. By the way, anyone got any theories or know why the transponder snails got fucked for android users and why Bamco can't fix it yet?

because they are fucktarded retards

Anyone know what Ace's FN does? As in bosses and such.

I got to agree. They can't fix a huge error in the game and they didn't rate up the most desired legend since launch.

Best place to farm Story Lucci? I figured it would be Enies Lobby 2, and it's double drop today.

>that invasion Cavendish special

I want to have unprotected intercourse with cabbage

There's no reason to stay on the threads anymore, user. Unless you want to constantly shitpost, just stay on Reddit to check for news and updates.
I mean really, 90% of the time asking for help or a teamcheck just gets you insulted, and I don't think these threads have produced anything productive ever

>I mean really, 90% of the time asking for help or a teamcheck just gets you insulted
this is my most favorite meme of all time

>8 gems in the mail

The thread has practically built a team for every upcoming raid for that one guy who keeps asking if he can use base cooldown Borsalino or Law for everything, and outside of a bit of shitting on him for teams that don't even come close we've been very helpful.

I go to Reddit for the news, I come here for the community

It didn't sound like anyone was helping the guy, or anyone by shutting on people who just started and don't have the units others do.

I remember something about a massive shitpost about not having a maxed gpu when it's totally fine to not have one if you just started, remember not everyone is established in their box.

He was the test run, and worked for that, and if you get his max CD up you can sugar things f2p, right? So long as you have her, obviously.

I think maybe it was a bit of a false start for Bamco. Having YWB be nothing more than a luxury trophy meant nobody needed to go hard and gem the fuck out of raids to get this amazing sub.
Then comes along Invasion Shanks and hoooly shit did they do a complete 180 on the value of invasions characters, and now Cavendish is finally replacing the F2P god unit raidDoffy who has held the top spot as an orb booster (granted Cav is just for Slashers) for a year or something. What irks me the most though, and this is a personal thing, is that Slashers are still completely fucked without 3d2y Zoro, I would have loved Cav to be a 1 turn 1.75x booster for Slashers instead over %HP and 1.5x otherwise but they got something that arguably wasn't needed because the best F2P slasher sub was already an orb booster.

INThawk is literally a waste of space as a captain in my box

send help

Anytime I ask for help with teams, I get laughed at for being unable to clear stuff on my own with Law/Borsalino/LL but people are still very helpful here even with that, some guy spent a few posts trying out teams for me to do on Aokiji and I eventually got him down. It's a nice place here, I even find the shitposters funny.

>control F
>search for the 'n' word
>0 results
thank you everyone, a much bigger improvement from the last thread already.

>some guy spent a few posts trying out teams for me to do on Aokiji and I eventually got him down
that was me baka~

Thank you again for that user, I didn't farm him but now I know I can farm him when I get the chance, wanted to save my gems for Doffy, I swear to fuck I'm maxing him this time round.

Yes

I don't remember if you needed Story Lucci but you should go grab him too like that other guy if you do

The shitposters lose their appeal after being here for too long.
Blacklisting the buzzwords helps a lot though.

That's me yeah, the one who was asking about doing Kuma with my memebox, cause my qck units are pretty ass.

Yeah QCK Lucci will be on pretty much every single mono-QCK team you'll ever build and he has 3 sockets, especially for Kuma unless you have Thatch of legendDoffy.

I'd honestly value socketing him over legendLucci if I had to choose between the two.

I'm expecting +6 Doffy to either have a x2.25 boost or be like TS Sanji and grant damage reduction on top of the x2 orb boost.

farm story Jabra while you're at it. He's underrated in Jimbo teams.

I don't get the hard-on for DMG Reduction connected to burst. Like yeah you'll burst and get the enemy low and then get absolutely fucking obliterated by an attack that would kill you no matter how much it was reduced by, like Kizaru's 220k attack. You either hit your burst and kill or die and if they bring in content where there's huge damage post revive or something then we're all fucked really.

This.
It's 100% useless. One good thing though, is that he fulfill two role : orb booster and damage reducer. Not at the same time like you said, but if you need one of them, you can bring him.
For real powerhouse orb booster powercreep, take a look at Ikaros.

well yeah, only 3d2y franky or barto-kun can save you from that kind of attack. but DR can allow you to take an attack you might otherwise not be able to soak, and thus gain an extra 1-3 turns of stall on the mob stages. its not in the same league as autoheal but it really can make or break a team on the bleeding edge, especially on a whitebeard team

I would if I had him, I like some of the story units I just can never be bothered to farm them, it takes so long.

What I love the most about Storm Pirates is what a dirty slut she is. She seems like the type that will let you suck the nigger cumulative right out of her pussy and associated after she's finished getting completely fucked and ruined by a pack of feral niggers. Gets me harder than Diamond Jozu when I think about her drenched from head to toe in nigger jizz and aggressively telling you to clean her up with your tongue. Sooooo good.

Post more. This is the only reason I come to this shit thread.

Don't mind me while I jerk off to this.

guess you never saw a scamming shitpost

>Gets me harder than Diamond Jozu
Topkek.
At least it's thread relevant

I'm gonna farm dem chopper books for his +5

optc-db.github.io/characters/#/view/1448

it would be more thread relevant if it was about OP characters and not some poor wannabe streamer

i mean, what about law x luffy post-punk hazard? how about ace (fire) and marco (phoenix) having making some /hawt/ love? jimbe licking some rough madam shyarly sharkpuss?

and i know you all want to see sanji x carrot.

days of sex. days.

Go back to /a/ faggot

The formula used is ???? * (current HP) / (total HP)

God forbid that fat fuck Zeeni would use 5 minutes to test it once with full health in the training forest and fill out the ????.

You don't get that fat and lazy by doing things user, quite the opposite. Also he's a pissy manbaby because his streaming isn't paying the bills and Jerome is showing Zeeni's wife the depths a womans guts can reach with his BBC.

Seen the guy on stream? Anybody asks him about anything like team building and stuff and he slowly, sarcastically goes into his box, slaps the unit in question as his captain and then taps random as shit units and 'there's your team lead by x captain'. What a sad fat fuck.

Storm Pirates is going back in the filter, it fucking embarrassing that people think this stupid shit is "General Culture" and defend post like this

honestly, i like zeenigamis videos. he makes walkthrough videos for everything, he puts up good reliable information overlays, doesn't have shitty music blasting over his shit and talks in a pleasant baritone asian american radio voice

i mean 'streamer' is a pretty meh career in many many ways, but his optc content is pretty solid

>Reliable
Above all ? No.
He steal shit from Gamewith and is wrong on many accounts like with Cavendish

He's alright and his F2P teams are good but it's never overly optimised and will do the absolute least amount of work to get to the boss no matter how long it takes.

Then there's fuckers like Justin Higaki who has every single legend, every single RR and only runs dream teams all featuring Marco or Doffy and could not be run by anybody but the biggest whales.

My favourite ones are 7DaysOPTC who always has super comprehensive no bullshit guides with a few suggest teams, f2p and not. And SmokerSan for doing various speedclears with some dream teams but also other teams and does fortnight runs and stuff too.

>finally get cp9 fortnight secret stage

>bag of beli drops

I like his videos too, they can be very helpful.

The problem is that he is slow as FUCK recently, and other OPTC channels like 7 DAY OPTC and OryonTM shit out 10 times more videos with more detail and better editing the SECOND new content gets released.

Pls put up your Monster Choppers, I don't know where they've all gone since Kizaru but I'm going hard on Hannyabal for the last day for Luffy/Kalifa books.

I see GUP is back to ruining Storm Pirates reputation again. Pathetic. We should be talking about the invasion appearance rates or something. When is the French 2nd anniversary anyway? We might get the base skill up chance then right?

Is RR Sentomaru one of the best Shiryu subs?

If you evolve a character with an evolver that has CC, that evolver's CC transfers to the character that you are evolving. Same with super evolutions.

Are Snails just gone now

Shoutouts to Slida for his Buggy, thanks for always having him up.

I want Buggy on Global so bad, and no I'm not a cheater but he would make farming ez fortnights and evolvers such a breeze.

So skull drop on YWB is just speculation at this point right?

Flat out fucking extinct

Mine's been up ever since hannyabal started
refreshed it for you

speculation based on how it drops in JP

Thanks homie-kun

Bedlamites and/or Rainbow Dashers

It's SmokerSans videos that made me realize I could actually use Croc without 3D2Y Robin.

The variety of teams he makes videos for is nice.

No problem

Croc without Robin truly is the saddest thing though and I feel sad for you, and everybody who has that pain, as I too felt that pain until about 2 weeks ago.

Now I'm realising legendDoffy is the final piece of the pie holding me back from having every gods tier sub he uses (minus RR Momonga) and being able to use him for absolutely everything.

You're forgetting the point of orbs are helping you get better orbs for more convinience in the turns not at the boss.