Why is Dominos stock so expensive?

Why is Dominos stock so expensive?

Big PE multiples aren't uncommon in the restaurant/fast food industry. Just the way it is. Investors probably see fast food as a recession-proof business.

Because most Americans are lazy and fat. Meanwhile Whole Foods and Kroger are only $30-ish

I work at Dominos (am)
Should i get stock and use my knowledge to make money?

Domions falls regularly.

Kek

But srs organic firms (so I've read) are set to rise as Milennials take up more of the market

What knowledge?

How many pepperonis to put on each pizza

Not him but 24.

I'm fat.

You should probably just save your money. I'd imagine you're not getting paid much.

Sometimes the Dominoes seem to fall in just the right way if you catch my drift

mine was more subtle

The same reason Burrito stocks are so expensive.

stock price is irrelevant, look at their market cap

how many shares a company authorizes is their own preference. Perhaps they don't like their shares being turned over so frequently. High prices can signal that the company has a long-term focus as they understand there won't be as much trading.

just bought several shares last week.
they're the most innovative pizza company on the market. Introduced 24 new ways to order shit within the last year or something like that.

>Introduced 24 new ways to order shit within the last year or something like that.
That sounds complicated.

I forgot exactly what the place was called, but it was one of those new "fast casual" pizza places like blaze or something. I called up to order a pizza in advance and was told I couldn't do that, that I had to order online instead. No phone orders were accepted. I told them they just lost a customer.

end yourself retard

i had pizza hut tonight, honestly i think domino's is the superior pizza franchise. also alot of east asians own pizza huts in my country for money laundering / citizenship purposes

Pizza hut used to be good but their pizzas seem to get more greasy as time goes on. I also agree that Domino's is better now, the only thing that I hate are the prices.

I decided to order PH one time because Domino's increased their prices again, but after my pizza arrived, and I ate the first slice, I then remembered why I stopped buying pizza hut in the first place...

I've been trying to figure out how Dominos in the Netherlands manages to turn a profit. These fuckers are throwing around 2nd pizza for free, 3rd pizza for free, 50% off discount coupons which are sometimes fucking stackable like it's nothing. I've never ordered shit without a ridiculous discount in the last 3 years now.

>hold up motherfucker we stuntweek now, €3 for a pizza + free drink bitch. Oh still want to use coupons? go ahead fucker

what the fuck man

We need that in the U.S.

Do you retards actually think of stock price in that mindset

My thoughts exactly kek.

The ingredients for pizza don't cost shit. Their variable cost is probably like 25 cents per pizza.

Same reason sofa stores have a new 50% sale off every fucking week. Costs are a hell of a lot lower than they let on so it's just clever marketing, and the higher cost is always there to get someone if they're an idiot or desperate

When you say 'work' do you mean in a franchise, for a franchiser or in corporate?

Except you can't spell

>weed becoming decriminalized and legalized throughout the west
>'why is domonios stock slices so expensive'

no wonder you guys are poor

See $SEB. Seaboard Corp stock is around $4,000 a share. No real reason why.

>work at Dominoes
>knowledge

Pretty sure only one of those statements can be true

They have been expanding globally.
I travel around Europe a lot and have seen many new branches pop up

Haha

Ges that why I'm poor

Tip: never pay attention to trailing PE ratios. Markets don't give a shit about the past. Use forward PEs.

Pizzagate

Good job copying what that other user told you about PEs in your thread from earlier. Try thinking for yourself you colossal waste of oxygen.

Financial knowledge
We are given breifings about all the stores income in our franchise. We also have access to a server that has tons of other information.

Illegal.

Insider Trading.

Define expensive. Have you done a full value analysis? DCF?

You don't know what franchise means do you?

only owning over 10% and then doing inside info trades is considered criminal

This thread reminds me why I should never listen to Veeky Forums for financial advice

Why is that?