Previous Thread:>LP's /tosg/ image folder
mediafire.com/file/z5azfwcrwly8w5x/Lolipan's_tosg_folder.rar

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=887

>Events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=860
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=869

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt
>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse(Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=888
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=889
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So was the change to 300+ mobs significant?

Who cares r8 content is a joke now anyway
People cried that is was too hard when it was released because you omg need a party for stuff, well congrats I guess, now everything does 1dmg.
Game is for babies and retards.

Ded game?

you don't get 1 dmg from everything without Nuales or practonium shields
Still compared on release ofc now rank 8 is easier overall

Yes! Deader than death.

Are you the sea monkey having an autistic fit on the forums about this right now?

>wah wah waaah me and muh fag clique had no issues and now me and muh fag clique is irrelevant wah wah waaah muh dead game muh hard game wah wah
>muh farm
>muh saalus
>muh grind
>waaah is now all so easy waaah
>2900 players waaah
>300+ MAPS SHOULD ONLY BE FOR ME AND MY STAGE 9 GEARED SOLMIKI FRIENDS AND 4 PRACT WEAPONS WAAAAAAAH SO UNFAIR WAAAH

Don't worry. Soon the game will be so hard you can't even login. Offline servers are the toughest to beat content in. You and your homo buddies will have a hard time killing even a popolion! That's fucking hard dude!

For me to get back into this game I'd want class resets for like 5 characters but that apparently isn't possible. If it was I'd probably have to fork IMC 200 dollars to even do that.

Also the whole Saalus thing needs to go or make shards more manageable. I don't want to make a Dina Bee AFK bot just to be able to fund one characters attributes and rerunning 290 for silver every day from 1 pm to 11 pm. It's tiring and boring.

I understand the need for silver sinks and it's not too bad, but Saalus and transcending really fucked this game over hard.

It feels like they won't be adding any real content at all and expect Transcending + shit gear to carry the game forever.

Game was good before transcending. All they needed to add was a class reset with in game silver (because they have been class balancing and throwing shit in the fan since release that it's hard to ever have a decent build unless you go for the most meta shit ever) and rerolling albeit isn't hard, it's tiring and boring.

Boring is the key here. Couple that with shit performance, shit server side and buggy content and no content it's no wonder no one is coming back to this game anymore.

tl;dr - the game needed class reset because IMC is shit at balancing + transcending fucked up the game royally + drip feeding people 3 global dungeon runs was also a mistake

>Offline servers are the toughest to beat content in
Weird, SWG servers went down years ago and I can still play it :^)

If I launch the steam version from the directory, does it still need steam running to work? and will my friends see me playing.

Current group of friends are all overwatch babbies and i cant be fucked dealing with them if they see me playing.

It uses the Steam API to check your credentials and log in, so yes.

Just Friend List>open side menu next to your name>click on "Offline"

Damn, thanks for the response.

those mobs used to have ~500k hp

>tfw you did all the r8 maps this weekend because you assumed IMC would take months to change the monster stats

Why did I suffer through 800 damage frost clouds.

mdef changes weren't that big, but combined with the hp changes yeah it's much easier now

Wonder how hard it is to do R8 maps as a fresh player now. Probably still impossible, which makes you shit eaters happy.

If they happen to know to use their abrasives for defensive gems and aren't a class that needs to break the mdef wall it probably isn't that hard anymore.

Mere health decrease of mobs doesn't mean much if they still 3 shot you from range with homing magic.

I'm talking fresh new player here. You don't make enough silver while leveling to buy the gear necessary to tackle that content.

Then again seeing fresh players ever even reach R8 content is a rare thing. Most quit at the level 90 to 120 mark.

I soloed in R8 maps with the PD2 cookie cutter build as a fresh player in 2 months after starting from 0

Pajoritas or Karacha?

/Bullies/ when?

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, when the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves, when your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then you will have /Bullies/, and not before.

PAJORITAS OF COURSE CAN'T YOU READ NUMBERS

wot numburs

But that's never going to happen...

there's a JINCAN GU gem at the market for 300k. It's the wugushi' ultimate skill. After the changes, do you guys think that a +1 in this skills is relevant? I'm not a wugu but well, maybe in the future...

Amazing how every game nowdays caters to the sort of people who actually believe this. Rank8 content was fine, online games should force people to work cooperatively to progress. Even if they wanted to nerf monsters, they did so by making everything in the game do 1 damage to people. IMC has made it abundantly clear that they don't play their own game.

It's time for you guys to let go of this garbage.

I don't disagree that they went way too far but getting nuked for 1/3 your hp per mob when you had best in slot gear for r7 was fucking lame too.

Previous patch Tehvrin was a good balance of difficulty imo, even with good gear you'd take damage but it was manageable.

R8 was fine, the massively steep cliff that leads into it is not.

Buy it and wait for the price to go up

Otherwise, 300k isn't too large of a gamble

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=888
I havent been here in weeks, did CnL rekt Crimson?

scores are fucked

did IMC not fix anything?

>10. Tornado (993pts) 0 Win 1 Lose (Orsha)

wat

as always, they fix some things, and introduce new bugs or make old bugs reappear again.

It wasn't worse than the jump after level 200.

That jump really only existed because we were all dumb and thought defense was a linear, useless stat for months and those ranks introduced homing attacks.

>300k
That's peanuts, I'd buy it in an instant.

I'm pretty sure the new skill is actually worse than the old version. The new verison is just weak exploding bugs, the old one made a wall of cockroaches that never died.

Also it scales terribly but 300k is what you make in a dungeon run so whatever

Why did I think that would work

So.. wugu 3 is still shit? Wugu 2 was always good, 3 is just better uptime but we'll probably give up on something too good to achiev it...

I hope never

You can actually buy unusable items if you know how to bypass the error popup.

Is Maid Café the active /tosg/ Fedimian guild? Because i believe they are pretty /tosg/

yes

They are roughly as active as Coffee.

Why you don't merge with them if they have /tosg/ inside?

>mass heal has no overheat

why play priest ffs

For have a safety in case Meltis+Ausrine fail for any reason

yeah but that's priest 1 ;_;

Priest is for minigames.

Chap inquisitor has respectable damage but yeah Priest 3 is mostly pointless as long as Austine exists in its current state.

And how would I go about doing that?

Sissels or Phada for swordcucks?

>as Austine exists
It's the Aursine + Meltsis combo, Aursine alone is worse than a priest3.

Both, switch to phada if you have a chrono.

The first hunting ground is available at level 120 right? Would it be viable to grind there with a HL/Barb alt geared with a +10 Flamini and 3x 4* Yellow gems, current crit attack is about 2300 with headgear. Should be a piece of cake, or is questing still better?

I honestly think a single priest 3 could be able to be competitive if you brought extra damage but since melstis also extends moles and chapps it doesn't work.

That effect ever procs? I figured sissel was just for the crit rate

>I figured sissel was just for the crit rate
Indeed.

I'm not really seeing the relation to chronos then

Chrono gives you +25% crit rate when they cast quicken

Priests give you +30% dex when they cast monstrance

>1. Café (1041pts) 7 Win 3 Lose (Orsha)
>2. CuteNotLewd (1035pts) 8 Win 6 Lose (Klaipeda)
>3. Impetus (1031pts) 9 Win 5 Lose (Klaipeda)
>4. Futureproof (1017pts) 2 Win 0 Lose (Klaipeda)
>5. Crimson (1016pts) 7 Win 7 Lose (Klaipeda)
>6. Forest (1010pts) 1 Win 0 Lose (Orsha)
>7. Twilight (1008pts) 1 Win 0 Lose (Klaipeda)
> Re:Kindle (1008pts) 1 Win 0 Lose (Klaipeda)
>9. Lotus (999pts) 9 Win 11 Lose (Klaipeda)
>10. Tornado (993pts) 0 Win 1 Lose (Orsha)

>FP, 2 games, 2 wins, 4th place
good game IMCtards

RIP Lotus, they tried hard
Crimson kek

they just need to rework stoneskin to actually give scaling def too or something. Pure block doesnt do crap anymore. But then again thats what Aspersion is for and then things just get redundant

Mission accomplished: victory over Crimson, Lotus, and Alpha. Good game.

not really. people do 35f with ausrine pass alone, lol

The rankings are fake.

That said, Crimson already quit the game and Alpha either did too or just doesn't gvg anymore so only Lotus is feeling the rage.

treeofsavior.com/news/?n=889
Pretty much all the scores are wrong and rewards are going to be removed/moved soon

>not even one week and Triela is already the best leader FP ever had

oh haha,
good game IMCtards

we did it, /tosg/! now I only need to wait for those 2 practos

>we were all dumb and thought defense was a linear, useless stat for months
Wait, what? But isn't it?

I hope you'll choose a cute name.

Noticed how moecucki jumped ship JUST before the gvg rewards?

>retard blows a dungeon clear voucher asap at the lv 50 dungeon
>game lags very hard, can't use my chests
>rewards delayed by almost 30 levels now

thanks

any suggestions?

Bump!

No, mobs have hidden multipliers on their attack stat similar to the attributes that players have; defense applies before these multipliers, so defense becomes increasingly more important at higher levels. People used to think that "since I have thousands of hp and only a few hundred defense, taking a few hundred points extra damage per attack isn't that bad if I keep my cafrisun armor". So people would try to use Cafrisun in Nahash forest and get btfo by Spiral arrows.

That doesn't make it any less funny. Watching IMC top themselves every week with even more unbelievable bugs is one of the best parts of this game.

>Player who likes the game and happens to also enjoy PvP is better than retards that see the game as an annoyance getting in the way of their epeen minigame

You don't say.

Returning player thinking of going Cleric1>Priest3>Chaplain>Paladin2>Inquisitor for a kind of support/DPS/PvP build. Is it viable? I think the Paladin2 is crap but I don't know what to replace with.

Pally 2 is crap, go cleric 2 Miko for Frost Cloud, Cleric 2 Oracle for minigames, or you could do something weird like Druid 2 inq for monster shenanigans.

No it's fucking terrible.
You either go Paladin3 or Chaplain, the first ok the second terrible.
You always need Cleric2 in all your cleric builds.

Say I want to kill a boss as fast as possible but also have reincarnate, will Pyro2 linker or just straight up Pyro 3 do it faster at Rank 5?

All clerics must have cleric 2 or they will be useless be it pve or pvp.

Chaplain is a pretty bad class.

If you are set on a pvp build that includes priest 3, you could try cleric 2 priest 3 miko/oracle kabba inquisitor

Chaplain can get away with cleric 1, they aren't demanded in party play so it's not like it matters if they have cleric 2 and revive+mass heal+stone skin gives them enough durability for solo play.

I'd go with Cleric2 Oracle instead of Paladin2 because Paladin2 is bad. With Cleric2 Oracle you'll be safer when fighting in melee range (protection against magic damage and low level debuffs), also better heals and Divine Might.

This build is expensive as fuck tho (Inquisitor Burn attribute costs ~25m and double elemental hats will hurt in your wallet as well) and will probably fall into shit tier when R9 comes and IMC strikes you with another spike in monsters' stats.

Can I use Twist of Fate to basically oneshot any target with HP bellow 33%?

Yeah but it's finnicky against boss monsters, I think magic resistance is applied somehow.

>All clerics must have cleric 2 or they will be useless be it pve or pvp
lol no
You could literally rank reset into priest diev 3 and still be more useful than half the archers, wizards and swordsmen in the game as a perpetual rank 5.

I think the pyro 2 does a higher burst if you stacks 4 fireballs first then link + dagger the ball towards the boss, but lv 5 link breaks fast and fireball 10 is weaker than 15...

the burst and the overall farming is better, but in the lon run if the fight lasts... I don't know, linker is retarded

Is the raise gem desirable at all? I got one in the HG and I'm about to just stuff it into something

I'm just making a char to test that reincarnate=quest boss cards somebody was suggesting and need something that will burst the boss in that very short time before it despawns due to quest completion, so I guess linker would be better?

sure, specially on low lv bosses

It is, but is also a very abundant gem (demon prison). worth it's 300~500k

Wow, it works on bosses? SPR resist works?

It works on everything except for field bosses and has a damage cap of 2 million, it's considered a level 999 debuff I don't think Spr can block it.