/wtg/ - War Thunder General

Doom Cannon Edition

>Official Site:
warthunder.com/

NOTE: You get given a premium aircraft for your first victory in game!
Need a faster download? Switch Language in Launcher.

>Wiki with Release Trees and General Tactics:
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php

>Fan created skins, missions, locations, fictions etc...
live.warthunder.com/ (Warning! Pure weeaboo and horsefucker autism abound)

>Ammunition Types
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Category:Ammunition

>All the Air RB/SB maneuvers you would want to know + Engine thingamabobs:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200974026

>Every Airplane Instrument Panel translated
mediafire.com/view/q4nybrogygdchdb/ND's_aircraft_reference_guide.pdf

>Youtube Channel with Tutorials and Gameplay Videos
youtube.com/user/galahadgawain/playlists

>Steam community:
steamcommunity.com/groups/warthundervg

>vg chatroom:
Type " /join vg " into chatbox.
If prompted for a password, use "memes".

>Joystick Comparisons:
xbitlabs.com/articles/multimedia/display/joystick-roundup_8.html

>DIY Headtracking
pcgamer.com/how-to-build-your-own-ir-head-tracker/
ebay.com/itm/161710468074

>Chart displaying weapon effectiveness against ground units
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H1_cSnYKSKbU6Giql2bMDdFoXefeq6ENWuvjQbtquMs

>Sound Mods:
moddb.com/mods/b0riss-sound-mod/forum/thread/support-for-sound-mod-in-warthunder-165153

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anbMaOYx1Cs
change.org/p/us-government-put-the-t29-heavy-tank-on-the-20-dollar-bill?recruiter=false&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink
docs.google.com/document/d/1LYAwlvd0kOlPIRtfiy65ysrhhRat5RxYe39pZ8EuOiQ/edit#heading=h.z4m0wvsq8b1
reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/5zqxlk/is6_frontal_turret_armor_explained_150220mm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for I-185 best plane.

Instead of going for the IS-6 meme I talismaned my T-54 '47, unlocked all the camos and expert-qualified the crew - was worth it for less than half the real shekels I tell you!

the is-3 is better in every way except reload and reverse speed. well worth the talisman for your 7.3 duo cancerbunker spam

You mean traverse speed? IS-3 got better reverse speed than the T-54. I have the IS-3 also but grinding it stock is painful after spading the T-54, atleast I just opened the B-round to make it a little easier but I still think overall the T-54 is better (faster, similiar armor protection level when angled properly and better penning top APHE at close-medium range).

Also as you said the T-54 got faster reload - actually over twice as fast for the 100mm vs the 122mm of the IS-3.

>put bushes on turret
>leotards think you are a late t54 and shoot you in the manlet near the turret ring
>500+mm effective armor
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>Save a friendly pilot from a spitnigger
>"thanks for saving me user"
>match ends
>"hey user let's squad up"
>mfw always decline by saying I'm done for today
how do I stop being autistic?

>not getting the t54 talisman for as a reward

LMAO!

Toyota pickup with RPG-7 when

>playing bore blunder
kys!

I got a talisman as a reward for my T-34-57 but it sucks compared to T-34-85 so I never used it much with it :-/

I meant is-3 vs is-6

right after playable infantry )))

Use your binoculars
It's free!

I think it's a reference to WoT where you have to buy "binoculars" as a seperate module in order to spot enemy tanks further away

Just donate to the development of enlisted goy, packs are available on gaijins websight

What to do with 3000 GE?
no tonkshit pls

randoms who want to squad are usually just the brand of autists who are completely oblivious

>planes
uninstall

>Instead of going for the IS-6 meme I talismaned my T-54 '47

Implying t-54's aren't meme tanks.

Plane premiums are way less interesting than tanks, most of the good ones are event rewards
Ta 154 and Ki-44-II Otsu are pretty fun

Lol yeah, I never reply to randoms saying "hey, wanna squad up after this battle?" Like they're going to be anything more than a bunch of cunts driving/flying after me, effectively disrupting my actions.

>the is-6 is better in every way except reload and reverse speed

They're pretty much equal protection wise (both 220mm/230mm LOS hull armor and 200-150mm turret) and mobility wise (T-54 slightly more agile) but the T-54 '47 got better penning top APHE (211mm vs 183mm at 500m) hence the 0.3 higher BR is justified.

>tanknigger

>*throws mouse across the room to chase nametag*

How do I use .50s effectively in jets? I have F-84 and P-80, and I can barely dent enemy aircraft.
Also, why did Gaijin decide to make wings snap directly at the base instead of the true impact point?

Why are tier 4 Spitfires so fucking broken. They out climb and out maneuver every plane in its tier. Every time its US vs UK, the US always gets curbstomped.

Is it possible to even get discounts for the Ru 251 this soon?

probably because they tried to implement something new, and as usual pushed it too early? I hope this is going to be fixed. Today I landed with a tilt, banged my wing on the ground. Before 1,67 just half the wing used to break. This time BOTH wings broke. So... This new damage model is fucken broken as fuck.

>why did Gaijin decide to make wings snap directly at the base instead of the true impact point?
because that would require effort, while current system only required them to flag inner spar as destructible

they're most likely gonna anounce when they become available

To fix the MiG-21 Meme
If you rip both wings off on MiG-17 then you can easily get to 1164 km/h which is basically Mach-1 and still maneuver pretty well and since the game thinks your dead you're immune to AA.

How about we just start doxxing every gaijin dev team member and start spreading the information where they live IRL

It's only fair and balance))))

because effort

>M4A5 has stabilizer

Oh man

Well cool, but I still don't see reason why everyone else has to suffer for that. Now when you get damaged is practically impossible to crash land and get repaired, because touching ground results in your plane losing both wings.

seriously gayjew is the very embodiment of what slavic subhumans are
cowardish, inbred backstabbing fucking traitors without morals or self-respect, no matter how low and how pathetic a method they will use it if it means benefitting themselfs and making them look better regardless if everyone knows how hypocritical and fucking sad petty losers they look like

fuck gaijin and everyone who works with them

No idea

HURR FUCKING DURR WW2 TANKS VS COLD WAR BULLSHIT FAIR AND BALANCED))))))))))

god I wish I could find them, tie them up on a chair and beat them to death with tire iron

cheating subhuman motherfuckers don't deserve a painless death

Buy Ru 251 tovarisch ))))))
Now you can even the score with your own cold war bullshit )))))

>hiding literal game balance behind a paywall
why the fuck slavs are like this EVERY FUCKING TIME

I used to teamkill any biasmobiles whenever mixed teams happened, but I can't do that anymore.

How the fuck can you not get 5+ kills in a A6M3 vs burgers?

>play Burger tanks
>get killed
>spawn in P-47
>bomb Nazishits
>win

they nerfed tank rp again I swear to christ even with premium you get fucking jack shit for rp in tanks.
if I wasnt done with all air trees I wouldnt fucking suffer through this stupid ass sadist mode

youtube.com/watch?v=anbMaOYx1Cs

WAHAHAHAAHA~!!!!
Mr. Orange(plays only jets)Doom covering up for crybaby Naziboos

>Just don't play 6.7
>Play...7.0?

>getting killed

Thanks for getting me into planes lads, feel like I have a good variety of stuff to play now. And when I switch over to RB at some point it's gonna feel like a new game

Except the fact that everything beyond tier 3 is painful as fuck to grind..

I wish that you could still TK so I could kill IS-6s on my team

>Not realizing that the only reason people play 6.7 is to get out of tier 4 asap, which is why there's so many tier 4 premiums
>Orangecuck believing that 6.7 is a "play for fun" tier

What an idiot.

>ywn kill all the IS-6, Ru 251 and T29 players on your team

I just had one nig me because his traverse repaired in 15 seconds, and this is okay apparently

Alright, which of you guys did this?

change.org/p/us-government-put-the-t29-heavy-tank-on-the-20-dollar-bill?recruiter=false&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

>Take a 1700m shot at a Panther on the move in Poland at the beginning of the match
>Hit and black out his barrel
>"Fucking cunt"
>He probably didn't have parts so he Js out and leaves the game

get fucked slavboo crybaby

haha got emm xdd

when?

when??

its on the devblog

will we ever get that variant of the T29 as a regular tank?

btw T30 when

8.0 br american heavy ))))))

When?

How can one plane look so sexy?

docs.google.com/document/d/1LYAwlvd0kOlPIRtfiy65ysrhhRat5RxYe39pZ8EuOiQ/edit#heading=h.z4m0wvsq8b1

>all these changes that gaijin will never mention

))))))))))))

There's already a SU-122p

Stay mad wehrb cuck.

I hope those La-7 changes were buffs )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>play fighter and go for bomber: get shot down in seconds
>play bomber and fighter comes for you: get shot down in seconds
im so done with this game holy shit

Worst case of L2P I've seen today user, I'm going to have to prescribe some Git Gud to you

>Picture of a little girl in front of a Tog

Did the Mighty Jingles take that picture?

what is there to learn in flying bomber you just fly straight ahead and let ai take care of everything
its just fucking rng either you get shot down or not

Get experienced gunners)))

>the average planenigger
the post

that might actually help desu
and how do i avoid experienced gunners?

>just fly straight ahead and let ai take care of everything
Is this bait or did you start playing last week or something?

i started this week

And there's your issue, don't let the AI gunner take care of it unless you're about to drop a big load and need to concentrate on that. If you "Just fly straight ahead", what's the loss of jumping into the gunner seat and put a few rounds into their engines and cockpit?

AI gunners are not effective. One could lazily move out of the way for a moment at the first sight of tracers, and then calmly aim for your engines and wings. That alone would be enough for a kill. Instead, set course for your target and then manually control gunners. A player will have a harder time dodging your shots instead of a dumb ai's poorly aimed ones.

Also don't fucking shoot bombers from behind. Either dive or shoot from below, best possible way is to shoot when they're in a steep turn.

If you REALLY have to shoot from behind, take out the engines quickly before your screen is full of oil. And shoot them with atleast 20mm is bigger

>Vegeta gets on TS
>Everything goes to shit

>anything beginning with teamspeak aspies
>goes to shit
surprise surprise

Just fyi there's an extra 50mm plate behind the turret face of the IS-6 just like on the T-54 '47 so this pic rel part is actully 200mm excluding the gunner viewport and MG holes.

reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/5zqxlk/is6_frontal_turret_armor_explained_150220mm/

I like this meme

>making up stuff to cover up for incompetence and being a rapebaby

kys naziboo

nice shop

>being a hypocrite shitposter
kys
KYS

Best plane flying by, wish it well on its quest to delet tanks

Is -Juno- better than JG508?

>Is X better than JG508
Yes.

Nice quote, shiteater.

Which faggot am I speaking to? Memer_Lemur
or Comett

>decide to switch to america
>unlock 76mm sherman
>gun is equal to the one on the pz4F2
>armor is paper thin for its BR like the pz4F2
>its 1.3 BR higher
no thanks I would rather put a 4.7 plane in my lineup and play the pz4F2 than this overtiered shit

[SG508]IFuckYourMomInTheAss

Fuck off, boulderbro.

>T10M and IT-1 sitting together on Sinai
>rumble up behind them in M41
>Fire first shot into rear of T10M, kill loader,commander and destroy his breach
>line switch to IT-1, fire shot in the centre of the turret ring
>Goes through the turret ONLY turning the ring yellow, and kills the driver
>line switch back to T10M, fire, damages turret ring
>Switch back to IT-1 fire, but he starts to move and my APDS ricochets off turret since it wasnt a perfectly 90degree shot on something flat
>Gunner gets killed by T10 KPVT, reverse until he changes out
>play cat and mouse with IT as T10M repairs
>IT-1 advances and I shoot putting another APDS through the centre of his turret that sails through, dealing no damage
>IT-1 nukes me instantaneously because the missile has no dead zones
Great game, huh guys?

just flank and don't get hit

>can't into intellectual aerial combat so plays call of Duty on wheels
Lmao

>getting pulled into shitposting
I feel conflicted

>planes
>Just point up and kill fags that are below you
>intellectual